Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Signs of Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Titus
Tier 10
Titus

Reiryoku : 102300

RP Profile
Race: Vaizard
Class: Grand General/Order of Swords

Signs of Life Empty
PostSubject: Signs of Life   Signs of Life I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:03 pm

The icy air filled his lungs as he slowly made his way along the ground. Snow crawled into his face as he silently moved, using the techniques of a hunter handed down to him by his squad 2 training now reinforced to that of an expert. He had on a pure white coat to mask his appearance in the snow.He was freezing to death in his gigia, hating the feel of the cold on his "human" skin.He put one elbow in front of the other, like he had been doing for hours now, towards his target.

The last Espada alive, the Cero Espada, was his target. When titus heard of the ceros presence in the world of the living he took it upon himself to hunt it down. He had tracked it all the way here, somewhat of the creatures last stand. He could see it now. The white jacket of the creature stood walking away from him, clearly on the run. Titus and his army of Vaizards had been hunting the Arrancar for some time now. They had killed the others but the cero had managed to escape. titus could see that he hadn't had enough time to heal from there previous encounter. A large burn mark was still visible on his right arm where he had caught him with hado 88. I got you this time, Cero He thought to himself.

Titus slowly stood up, being careful not to make a sound.He release himself from his gigia and gently laid it on the ground as well as masked his reiatsu as soon as he came out of it. He didn't even want the Cero even hinting at the fact that he was here. Then he started running, silent as a the falling of a feather, towards the Cero. He unsheathed his zanpakuto's being careful not to make the scratching of metal on metal. He jumped in the air when he was only 15 feet away from his target, blades over his head aiming to slice there way down into his shoulder blades. As he came within a few feet of him he shot his reiatsu as high as it would go in his sealed state, planing on breaking the mans hierro upon contact and cutting him into three pieces.

The Cero noticed the flare of reiatsu of course, everyone within a 100 mile radius would have. The Ceros blade meet Titus's and the ground beneath them shattered into pieces as a massive crater was formed. The two locked eyes as ice and snow was tossed up all around them.

Miss me? titus said with a grin as the ice broke and the deadly cold water shot up from the cracks with violent force.

Your a sharp one I give you that, I didn't even get a chance to heal myself after Italy. The Cero said shifting his gaze for a split second to his arm. The two the disappeared in shunpo and sonido respectfully to avoid falling into the dark deadly waters. The fight had begun.

-----------------
sentence count: 32
Back to top Go down
https://bleachnewedge.rpg-board.net
Titus
Tier 10
Titus

RP Profile

Signs of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs of Life   Signs of Life I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Flashing images of the two meet one another time after time again. Slashing blades met one another resulting in explosions of power by the force of their impact.One determined to kill the other determined to stay alive. Titus's wakizashi took the offensive while his katana prepared for the final blow that always seemed to be dodged. The black chain holding the two together rattled as it shifted positions over and over again as the two opposing forces made contact. Titus thrilled the battle as slash's, thrusts, and jabs are made in attempts to kill the other. A few minuted later Titus decided to end the nonsense.

He shunpoed a few feet back from the Cero and placed the blades, hilt to hilt, against one another. Take the breath from their lungs,yakuintenshu, rensahitoosh! He cried as the swords were en-wrapped with a mist of air revealing the bo staff that was his shikai. Remember this? He looked at the Cero as he sonidoed to a stop only 10 feet away. His eyes widened at the sight. It didn't look very offensive but its effects were devastating to say the least.

Then Titus brought his hand to his face. He placed four fingers up and tucked his thumb in as he reached to the back of his skull. He brought his hand back down and a black reiatsu formed over his face in the shape of his hollow mask. I haven't gotten a chance to show you this yet Cero. Titus spoke in his scratchy hollow voice. His silver reiatsu grew higher to match that of his mask being released with faint lines of white joining in with it. The Cero didn't look confused, he had known Titus was a Vaizard, after all they had been hunting them down for some time now.

AAAAHHH! titus cried as he shot forward, disappearing in a flash. He reappeared inches from the Cero with the staff coming down over his head on him. The Cero clinched his teeth as he brought up his blade to match the attack. He then remembered Italy.

My staff might not look that strong but it hold quite the punch. It stores energy in it and whatever it touch's gets hit with that energy, even i have to wear special gloves to keep from being affected by it. titus said to the Cero. Whatever kid, It doesn't even have a blade on it. How do you expect to kill me without a blade? the Cero responded while laughing. While he did this Titus appeared a few feet to his left with the staff coming across the Ceros stomach. The staff made impact and the staffs effect kicked in, sending the Espada flying backwards with the force to shatter buildings. He went through two before being stopped by a third, coughing up blood.

