Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Life...As A Hollow?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki
Tier 0
Yuki

Reiryoku : 7500

RP Profile
Race: Hollow
Class: Adjuchas

A New Life...As A Hollow?! Empty
PostSubject: A New Life...As A Hollow?!   A New Life...As A Hollow?! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:53 am

“Captain! Captain Yuki! The Hollows! They’re everywhere! There are Gillians! Adjuchas! Vasto Lordes! What do we do?!” A young male strained voice to the left of her. That’s right. She was Captain Yuki. Captain Yuki Kage to be exact. She’s the current Captain of the Kido Corps. The male was somewhere behind her. But he was close enough for her to touch. Yuki turned her head. Her eyes locked on the male Shinigami. It was the 3rd Seat of the Kido Corps. Kenshi Aino. He had semi-long to medium length blonde hair. He has bright blue eyes. He also had a fair to average skin tone. Ah yes. She was remembering his personality now. He is an all around good guy. One of his main problems is a set of double standards that he has for the Shinigami versus other races. Almost like a parent has for their child. To make that simple, a Shinigami is held to a seriously higher standard than a Quincy or any other person because he takes a deep rooted sense of pride in his clan. Throughout his life he wishes to elevate him and the others to their higher purpose in life. He also is a slight pervert. He also kept his cool all the time. Very rarely did he lose control of his emotions. Something was wrong. Deadly wrong. He was acting like a brand new person. One who she doesn’t know. This was too strange for her. But before she could say something, she was distracted. By another Shinigami. “Captain! We can’t hold them back! There’s too much! We’re outnumbered! The barriers are not holding up! We must stop! Back up won’t make it!” A female voice shrieked. The voice came from her right. She was on her other side. This voice belonged to one she knew very well. It was her right-hand woman. Her second-in-command. Her Lieutenant. Kiku Darkrose. Kiku is rather short in stature and looks quite young. She is around 5 feet tall and only looks to be around 17 or 18 years old. She has short silvery white hair that goes down to her neck. And she has 2 braids that go down the side with balls of fur at the end. The most interesting thing about her is the fact that she has dog ears on the top of her head. Her eyes are a dark crescent pink that almost seem to glow. She is quite skinny with no viable fat at all along with a light hidden muscle tone still giving her young feminine look. She is also quite chesty. Kiku is a very strange person. She is usually very happy and joyful. Although the way she looks often gets her teased so she is often a loner and is very shy. Although once she finds that she is accepted by someone she is very open and forward sometimes to forward. She is very easily distracted and can wonder off and explore or gust read. She has to loves in this world reading and boys. A girl always being rejected for being different she has always dreamed of falling in love with a charming guy or girl. Because of this she flirts with every cute guy she sees. But for once, she wasn’t smiling. She always smiled. No matter what. But now. She looked as if she saw a ghost. She was scared. Scared out of her mind. Something was defiantly wrong. But what was it?

That’s when it happened. Yuki looked up as a cero hit the top of the barrier she and the other two Shinigami were in. As she looked around, she noticed that half of her Division was dead. Dead or injured. Very few of them were still in fighting condition. That involved her. Her, Kenshi, and Kiku. She glared more as she looked around. They were under attack. That’s right. She remembers now. She was leading the Kido Corps into the Forest Of Menos. They were ordered there. By the Captain Commander. She felt as if this was suicide. She was right. They were completely surrounded. Everywhere you looked, there was some kind of Hollow. Be it Gillian, Adjuchas, Vasto Lorde. Even an Arrancar was there. This was wrong. It seemed almost as if they were set up. That couldn’t be true! Could it? Well now, it didn’t matter. They were stuck here. She led them in here. She was going to get them out. One way or another. She will protect them. “Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! There’s a way outta here. I know there is.” She said to herself. But it was also said outloud. She looked around with her eyes and moves closer to Kenshi and Kiku. “Kenshi. Kiku. I have a plan. I might die doing this. No. I will die. But it’s worth it. To protect you and the others. I got us in this. I’ll get you two out at least.” She told them. She looked them dead in the eye. She knew they would not like this idea of hers. They would hate it. But they didn’t have the time to talk this out. This had to happen. Now. Kenshi and Kiku looked at each other. They knew what she had in plan. Yuki was planning on sacrificing herself. She was going to be the bait. She was going to draw the Hollows away from them and focus completely onto her. Not even the Captain Commander can do this and survive. There would be no way Yuki was going to live through this. Kenshi sighed and nodded solemnly. Kiku just looked away. They weren’t going to talk Yuki out of this. She has already made up her mind. Once her mind is made up, that’s it. No changing her mind. Yuki looked at them. She waited for one of them to speak.

