Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adam's Kido training with Kenya.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Salvador
Tier 2
Adam Salvador

Reiryoku : 20130

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: 3rd Seated officer of 2nd Division.

Adam's Kido training with Kenya. Empty
PostSubject: Adam's Kido training with Kenya.   Adam's Kido training with Kenya. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:39 pm

It was a nice and warm day. The sun was shining and the sky was clear blue. There was a nice warm and yet cool breeze that blew. The breeze would either make a person feel relaxed or happy, which ever kind of person you were. Adam on the other hand was different he didn't care for any of this. He kept his bored and uncaring experssion glued upon his face which was normal to see from him. Adam was wearing his soul reaper uniform which was mandatory in the academy as well aas when he was on duty. Adam kept his hands inside his pockets, and his Zanpakuto strapped to his left side. He really wasn't in the mood for a lot of things at the moment due to having nothing to eat in over a few days. Adam kept forgetting or was to busy to buy anything for himself. This played a huge factor on his day to day time classes in the academy and spec ops training.

Adam was walking towards the Kido dojo to get his final class over with. He had been going to the academy for a good 8 years now and it was really starting to weigh down on him and his life. He was lonely man as well which made his life that much harder for him. He may have had his Zanpkuto to keep him company but he didn't really talk to her much in the academy seeing as how there was nothing for her to say in it. After awhile Adam came up to the Academy entrance and slide open the door with his left hand while keeping his right in his pocket.

Once he was inside he headed over to the practice mats, and began practicing what he had learned in his spec ops part of his training. Adam wondered who would be his teacher today, seeing as how the origanal was gone or rather on a mission somewhere.

-----
Sentences: 17
Back to top Go down
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

Reiryoku : 100390

RP Profile
Class: 2nd Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Kido training with Kenya.   Adam's Kido training with Kenya. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Paperwork. That was all Nikitio had to do now. He had no Division. Well, he had more than Kenya and Tenkai. They had none. He at least had a Vice-Captain. He hadn't met the fellow yet, but he heard about him from his time as the third seat. Nikitio didn't want to do this crap anymore. It bothered him. It annoyed him. He despised paperwork. He was about to get up and leave when one paper caught his eye. It was a request form sent from the Academy. He looked at it for a moment. Someone by the name of Adam Salvador was interested in joining the second division. The hell kind of last name was Salvador? Maybe it was popular somewhere. Then again, Nikki's last name wasn't exactly common. In fact, he had never heard of anyone with his last name. Whatever, it didn't matter. As long as this kid could do what he was told, and was good at what he did, then he'd be fine.

Nikitio resumed glancing at his stats. He seemed to be in good health. Had a scar over his eye. He was able to see still though. That was always a plus. He looked at his score to get into the academy. They were pretty good. He took a look at his schedule. He was in his Kido class right now. Maybe he would swing by. Might as well. Everyone wins that way. Nikitio can get out of this paperwork. And Adam gets to meet his new captain. Nikitio stood. He grabbed his captain haori and put it on. Like all the Second Division captains his black outfit had no back. It also lacked sleeves. They would just tear when he used shunko. He rarely needed to use it though. His captain's haori was a bit different, however, than most captains. It was a bit loose around his arms. Mainly because that is where he hid his zanpakutos. It tightened around his torso though. It was designed to be fitted. The tail flowed out as well. It effortlessly touched the floor. It also had a bit of a collar. It came up to his chin, and then folded down a bit at the tips.

He strolled out of his division barracks. Everyone greeted him, and he nodded back. The captain walked through the streets to the Academy. He had plenty of time. It wasn't going to be over anytime soon. Besides. If he wanted to keep Adam there all day, he could. He doubted he would though. It was not long before he arrived at the academy. His mind brought to him a description of the boy. Nikitio went to the Kido grounds. He smiled and bowed politely to his old teacher Derrick. Derrick informed him of where Adam was, and Nikitio thanked him. With another bow they parted ways. Nikitio found Adam and stood there in the doorway. He pointed at the student named Adam Salvador. "Bakudo number one. Sai."

