Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tatsuya's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

Reiryoku : 37000

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Academy Student

Tatsuya's Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:38 am

She smiled and nodded her head some. She then looked to Tatsuya as he sighed a bit. “Saved by the bell?” She playfully said. She chuckled some. She was trying to make him laugh. She smiled more as he smiled at her. She blinked some as she heard what he said. She then gasped a bit. She blushed some in embarrassment. She forgot about the fox! “Oh! Oh no! I hope it’s ok! I completely forgot about it!” She said as she scratched her cheek. She looked down some. She then snapped her fingers suddenly. She looked up smiling at him. “I have maids come to my room and clean the place up. They most likely have been taking care of the fox kit while we were away.” She told him with a smile. She got up some. The blanket falling off of her and onto the bed. She started to move to the dryer. She bent over some as she started to pull her clothes out. She also pulled his out. She then started to fold his clothes some out of habit. She started to put her clothes back on. Humming a soft tune as she did.

----------------------------
Sentence Count: 30
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

Reiryoku : 39080

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:36 am

Tatsuya laughed as he heard Jaxon's reply. Though soon he showed a face of worry as she exclaimed she had forgotten about the fox. It had been an entire day since the fox was left in her room, but more than likely the fox was ok. The fox seemed preety healthy when she showed it to him. He was about to tell her he'd run over to her dorm real quick and check on it before she snapped her fingers suddenly. She then began to explain that she had maids that attended to her room, so they might have been taking care of the fox for her. She then smiled to him, to which Tatsuya replied with a smile of his own. Jaxon then motioned her way up, the blanket falling off of her beautiful body. She made her way to the dryer. She bent over and began to pull her clothes out of the dryer. Tatsuya's face got extremely hot as she did this. He managed to catch an eyeful. After getting her clothes she began to take his out as well, folding them for him. He began to smile at this but soon began to frown as his gaze looked over to the clock. It was getting late now. Time had flew while they were together. It was getting close to time for Jaxon to head to class. Tatsuya slowly made his way out of the bed, and to Jaxon who was now fully clothed. He was disappointed, but he knew she had things to do, just as he had things he had to attend to. He couldn't wait until the day that they could concentrate on each other. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her lips. He then began to smile as he looked at her. "I guess It's about time for you to head to class...I'll miss you."

Sentences - 25
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

Reiryoku : 37000

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 pm

As she straightened up, she felt him hug her. She then smiled at him as she was kissed. She kissed him back as she looked at him. “Sadly. It is. I’ll miss you as well. I love you. Stay safe okay?” She said as she hugged him. She then kissed him deeply. She stroked his hair. Then his cheeks. She then pulled back after a long while. Rubbing her lips against his. “I will see you later okay? If you ever get hurt or need me come find me. I’ll be in the grove, where the surrounding trees are in a circular shape around a barren field of grass and flowers.” She told him. She smiles and kissed his neck gently. She picked up her zanpakuto and placed it on her hip. She hugged him once more before she walked to the door. She sent him one last smile over her shoulder before she left to go to her Dorm.

-----------------------------
Sentence Count: 20
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Tatsuya smiled and Jaxon began to return his kiss. “Sadly. It is. I’ll miss you as well. I love you. Stay safe okay?” Tatsuya continued his smile as he nodded to her. "Hehe, Im always careful, don't worry. I love you too, Jaxon." As he said this she began to hug him before she leaned forward, kissing him deeply. Tatsuya leaned in as well, returning her kiss. While she kissed him she stroked his hair before moving her hands down to stroke his cheeks. Tatsuya smiled as she did this. He maintained his hug around her waist, though he gently gripped a bit tighter, holding her closer to him while they kissed. After a long while they both pulled back. Jaxon held her closeness to him, rubbing her lips against his as she began to speak. “I will see you later okay? If you ever get hurt or need me come find me. I’ll be in the grove, where the surrounding trees are in a circular shape around a barren field of grass and flowers.” Tatsuya looked deeply into her beautiful eyes as she said this. "Ok, I'll be there." Jaxon soon began to smile before she kissed his neck gently. Tatsuya kissed her forehead as she did this. Tatsuya then broke the hug, letting Jaxon pick up her zanpaktou, to which she placed it on her hip. She then hugged him once more before she headed to the door. Tatsuya held her tight before he released. She gave him one last smile over her shoulder before she opened the door and walked through it. "Bye..." Tatsuya frowned as he said this. It took everything he could muster to pick her up and bring her back to the bed. He wanted to spend more time with her, but he knew she had places she had to be, and he had places he should be. He sighed and quickly got dressed. "It's about time for me to train..." With that said, Tatsuya placed his zanpaktou on his hip and headed out through the door.