Seeing the oncoming attack he sonidoed out of the way. Having Titus staff land into the icy earth, shattering it hit, cracking the ice for several feet around them. You learn fast Espada. Titus said looking up from the crater. He then formed a ball of the same force in his hands, tanks to his mask, and fired it at the Espada who appeared just on the outside ring of the crater. It hit him dead in the chest, since he wasn't expecting it and sent him flying into the air. But you still got alot to learn

--------------------
sentence count: 42
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

Reiryoku : 102170

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Captain Commander

Signs of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs of Life   Signs of Life I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:16 pm

As chimes sounded in the cold frigid air. A strong reaitsu fell over the ice and snow as a tall woman stepped out of a Senkai gate being led by a Hell butterfly. She stopped just outside the gate and scanned the land searching for the one she came here to kill. As the woman laid eyes on the one she came for she had also notice a man with a Bo staff.She immediately recognized the staff but not the one wielding it. It puzzled her as she thought, 'THAT'S......no....no no no NO!!!!! IT CAN'T BE!!!!! I....NO...It's not him, It could only be someone who stole HIS Zanpaktou, but that is next to impossible.' As she thought the two were fighting. In one swift movement the woman wrenched her arm out to the right. A small glow arose around the ring on her middle finger as she spoke.

"Stop the marching of life and pull back the reins of the Pegasus as Mars gears up for battle. Now look dead in to the eyes of the grandfather and cease his pendulum, Bokokugo kikan"

Her voice pierced the battle so that everyone could hear. The flash engulfed her hand, slowly forming the shape of a scythe. As it reached the full size, the details became visible as well. In one swift movement The woman disappeared in a swift show of visual architecture. After which she reappeared next to the man with the Bo staff, her Scythe stretched out as to stop him from moving. She spoke in a firm and unwavering tone.

"I see we have mutual goals, as such I will help you. But do not get me wrong stranger, if you get in my way I will not hesitate to strike you down. In return for my help I ask that you answer a few questions for me."

After her display of tone she pointed her scythe at the Cero Espada.

"YOU, I have some unfinished business with you. Cero Espada."

Before she did anything she slammed her zanpaktou in to the ice and snow. she just waited and stared at the Cero to make sure he didn't make a move with out Her knowing.

_______

Last edited by Kenya on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titus
Tier 10
Titus

RP Profile

Signs of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs of Life   Signs of Life I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:46 pm

Titus looked at the woman about half a moment. Damn Captain. He then tapped her with the end of his staff. Of course this sent her backwards a few feet but not hard enough to send her OFF her feet. "And who says I need help Shinigami? If anyone its you who needs the help." He said as he watched her move back. He turned his head back towards the Espada. "Bankai" He said in his screechy hollow voice. The bo staff started to break apart at the end, revealing it to be a chain instead of actual wooded staff. The length of it reached a total of 100 feet long and it wrapped around Titus's left arm and down his body, around his back where it looped into the metal belt that keep it at his side, and rested in the air as if suspended by an invisible force.

Death is upon you now Espada. He said as the transformation was complete.

The Espada didn't bother with it. He brought the bladed portion to his hand and ran his fingers from the hilt to the tip of the sword. Decapitate,brazo derecho. The Espadas right arm turned into a huge white broadsword. It was about 2 feet wide and 4 feet long and he carried it like it was as light as his hand. In addition the rest of his arm formed as armor like plating on it. His right hand grew long claws and darkened to reflect the demonic nature of its appearance.

I know what your thinking, Its not much of a resurreccion. But I must warn you. The littler the change the more powerful it is. Anything I cut with this hand slows down to half its original speed. Quite useful really when your main attribute is sonido. The Espada said confidently as he ran his clawed hand along the blade of his new hand. He was then gone in little more than a flash as he brought his blade hand down on Kenya, the obvious target since she wasn't in bankai yet.

---------------------------
sentence count:27
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

Signs of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs of Life   Signs of Life I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:30 am

"I see."

Kenya said as she flew back a little bit. It didn't take her long to realize what was happening. When she saw both the two transform Kenya had little to do but shunpo backwards. Just narrowly missing the blade. She jumped back a little more and decided she might as well follow suit. After which she slammed the end of her Scythe in to the ground.

"Bankai."

She uttered in one swoop of her tongue. Black reaitsu seeped out from the blade of the scythe. It slowly formed a figure which turned to a woman with a hood. Her eyes were baby blue as she stood there next to Kenya. The two stood there as Kenya kept her eyes on the Cero Espada. 'There is no way that man over there is...is...HIM.'