----------
Back to top Go down
Adam Salvador
Tier 2
Adam Salvador

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Kido training with Kenya.   Adam's Kido training with Kenya. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:12 am

Adam had been hitting the dummies for a little while now, and so far they hadn't given him any results other than a few annoying scratches. Adam hated getting scratched. It was bothersome to him, and his body. Adam was getting annoyed of hitting these stupid Dummies. Really annoyed to the point he started to rip them apart. Adam threw his right fist out towards the dummie. It hit dead on sending it flying away into a dark corner of the room. "Perfect..." Adam though with a smile.

Adam's smile soon faded and went back to his uncaring experrsion as some one called out Sai. Adam immediatly turned around then saw its sender. Adam fell to the floor fast. really fast. he was nearly knocked out. Adam tried his best to get up. He was really pushing himself. His body was crying out in pain. Adam ignored it then stood up. His legs were screaming in pain as he did however. "Damn it..." Adam thougth as his arms began to push up higher as he struggled. Adam used every bit of his power to push his arms down. It was of little use however. Adam then looked straight at the man who was 2nd Division's captain. "What? why the hell is he here?" Adam wondered still fighting the sai.

-----------------
sentences: 25
Back to top Go down
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Kido training with Kenya.   Adam's Kido training with Kenya. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:28 am

It amused him to watch the boy move. He noticed how he destroyed the dummies. It was good. This one was going to be interesting. He smiled as Adam turned around. He shook his head as Adam fell to his knees. The more Adam struggled, the more power he pushed into it. Adam stood though, and Nikitio yawned. "Bakudo number one. No incantation. No real effort. t's nothing impossible. It's simple to do. You want in the Second Division? You have to at least know this. No. Correction. There are a few others you must know. Only for the sake of convenience. Nonetheless..." Nikitio released Adam. "I am the Second Division Captain. Cast Sai on that dummy." He said. He never left the door. But he did lamely point to one of the dummies.

---------------
Back to top Go down
Adam Salvador
Tier 2
Adam Salvador

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Kido training with Kenya.   Adam's Kido training with Kenya. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:00 am

Adam stood and watched as the Captain began to tell him his postion, and details of the kido he had just placed on him. It may have been needed, but to him it wasn't. Adam gave the captain a rather uncaring look. He had seen worse. This man may be ten times stronger than him. Well in just about everything. Adam didn't care though. He just wanted his kido to be taken off of him, before he breaks an arm. Adam laughed at that thought. That laugh might be the first and last one the captain ever sees from Adam.

Once he had finished explaining everything and letting Adam loose he asked him to use what he just used on the dummies. Adam took a few seconds to stretch out his arms. He needed to get his feeling back in them, as well as his legs. His legs where the sore one. They took the beating and the weight of the kido. After a minute of getting feeling back into his arms he turned to face the dummies lined up in front of him. "Bakudo number one. Sai." Adam said binding the dummies. Then crushing them. Adam then turned to face his future captain then said, "I'm honoured to meet you, and have you as my teacher if you'll take me." Adam said bowing in respect. "I have been trained to be part of the spec ops of 2nd as well. But I wasn't given the full training until today. Which I'm hoping your here for." Adam finished as he kept his bored and uncaring expression glued to his face.

--------
sentences: 25

Last edited by Adam Salvador on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Kido training with Kenya.   Adam's Kido training with Kenya. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:22 am

Nikitio couldn't care less about the man's facial expression. Nor did he care that he laughed. Outward expressions mean nothing. People lie. People trick. This man's bored expression meant nothing to him. He disregarded it as being nothing important. He listened though as he spoke. His eyes were stoic. He showed no emotion. He allowed nothing to be seen. So it was true it seemed. He wanted to be apart of the Second Division. They would have to have a chat later. "I see. Well. We will discuss your future with the Onmitsukido later on. For now we're moving on. Bakudo number four. Hainawa." As he spoke these words he pointed at Adam. A yellow line shot out. It moved all over the place before finally going to Adam. For Adam's sake, he hoped he just stood there and took it. It would be easier to help him learn such things for now if he did.