Sentences - 40
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:25 pm

Tatsuya arrived in his room with minutes to spare. Almost as soon as he walked in the door he could hear the sounds of patrols going to check out what all the commotion in the forest was about. He began to laugh to himself as he placed his kido book down on his counter. He then took off his haori and threw it over the back of his chair. He was hot from his training and needed to cool down a bit. Tatsuya went to his refrigerator, pulling out a bottle of water. He walked over to his chair and took a seat, slowly sipping his water as he began to relax.
sentences - 10
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Tatsuya finished his bottle of water and was now greeted by silence. The patrols from earlier had dispatched, and now the forest were calm. Tatsuya wondered why they would have left the scene so early, but maybe they were mocking it up to some students and a prank. From the sounds of them they were fairly close to the school, they might not have even gone to the part of the woods that Tatsuya had been training in. Tatsuya sighed happily. This was good. Now he'd still have a place to skip class. Tatsuya stood up and clenched his fist together. He still felt a bit energetic and the night was still young. "I wouldn't mind training a bit more." He grinned and picked up his haori, slinging it back on before heading out of the door.

Sentences - 11
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Tatsuya slowly slumped to his door. It was late. Tatsuya was now feeling the after affects of using up so much reiatsu today learning three different kido. He had pushed himself a little too far, but it didn't seem that way during training. He felt like he was on top of the world, but it seemed that it was just the adrenaline and excitement of growing stronger muddling up his senses of his well-being. Tatsuya walked into his room and closed the door, with his foot. In his state of drowsiness he hadn't realized that he hadn't locked his door. He continued on and made his way to his shower. He turned on the water. He then made his way to his chair and began to undress as he waited for the water to warm. By the time he had finished he was pretty sure the watered had warmed. Tatsuya made his way to the shower and got in. He let the water run over him for a while before grabbing his cloth and the soap. He lathered himself up and rinsed himself off. He then grabbed his shampoo and began to was through his hair. He had been sweating during his kido, he needed to clean his hair. He poured some into his hand and began to lather it into his hair. When he finished lathering it up, he rinsed it out and turn off the water. He shook his head a couple of times, shaking free any of the excess water from his hair and then wrapped his towel around his waist. Since his hair was now wet, it's normally bushy appearance was gone and it was now straight, once again falling down past his shoulders. He made his way to his drawer and began rummaging through it. He took out some boxers he had and put them on. He then made his way back to the bed and laid down on top of the covers. He closed his eyes for a bit but he couldn't really drift off to sleep. He opened his eyes and began to look up at the ceiling, drifting off into thought instead.

Sentences - 35
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Tatsuya slowly opened his eyes and looked around. His room was still dark. He slowly sat up and looked at his clock. It seemed about only two hours had passed yet it was still late. Tatsuya sighed, he hadn't meant to doze off, yet it was good that he did. Seemed that two hours had given him alot of his energy back. Since he was up anyway now, Tatsuya figured he'd check through his kido book and see what he'd try and learn tomorrow. Was nice to come to training with a workout plan in mind, learning kido was the same. He sat at the edge of his bed and began to flip through the pages, before he got to the back of the book. To his surprise, a large amount of pages were missing. Tatsuya needed these pages in order to acquire information about the higher leveled kido. With a sigh Tatsuya slowly stood. He'd have to go back to the kido grounds and look for another tome. It was still pretty late, so stealing another one wouldn't be too much of a hassle. He'd have to do it quick though. Tatsuya made his way to his dresser and threw on some basketball shorts he had and a tank top. He opened up his window and quickly made his way out.

Sentences - 11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tatsuya's Dorm   Tatsuya's Dorm - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tatsuya's Dorm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2