Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hayasji Bushinji's Dorm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

Reiryoku : 9260

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Lieutenant

Hayasji Bushinji's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Hayasji Bushinji's Dorm   Hayasji Bushinji's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:08 pm

hayashi arrived at the academy for the first time and looked around. soon after someone showed him to his dorm. hayashi was happy with his dorm though it needed to be cleaned badly. so hayashi got a broom and some other things that he would use to clean and tidied up his dorm. hayashi made his bed and swept the floor. but for some reason hayashi's dorm had a cheese kind of smell.

hayashi looked up and down to find were it was coming from. after awhile he managed to locate it the was a pile of old stinky cheese under his bed. hayashi wondered how he missed it so he put on some gloves because he was not going to touch it with his hands. though he threw it out it still smelled like cheese and it was nasty so hayashi got to work on getting rid of the smell. after like four hours hayashi finally got rid of the cheese smell.

though his dorm looked cleaner he still was not done and he was not enjoying the cleaning. but on the bright side he thought at least he was getting some exorcise but it still sucked. after another two hours hayashi managed to clean up everything but the bathroom the one place he did not want to clean but he had to sooner or later. so hayashi got some heavy duty cleaning supplies and went in it looked like a disaster it was awful. the smell was no better but he bared it.

it took hayashi six hours just to clean everything but the toilet. the toilet was the worst of it all and it was a disaster. hayashi almost barfed four times and it took him another eight hours and two more to actually clean the inside of the toilet. after hayashi finished the bathroom his dorm looked alot better and he was exhausted from cleaning. so hayashi went to his newly cleaned bed and took a nap.

sent count 21
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hayasji Bushinji's Dorm   Hayasji Bushinji's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:58 pm

hayashi returned to his dorm exhausted from the day. he put his stuff away and got ready for bed. he took a shower and made something to eat. after he ate he got ready for bed. after getting in bed hayashi did not feel tired just yet so he got out of bed and started to do some push ups.

hayashi did a good 60 push ups and still was not tired. though he thought it was weird he was exhausted but not tried. he must have not been as exhausted as he thought and continued to work out. hayashi decided to do some sit ups and did 50 sit ups. but yet he still was not tired so he got dressed and went out for a run. hayashi returned to his dorm an hour later he ran all around the building in that time. so hayashi got ready for bed again it was really late and now he felt tired.

hayashi got into bed and before falling asleep he thought that his dorm needed a few things. so hayashi got up again and got dressed and went out and got a weights and some groceries because he was running low on food. after setting up the weights and putting away the groceries hayashi took another shower and went to bed.

sent count 15
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hayasji Bushinji's Dorm   Hayasji Bushinji's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:36 pm

as hayashi returned to his dorm he made himself something to eat. after he ate he started to work out again. he did sit ups and push ups non stop for two hours. after he started lifting weights just because he has not used them yet. after three hours of weight lifting hayashi went for a run. he ran around the building four times and then returned to his room. so hayashi took a shower got ready for bed.

right before falling asleep all hayashi could think about was what tomorrow would bring. because tomorrow was the last class he needed to graduate and become a shinigami. he also wondered how tenkai was doing because he had not seen him at all at the academy. hayashi thought he was doing fine and fell asleep.

sent count 11
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hayasji Bushinji's Dorm   Hayasji Bushinji's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:07 am

as hayashi returned to his dorm all he could think about was the final exam. though he was happy he passed all of his classes he still needed to pass the final or he would not graduate. hayashi paced back and forth just thinking about it non stop. them he thought what about tenkai did he pass all of his classes hayashi wished he knew.

hayashi could not take it anymore he had to get his mind off of the final exam. so he started to work out to clean his mind. first he decided to take a run to help keep his mind off the exam. so hayashi ran around a couple blocks a few times then returned to his dorm. hayashi then started lifting weights to also keep his mind off the exam. then he did 200 sit ups and 200 push ups and hayashi was exhausted and decided to relax for awhile then go to bed. hayashi took a shower and made something to eat and poured some sake. after he finished his food and his drink hayashi got ready for bed. hayashi fell asleep right after he got into bed for a good reason he had a long day. he ran a couple blocks, lifted weights and did push ups and sit ups. as hayashi fell asleep he hope that the new day would be a great one.

sent count 14
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hayasji Bushinji's Dorm   Hayasji Bushinji's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:13 pm

after a few days of training hayashi came back to his dorm. hayashi was really tired but not sleepy. hayashi did use alot of energy on learning sai he still had enough to work out. so hayashi started lifting weights. hayashi lifted weights for a few hours. after four hours hayashi stopped lifting weights and went out for a run.

hayashi ran around a few blocks waving to whoever he ran by. he occasionally stopping and chatting with people. after two hours of running he went back to his dorm. after he got back he took a drink and did some push ups. after three hours hayashi did 200 push ups. after hayashi then did some sit ups. another three hours passed and he did 200 of them. the other day hayashi bought something to do chin ups and decided to use it. four hours passed and hayashi did a good 300 chin ups. hayashi was proud of himself and who much he did. so hayashi got undressed and took a shower. after his shower he made supper after he ate he got ready for bed.

before going to bed he wondered what tenkai was up to. he had not seen him in awhile and thought to himself if he was in trouble or something. but then hayashi thought he as fine. once hayashi got into bed he immediately fell asleep from his intense training over the last few days. he dreamed that tomorrow he would graduate and become a shinigami.