---------------
Back to top Go down
Adam Salvador
Tier 2
Adam Salvador

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Kido training with Kenya.   Adam's Kido training with Kenya. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:43 am

Adam watched the man in front of him. His eyes met his. Adam was uncaring and unmoved. Adam then nodded in agreement about the spec ops discussion. He was looking forward to that. Adam kept his uncaring, and bored look on his face after the captain sent another Kido towards him. Adam didn't flinch. He didn't falter. He just stood their and took the Kido. Adam could tell by looking at his future captain he didn't want him to move. He knew this Kido was not life threatening. It would only have the same effect as the last one.

Once it warped around Adam, he let out a sigh. He didn't really like this, but it was needed. Adam had to go through worse. In his spec ops training he felt the Kido when it was pushed to its limits. The pain he would feel would be nothing. If anything it would be a little pinch to him. "What do I do now? I wasn't trained to break free from this yet." Adam pointed out in a uncaring tone. Adam hoped his captain would teach him how. He wanted to be prepared for anything. He didn't want to lose his life due to a stupid mistake of getting caught by this Kido. He had other plans. Plans he wished to see come to life. Adam kept his light blue eyes fixed on his captain. Waiting for an answer.

-------
sentences: 28
Back to top Go down
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Kido training with Kenya.   Adam's Kido training with Kenya. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:01 am

Nikitio snapped and the yellow rope faded. "Kido is not physical. It is not an enemy you battle with your body. It is something you fight with your mind. You battle Kido with your spirit. When it comes to Bakudo there has been no recorded incident where physical strength has overcome Bakudo. So how do you break a Bakudo? You use your reiatsu. Over power the enemy, and you will do just fine. It can tire you out quickly though. Even the strongest of Kido Masters suffer after having to break out of a binding spell. Not to sound egotistical, but you couldn't break out of my binding spells if you used up every last drop of energy you had. Maybe one day, but today is not that day. As for why I continuously hit you with this spells. It is so you learn. What do I mean by that? You have to find out on your own." He pointed to another dummy. "Cast it. Now."

--------------
Back to top Go down
Adam Salvador
Tier 2
Adam Salvador

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Kido training with Kenya.   Adam's Kido training with Kenya. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:19 am

Adam relaxed his body. As the yellow rope faded his tention faded. Adam made sure to keep his attention fixed on the captain. And nothing but the captain. Adam scratched his head for a quick second. He then slid both hands into his pockets. Adam then began to listen to what his captain was saying. Adam's brow raised when he heard the kido could be broken by his spirit energy. This made Adam want to do more. A small crack of a smile grew on his face. It was one of the few the captain would ever see. Adam made a habbit of not smiling. It served him well. He didn't like it when he did. Because he always attrached someone with it. If he ever smiled it was small. Very small.

Adam soon turned his head around. His hands still in his pockets. His body still facing the captain. After eyeing the dummie for a bit, he sighed. Adam then turned his whole body. He was now facing the dummy. Adam slid his right hand out of his pocket, then raised it in the dummies direction. "Bakudo number four. Hainawa." Adam said casting out a yellow rope. The yellow rope wrapped around the dummy quickly. Adam added more pressure to it. Soon the dummy was split in half. Adam looked at the dummy then back at his captain. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to do that or not. If he was then good. If not, well thats a problem. Adam then dispelled the yellow rope then slid his right hand back into his pocket. The whole time while doing this he kept his face the same as before.

----
Sentences: 35
Back to top Go down
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Kido training with Kenya.   Adam's Kido training with Kenya. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:23 am

Nikitio sighed. He remembered when he learned kido. He wasn't mad that Adam had broken the dummy. Nikitio had broken a few with Bakudo too. It was a matter of control. A thought occurred to him then. If Adam's smile registered in Nikitio's mind, he showed no signs of it. "Sit down. Sit down and listen. Do not hear. Listen. Sense that which you normally would not. If you want to be Onmitsukido, you need to learn to listen. And not just when you are meditating, but at all times. Even now, I can hear footsteps down the hall and around the corner near the end of that hallway. As you practice this more, your skills will grow and you will hear more. This will also help with your focus. The more focused you are, the more control you will have. You cannot use Bakudo as a torture device, or to kill. Doing that will sign your death warrant. Bakudo was not made to kill. Give it enough energy to restrict movement. Give it energy to bind your enemy in place. The more energy you give it, the weaker you will feel, the less you will be able to do, the quicker you will die. Sit. Listen. Focus. Control." As Nikitio spoke his face remained apathetic. His eyes were a resting place for emotions. His voice let go warmth slip, nor did cold. It was just a voice. It was just a face. It was just a pair of eyes.