Last edited by Kenya on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titus
Tier 10
Titus

RP Profile

Signs of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs of Life   Signs of Life I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:27 pm

(sorry its short but I'm behind)

Titus stopped a moment to observe the girl. Something about her was familiar but distant at the same time. Her Zanpakuto was also familiar, something he had seen before. I've seen that zanpakuto before, but where? Titus thought to himself. He snapped outta the trance he was in to see the Espada coming for him now.

Titus brought up the hand entangled in his chains to block the attack of the Espada. As he made contact with the chains the Espada was sent backwards in response to the Bankai's ability to repel a force at 20 times that of what hits it. He did feel the Espada effect too. The chain didn't move quite right, it appeared the Espadas effects work on objects too. Titus raised a hand toward the Espada who was now being sent back a few 50 feet and a red glowing ball formed in his hand.

Goodbye Espada Titus said as he released the ball of dark red energy at the Espada. Titus's Cero was about twice as large as a regular cero with the same power to it. He had spent numerous days training with it to make it larger than the rest but could never make it stronger than it already was.

The Espada took the hit head on, not being able to do anything about the blast in his current state and slammed into the earth making a huge crater while ice shot out from it. The Espada could hardly move it was so injured.

-----------
sentence count:17
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

Signs of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs of Life   Signs of Life I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:06 pm

short I know sorry.

"pft, and I thought you sucked stranger. Ah, I just wish-"

Her sentence was cut off by the blast. Seeing as the Espada was put to rest for now Kenya nodded to her spirit. As it disappeared Kenya did as well. They both reappeared, each with their Scythe's blade at the stranger's neck. They didn't want to take any chances. Kenya spoke up in a firm and demanding tone.

"Before I even consider not killing you, Tell me who you are, or where you got that Zanpaktou."

Her words were as a demon as they nipped at Titus ears. Weather or not he took them this way was another story.

_____
Back to top Go down
Titus
Tier 10
Titus

RP Profile

Signs of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs of Life   Signs of Life I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:26 pm

(you never give me anything to work with huh Kenya? lol)

Titus didn't move from the blades at his throat. He didn't know what this girl was trying to prove but it did catch him off guard. Attacking the Espada left him open.Do you even know what I am girl?Seeing as how I just saved your life I think I need an apology. Titus said, looking her in the eyes of his mask.

This wasn't a good position. Titus could tell she was a Captain. He had spent every day of his life in hiding from the soul society to keep the vaizards safe. The one time he decides to leave Tel Vadina to hunt the last Espada he runs into a damn captain. Perfect. He gripped his chains tightly and they slowly wrapped around the girls scythes without touching them to set off the bankai's effect. All at once the chains gripped them and held them in place. He walked out from the bladed edge from under his neck as the girl tried to pull her weapon free.

Oh and never raise a blade to me again, you don't know what your getting yourself into shinigami. titus said as he sealed his blades and the chain disappeared from her scythes. He then turned and headed towards the Espada.

---------------------------
sentence count:16
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

Signs of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs of Life   Signs of Life I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:05 pm

"i know very well WHAT you are, Vaizard. It was because of YOU..YOU PEOPLE...I have spent many years of learning what it is you people are. My...my...my former boyfriend was dear to me. I had hopped one day I would see him again, that he wasn't really dead. Tell me, tell me one thing. Where did you get that Zanpaktou!!!"

She cried out as her mind flooded of the times she had with Titus. All her memories burst forth at once, causing massive pain of heart. It wasn't that it hurt, but it hurt to think how her love had died and now some monster was using his Zanpaktou for who knows what reasons. With her hair affray, Scythe on the ground and her Zanpaktou spirit standing near her ready to strike She yelled one last time.

"Tell me that one question and I will leave you alone. I will say nothing of what had happened here. I will even have the memories erased from me. No one will know of your existence.Just...just.....JUST PLEASE TELL ME!!!!"

_____
Back to top Go down
Titus
Tier 10
Titus

RP Profile

Signs of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs of Life   Signs of Life I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:56 pm

Titus thought a moment before turning around to face the girl again. A zanpakuto is a shinigami's signature, a piece much like a fingerprint that none can change.He remembered who may have known him before he left soul society, hardly anyone could still be left alive from that time. Regardless of Titus's youthful appearance, he was rather old by a souls standards. The effects of hollowfication had halted his aging. He was forever bound to look nothing more than 25 where as his mind past 3000 years of knowledge. He assumed all he knew of his former life was dead and gone, even his fellow first generation Vaizards had passed away. He was the only original banished Vaizard left. The thought chilled him.

Then the words boyfriend hit his ears and his mind shifted back to that of his days in squad two. He remembered Kenya. The connection was made with the girls weapon he had remembered earlier. His heart sank as his greatest fear was now realized. It had to be her. Of the thousands of shinigami in Soul Society to come and hunt the espada, it had to be her. He turned to face her now as he sheathed his blades.He began walking slowly towards her.