sent count 23
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hayasji Bushinji's Dorm   Hayasji Bushinji's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:20 pm

as the next came around hayashi got up and got dressed. he made something to eat and took a shower. hayashi was in a good mood because he learned how to use another kido. hayashi then took out his books and decided to read up on kido. hayashi thought its always good to know what you have learned. hayashi read on sai and sho and other kido. he learned who preformed a certain kido and when. he then decided to look up higher level kido. after a few hours of reading hayashi put his books away got got ready for the day.

sent count 9
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hayasji Bushinji's Dorm   Hayasji Bushinji's Dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:06 pm

after the last few days hayashi was ready for some sleep. he had been training very hard on his skills. hayashi trained non stop on his kido for the last two-three days. hayashi was surprised that he even made it back to his dorm. he was so tired he could barley walk but he did not get back till it was very late. people kept stopping him asking how are you and the exams. after each time he was stopped hayashi moved slower because he was so tired. after he got to his dorm hayashi got undressed and took a shower. on his way back though hayashi almost fell asleep three times. hayashi almost fell asleep in the shower if it wasn't for the water. after hayashi got out of the shower he ate something and got a drink. after he got ready for bed and he fell asleep. but hayashi would not enjoy his sleep because in his dreams someone or something taked to him. hayashi thought he was awake at one point but he was still sleeping. the voice was hard to here but hayashi could just make it out.

"hayashi...have you not called me...i am waiting for...can...still not.....me? how many times...i scream at...answer..."

hayashi could not pick up most of what ever it was was saying. hayashi could not see what it was either. hayashi was getting a little scared and wanting to know who it was. but he said it out loud and it replied.

"who...i what a stupid...you know...i am but you can...see me and...can barley here...i am getting very...why can you still not here...!"

hayashi was very scared now it seems he upset it. well what ever it was and it seemed not happy with hayashi for some reason. but then hayashi saw something it was blurry. but he could faintly make something out just barely though. it seemed to be something red but it was still to blurry to make out.

"please tell me who or what are you. i dont know how you know me but i dont know you i am sorry"

the creature seemed to sense hayashi fear. and slowly hayashi could here the voice fading away. before it left it said one last thing.

"perhaps...not time yet...us to meet i will...my leave until...the day you...here me...see me farewell...now hayashi...we meet again"

hayashi was very concerned. he was concerned that what ever it was it would come back sooner or later. but hayashi soon went into a dream and forgot about it. as the next day came hayashi got up and made something to eat. while making breakfast all hayashi could think about was what happen last night. it was bugging him and it still scared him a little. after he made breakfast and ate he took a shower. after his shower hayashi turned to his books. though he looked like he was reading he was in deep thought. wondering when that creature would come again. he also wondered if he could see and hear it better the next time.

sent count 43
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hayasji Bushinji's Dorm   Hayasji Bushinji's Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:03 pm

hayashi was getting bored do he went out to do something. hayashi decided to see how some of his classmates were doing. but before going out hayashi made something to eat. after he finished eating he went out. while walking he ran into a few of his classmates. so he walked up to them and started to chat. they talked about the final exam and how each of them were doing. some of them just got there zanpakuto others had theirs for awhile. after they said they good byes and hayashi walked off again. he walked by the kido training ground and saw someone practicing. so he walked over because he saw that they were having troubles. hayashi waved and gave them some pointers. he gave them an example and they thanked him. hayashi bowed and went on he then ran into some more classmates. so he went over and chatted with them. hayashi asked how they were doing and what they have been up to.

then they talked about how much they wanted to graduate and other things. hayashi smiled because he wanted to graduate to but he was waiting for the right time. some of them were new students so hayashi smiled and told them not to worry. he said the classes and not to hard and they smiled back. then they all started talking about how much they wanted to get there zanpakuto. haysshi smiled again and showed him his. they were amazed they never saw a real zanpakuto before and it made hayashi laugh a little. then they said that when they got their zanpakuto they could not wait to learn its name. hayashi then waved good bye and walked back to his dorm. hayashi started to think was the thing he saw last night his zanpakuto? hayashi was determined to find out. when hayashi got back to his dorm he put his zanpakuto in front of him and started to meditate.

hayashi concentrated hard and tried to connect with his zanpakuto if it was his zanpakuto. after a few minutes hayashi fell asleep. then next thing he knew he was in an unknown place. it looked calm and peaceful it looked like a grassland. but there was some mountains in the area and there was a cave in them. so hayashi started to walk to the cave. once hayashi reached the cave something came out. it was the thing he saw the night before but he coiuld see it much clearer. it was red and had a golden-yellow underside. so hayashi asked it.

"are you my zanpakuto?"

to hayashi's surprise it answered. he didn't think it would answer him after last night.

"so you can finally see me hayashi and yes i am your zanpakuto. you have no idea how long i have wanted to fully talk to you"

hayashi heard him this time clearly. hayashi was very happy he finally met his zanpakuto.

"well i am sorry to keep you waiting...um whats your name?"

hayashi's zanpakuto looked surprised.

"oh thats right i have not told you my name yet. my name is Doragon Kokouo i am a fire type zanpakuto. it is nice to meet you hayashi"

hayashi heard him say his name and he was afire element type. that was just perfect for hayashi. hayashi bowed and said it was nice meeting him as well. his zanpakuto said that he hopped they would meet again soon. the next thing hayashi knew he was back in his dorm. hayashi figure that he must have been in his inner world. and the fact he met his zanpakuto properly was a plus as well. hayashi looked out side and it was getting late. so hayashi got something to eat because he was really hungry. then he took a shower and got ready for bed. once hayashi got into bed he thought now he was ready for the exam to graduate. hayashi then fell asleep.

sent count 61
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayasji Bushinji's Dorm   Hayasji Bushinji's Dorm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hayasji Bushinji's Dorm
Page 1 of 1