-------------------
Back to top Go down
Adam Salvador
Tier 2
Adam Salvador

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Kido training with Kenya.   Adam's Kido training with Kenya. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:09 pm

Adam relaxed. He took in a little bit of air. Lowered his head. Closed his eyes. Then opened them again. Raising his head, he looked at the dummies. They were standing beside each other. Adam slid his hands out of his pockets. He did so slowly trying to relax. Soon Adam let out a sigh. "Bakudo number four. Hainawa." Adam said as two yellow rope came from his hands. Adam then focused on the dummies. He sent the two ropes around each. He then pulled them together. They hit each other hard. It wasn't enough to break them, and would only knock out a human. Adam had the right amount of energy. The ropes where not as tight as the one before it. Adam hoped his captain would like this better. Adam then cut snapped his fingers. The yellow rope disappeared within seconds. The dummies fell to the floor. Fast and hard. Adam then sighed, turning his head to face his captain. "Was that a better display?" Adam asked with a uncaring tone. Adam then slid both his hands back to his pockets. Adam then turned his body around. He was now facing his Captain.

---------
Sentences: 31
Back to top Go down
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Kido training with Kenya.   Adam's Kido training with Kenya. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Nikki watched the Bakudo. He shrugged when he was asking if it was better. "Sure. Now then. Go. Listen. Here. Do it, now. The final Bakudo I plan on showing you for now requires focus and attention. The ability to listen is helpful with this as well. Trust me. Sit and listen for a few minuets and tell me what you heard when you are done." Nikitio leaned on the doorway. His eyes never left Adam.

-------------
Back to top Go down
Adam Salvador
Tier 2
Adam Salvador

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Kido training with Kenya.   Adam's Kido training with Kenya. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:51 pm

Adam did what he was told. He sat. He listened. He also relaxed. He let the sounds of the world flow through his ears. It was nice. Very nice. Adam didn't want anyone to know that though. So he kept his bored look. Adam could hear everything. He heard footsteps. Heavy ones belonging to men. He also heard the slight breeze blow the leafs on the branches. It was like he could almost paint a picture with the sounds. They were everywhere. It was nice. Adam then suddenly heard his heart beat. What got his attention however was he could hear his Captain's. He could hear everything as if he was right there beside him. It was amazing. Adam's soul energy began to build around him. This was something he hadn't felt before. Adam was amazed by all he could hear.

Time was up. Adam opened his eyes. Looking at his captain. "I heard everything. From the birds. the people. To even you heart beat." Adam pointed out. Adam could as feel as if something grew. His power. His wisdom. Or was it just his soul.

---------
Sentences: 35
Back to top Go down
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Kido training with Kenya.   Adam's Kido training with Kenya. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:59 pm

"Good. You hear. From that you'll learn to listen. When you can listen. You will be strong. Listening will come in time. You will know when you have listened. You will know when you have attained this level of sensing. Practice this at least once a day in you dorm. For now we are moving on. Come. Try to hit me." Nikitio spoke as he removed his captain's haori. He folded it and placed it beside him. This exposed his Shihakushō. It was sleeveless and backless. This was because when, should he ever, use Shunko, they would be torn apart anyway.

-------------
Back to top Go down
Adam Salvador
Tier 2
Adam Salvador

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Kido training with Kenya.   Adam's Kido training with Kenya. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Adam stood up. He kept listening to his captain while doing so. His hands stayed at his side. His hair moved a little in front of his face. Adam laughed a bit. Adam was expecting his captain to say that. After all he was 2nd captain. 2nd Division was famous for fighting. Adam stood there looking at his captain. He didn't want this battle to go to the point he'd use 2nd's famous move. Adam shuddered at the very thought of it. It was a powerful move. It claimed the lives of many. Even the user if not used right. Adam grew a sinical smile across his face. Which was hidden beneath his long hair. "Very well. I'll make the first move." Adam replied. He knew his captain was ready even if he didn't look like it. He was. more ready then Adam was.