I should have known it was you. The way you shunpo always give you away but I didn't pay any mind to it. I did notice it however. You still slide a half inch before you come to a complete stop, i guess no one bothered to correct it. He said as he made his way to about five feet in front of her before he stopped. He then hanged his head down and reached up to his face. He palmed the mask in his hand and slowly removed it and slowly let it rest in front of him about three inch's from his chest. Moments later it crumbled in his hands.

The Zanpakuto has always been...mine. He said just loud enough to be heard. He raised his head slowly to reveal his ice blue eyes staring at her.

------------------------
sentence count:28
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

Signs of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs of Life   Signs of Life I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:21 pm

"Is...is it....Is it really you?"

Kenya asked, her hair a mess, eyes red from crying, and her sword reverted back to it's ring state on her finger. She soon buried herself in his chest hugging him. her arms were being squeezed tightly around him and she started to cry a little more.

"It's ok, I won't tell. And hay, you can come back because no one will notice you are a Vaizard unless you use your mask right?"

Her eyes were hopeful and yet in her mind she knew the answer was going to be no. It was too dangerous for him to come back. She was willing to go as far as to kill the Central 46 also. She wanted her love back and she was willing to do what ever she had to to keep him.

___
Back to top Go down
Titus
Tier 10
Titus

RP Profile

Signs of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs of Life   Signs of Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:31 am

(short cuz its WAY to early to be on here lol)

Titus stood there a moment in her embrace. Her warmth filled his body to repel the cold of the outside world. He sighed at him having to make this decision and cursed himself for speaking it.

"You... Don't understand." He managed to stay. He then looked her in the eyes and pushed her from his body but still held her arms tightly.

We live in two separate worlds now.The things we once shared are lost now, broken by the laws of your world and mine. I am the Grand General of the Vaizards now and cannot leave my people. Your a Captain as well and have soldiers that need guiding.I'm really sorry I had to meet you, I had prayed every day of my life that I would never see you again in fear of having to say this to you. Your a shinigami. I'm a Vaizard, central 46 sees me as nothing more than a hollow. I just....won't work.
He said to her fighting away the tears in his own eyes. He knew if he keep looking at her he would lose it.

--------------------------
sentence count:17
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

Signs of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs of Life   Signs of Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:25 pm

Kenya knew and understood everything. She had no doubt in her mind of what she had to do to reconnect her love.Her eyes started to fill with a mix of anger, fear, joy, and love as tears poured down her face. The very site of him made her joyous but she knew the consequences.

"By the firs directive of all information of Vaizard-She paused for a moment.- I have to kill you. But I can't. I know now what I have to do. There is little else I can. I won't lose you again Titus, NOT AGAIN!!!"

Her voice was scratchy and full of emotion. She stood there and for the first time in a long time she genuinely happy. She spoke one last time before she opened a Senkaimone and stood there facing Titus.

"Then I have but one choice, I will see you again Titus, Be sure of this. And when I do, I will no longer be apart of the Gotei 13. And we can rekindle our love."

Kenya looked deep in to his eyes and it was evident that she still felt love for him. A thought struck her and she knew she had to ask.

"Before I leave, tell me. Why did you want to meet me that night, what was soo important?"

Tier 10
Titus

RP Profile

Signs of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs of Life   Signs of Life I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:51 pm

Titus hear her words and when she finished her final question he turned away from her. He walked a few steps and raised his hand to the air. a black ball was formed and made a doorway in front of him. It had taken a few hundred years for the Vaizards to learn this spell to enter the Valley of Screams. It was the very first thing one had to learn upon arriving in Tel Vadina as well. The black door turned into a window to Tel Vadina, specifically Titus's Chambers. He walked halfway in before turning to face her again.

To ask for your hand.....in marriage. Titus said to her in a voice that seemed like he was right beside her whispering into her ear. He said the first part of the sentence while halfway through the gateway and the other after he turned to face her completely. After wards he closed the gateway before she could react what he would say. He didn't want to see her face.

-----Exit

-------------------
sentence count:13
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

Signs of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs of Life   Signs of Life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:30 am

"Wai-"

She was cut off as the gateway closed. Her eyes started to water but she stifled it. She walked in to the Senkaimone and didn't look back. She knew what she had to do. She was ready to do it. now her mind was made up and yet, she still felt like she missed something. She started to hum a small tune that carried in to the cold air behind her and in to the warm air ahead of her.

{{EXIT}}

Signs of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signs of Life   Signs of Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signs of Life
Page 1 of 1