Adam did what his captain wanted taking one step before appearing beside his captain throwing his right fist towards his face. This was combat now. No place for rank. Or status. It was a fight. Nothing more, nothing less. Adam also sent his left knee towards his captains stomach. The battle was underway.

--------
Sentences: 31
Back to top Go down
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Kido training with Kenya.   Adam's Kido training with Kenya. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:20 pm

The first twitch. Adam was starting to move. In the first twitch, Nikitio spoke the words to the Kido he wanted. "Bakudo number eight..." He jumped up sideways. It was like a reverse cartwheel, so instead of going on the ground he was in the air going in a circle, and in place. His hand came down. "Seki." The blue light appeared followed by the black circle. Adam's leg strike was crafty. Because of Nikitio's position it missed though. His hand strike wasn't meant to miss. He wanted him to punch. He just didn't think it would be his face. He smiled as the fist ran into the Bakudo. It activated. It flung Adam back, and he would be paralyzed for just a moment. Nikitio landed as Adam moved through the air. He put back on his Captain's haori before the student landed. "That will be the final bakudo you learn today from me. Bakudo number eight, Seki."

----------
Back to top Go down
Adam Salvador
Tier 2
Adam Salvador

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Kido training with Kenya.   Adam's Kido training with Kenya. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:42 pm

Adam was a little shocked at the final Kido. He'd seen it. Just never felt it. It was quite the ride for him. Flying through the air. Then a painful feeling followed. He hit the floor. Hard. Adam tried to get, but nothing. He was paralized. Adam then sighed. Looking down towards his captain. "Thanks for the lesson. And the sore body." Adam thanked. Soon he was able to stand again. So he pushed himself up with his two hands. After getting up he patted himself a couple time. Then moved his hair out of his eyes. After that he was done fixing himself. Adam then looked at his captain. "I guess I'm supposed to use this on you now?" Adam asked.

Adam's face remained the same as before. Uncaring and bored. His light blue eyes were locked on his captain. Adam was ready. Well thought he was. Then something came to mind. "I'll just use the dummies on this." Adam though. Adam then walked over to the dummies somewhat in a better mood than before. Once in front of them he nodded over to a man behind them. The man knew what Adam wanted. The man walked over a little annoyed yet somewhat happy. After all who got to throw something at someone everyday. The man asked if Adam was ready. Adam nodded saying yes. The man shook his head then sighed. Lifting two heavy dummies the threw them both at Adam. Adam was quick to get in position. "Bakudo number eight, Seki." Adam said as the dummies came at him. Both dummies stopped then were sent flying towards the back wall. Adam then straightened his back. Turned towards his captain. "What about the talk about the Onmitsukido?" Adam asked finishing his final lesson. Adam was looking foward to the spec ops. He was trained by them. To be one of them.

--------
Sentences: 50
Back to top Go down
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Kido training with Kenya.   Adam's Kido training with Kenya. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:48 pm

"What about it? You haven't graduated yet. Graduate first and then come see me in my office. We will talk then." Nikitio spoke without emotion again. He turned around and walked out of the training area. He was done here. The kid held potential. He held a certain talent most people lacked. What was it? Disconnection. He wasn't connected to the world around him. He had no emotion that he showed. Because of this he could be a ruthless killer. Good. Nikitio got himself out of the academy by using shunpo. He could move incredibly far with his shunpo. It didn't take him long to get back to his barracks and get inside of his office. He sat there and resumed going over paperwork. The kid would graduate soon. Someone like that wasn't fit for the academy. He probably couldn't stand it there. It was just not possible for him to exist for long in that environment. He would see him soon.

[[EXIT]]
---------
Back to top Go down
Adam Salvador
Tier 2
Adam Salvador

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Kido training with Kenya.   Adam's Kido training with Kenya. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Adam's brow raised. He was amazed. That was a quick answer. It was good, too. That was all Adam needed to know. It was small yet helpful. Adam watched his captain. He watched him leave. He still remained emotionless. Which was good. Adam hated showing emotion. Adam thought emotion was a sign of weakness. He showed nothing. No love. No happiness. No hate. No fear. No nothing. He would make the perfect weapon. He wasn't afraid of killing. He wasn't afraid of anyone. The only one he feared was himself. He liked being in control of his body. If the day came he lost that. He'd lose his mind, maybe even his life. It was a thought he perfered not to think about.

Adam shook his head. Then looked over at the dummies that standed behind him. He turned to face them. He then sighed. He started to feel his Reiryoku rise. He was building up his soul energy. He began to listen to the world around him. He could sense everything. He loved what he was feeling. He could hear everything. Just like last time. This time was different though. He could taste somethings. His soul energy began to grow. he felt as if he was ready. He blinked twice then raised his arms. "Bakudo number one. Sai." Adam said. Two dummies fell to the floor. They fell as if something was holding them down. Adam then looked at the others. "Bakudo number four. Hainawa." Adam said pointing at two dummies. As he pointed at them two yellow lines flew towards them. They wrapped around them quickly and squeezed them together with the ones he had place the Sai on. Adam then wrapped the yellow rope around the four of them. He then lifted them. He was pushing his soul energy. He wanted to see how much he could endure. How much he could use. How much before he was near collapse.

Nothing so far. He could only feel his power lower slightly. He wasn't being heavily drained. He didn't expect this. This was amazing. Far more than he had predicted. Adam began to laugh in a sinical way. He knew something other didn't. But maybe his future captain already knew. Adam then pulled the four over to him. Adam snapped his fingers relesing the four. Sending them uncontroably towards him. Adam stood there with his bored expression. He lowered his light blue eyes to the ground. He slid his left hand into his pocket. Adam then turned his right side to face the dummies flying towards him. He then raised his right hand up a bit. "Bakudo number eight, Seki." Adam said. The dummies flew straight into the Bakudo. They were then send flying back. Faster this time. They hit the back wall hard breaking them. If it was a human. The person would have been killed upon impact. Adam slid his right hand into his pocket. He then raised his head. Looking up at the ceiling he began to think. How his life would turn out. How much stronger would he become. Just how far would his captain push him to achive the perfect soldier. the perfect killer. Adam then shook his head lightly. he then turned to face the door his captain had walked out of. "Am I just going to be a weapon?" Adam asked himself as he headed for the door.

Every step he took he wondered how much of his humanity he has lost. He wondered how much power he'd gain over time. He wondered what he'd become. All of these where question he wanted answers for. He needed to know. He wanted to know. He had to be sure. He was a bit afraid. He didn't want to be feared. Yet he didn't want to be loved either. He just wanted to be him. Nothing more. nothing less. Soon Adam was outside and in the open. The warm air blowing his long blonde hair over his emotionless face. It was nice a little to nice. But this may be one of the last human feelings he gets to have. It was true he hated school. He believed it held him back. It didn't push him where he wanted to go. It pushed him the way others wanted. He was trained to be a ruthless killer.

Adam shook his head one last time then walked away. He was done here. He was also done with this school. Maybe even his humanity. As he began walking down the halls away from the dojo he noticed somethings. People were looking at him scared. as if they knew something he didn't. Adam gave them the same look he gave everyone. An uncaring one. He kept his vision up front. Away from them. Away from their stabbing eyes. Adam began listening into their conversations. They were saying they could feel his soul energy. Many of them were jelous the captain of second came to see him. Adam, the one who everyone believed to be a no one. Due to how well Adam managed to act that way. He didn't care for how they felt about him. Only that his time at this school was nearly done. He only had one more thing to do. The exam. It was going to be hard, yes. If he managed to pass it. Well he would no longer just be a no one. Adam soon turned a corner. Disappearing from peoples view. Adam knew their where stronger people at this school. He could feel them. He could hear them. Its just weird how the people loved to bug him about it.

Exit---???
------
Sentences: 143
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Kido training with Kenya.   Adam's Kido training with Kenya. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam's Kido training with Kenya.
Page 1 of 1