“Ok. Fine. What is your plan? How do you even know it will work? What if it fails? Isn’t there another way? C’mon Captain. You can’t do this. We need you. Please. Don’t do this. If we fall, we fall together. As a Division.” Kenshi said. He shook his head. His blonde hair going every which way. Kiku stayed silent. She didn’t even look at them. She didn’t have to. Yuki knew that Kiku was crying. Yuki sighed deeply. This was going to be hard to answer them. “Kenshi. Please. Don’t. We can’t argue about this. Not now. This must be done. It’s the only way. Trust me. I will die to save you. You and Kiku at least. You two will be needed. Believe me.” She said. She took another sigh. “This plan won’t fail. Hollows always go after the strongest. I am the strongest. Hence, they will get me. I will make myself be the bait. I will make them focus on me. I will lead them away from here. I’ll even try to kill some of them off. When I do, you and the others who are alive need to leave. Don’t look back. Just keep going. Don’t even try to help me. That is an order. Do you understand? Kenshi?” She asked him. She looked him deeply in the eyes. Kenshi looked her back in the eyes. He sighed and nodded. He started to grit his teeth though. “Yes. I understand. Captain Yuki.” He said. His voice was oddly softer then usual. “Tell me Kenshi. Repeat my orders. Right now.” She told him. Kenshi glared some as he looked up at her. He never glared at her. “Fine. Captain Yuki. I will repeat your orders. Word by word. You will be the bait. You will drag the Hollows away from us. You will kill some of them. During the process. While this happens. Me and the others leave. We don’t look back. We don’t help you.” He said. He repeated her orders perfectly. Yuki nodded to him. She then turned her attention to Kiku. She reached out to Kiku. But Kiku moved far from her. Yuki sighed. Then shook her head. “Take care of yourselves. I will never forget you two.” Yuki told them. She then turned and started to walk away. But she didn’t get too far. As a arm pulled her back against a male’s chest. “What?! What are you doing?!” She said. She was then turned. She now faced Kenshi. He looked at her. His eyes were watery. He was crying. “Captain Yuki. Before you go. I wanted you to know. This one thing. I love you. I always have. You will always be with me.” He told her. It was in a hushed whisper. He then leaned down and kissed her deeply. Yuki was shocked beyond words. She pushed him away. “I’m sorry. Kenshi. I’m so sorry. But this has to happen.” Yuki said before she turned again. This time she wasn’t stopped. Yuki did this plan. Just as she said she would. And just like she said. She did die. But before she died, she saw that Kenshi and the others were safe. She smiled then as she closed her eyes for the last time. This was the end of her life as a Shinigami. Now she had to live a new life, starting now.

As Yuki opened her eyes, she looked straight up. She was on her back. On a cold yet grassy floor. The area was as dark as night. It looked like she was in a forest. But this forest was weird. It was beautiful. Yet dark. She noticed how the trees looked different. It didn’t look like any tree that she has seen before. The trees didn’t appear to be made out of bark. These large trees were actually made of a silvery quartz substance. She noticed that these trees went all the way up to the sky. They seemed to pass through something. That’s when she realized something. She was in the area where she died. Where she had gave up her life. For her Division. For the Soul Society. For the man who truly loved her. “NO!” She yelled out. Her yell came out as the yell of a Gillian-class Hollow. She was a Hollow. She was one of them. She moved to get up slowly. As she looked down, she saw the proof that she wanted to deny. She indeed looked like a Gillian. The large size. The slow way her body moved. The black like cloak she wore. The white spikes at her neck. The white mask. The white bare feet. The sound she just made. She even had the long tongue of that of a Gillian. Not only did she look and sounded like one. She now had it’s hunger as well. As she looked around, she has noticed that other Gillians have come to her. They must have heard her yell of despair. She knew they thought she was weak. That she would be an easy meal for them. They were wrong. She was going to eat them. As they got close enough to her, she started to attack them. She would lash out her long tongue at them. One after one. She ate them. All until there were no more. Yet, she was still hungry. Not only that. But she felt more powerful. She felt as if she was thinking more. She was moving up in rank so quickly. She licked her white mask some. Before she started to move. She was on the hunt. But this time she was hunting for the Adjuchas. If she ate those, it will help her. And she bet they would taste better as well. She had to eat a lot of Gillians before she finally found them. A small group of Adjuchas. She had enough strength to eat them. But it was tougher to do so. They fought back. For once her prey fought back. As soon as she finished eating her Adjuchas, she felt more powerful. She looked down at her wrist. Even though she was a Gillian. She still wore this bracelet. It was the only thing that made her different then from the other Gillians. Appearance wise that is. Power wise, she was higher then the other Gillians. Personality wise, she still had it. And she was defiantly smarter then the other Gillians. She lets one of her white hands that were originally hidden inside of the black cloak out. She gently touched and turned the bracelet. It hugged her wrist easily and gently. It was made to fit her wrist. The bracelet was dual colored. It was purple and black. But there were a few hints of silver in it as well. It was one half of a set. The other she had given to Vali. Before she died. The colors were her favorite. They were Vali's favorite colors as well. "Vali. Are you here? Are you a Hollow like me?" She asked out loud, she was too busy to notice a bunch of Adjuchas that were stalking her about to strike.

----------------------------------
Sentence Count: 360
Back to top Go down
Valintine
Tier 0
Valintine

Reiryoku : 28580

RP Profile
Class: Espada

PostSubject: Re: A New Life...As A Hollow?!   A New Life...As A Hollow?! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Valintine was in the Forest. He loved this place. It was his home away from home. It was so relaxing. It was amazing. It made him feel so calm. It made him feel tranquil. Until the roar. That roar alone soured his mood. He sighed. Someone was going to die. He used Sonido. He had pinpointed the reiatsu of the source. It was a Gillian of course. The Gillian was just another beast to him. He could bend it to his will, but he wouldn't. Something didn't let him. He glared at it from behind. He couldn't bring himself to kill the thing. He could kill it's attackers. If only just to take out his rage.

Valintine looked at the adjuchas. He held his hand out at them. A black and silver ball formed for a half second. After that it was fired. It engulfed the Adjuchas that were ready to attack the Gillian. They died instantly. The cero was large and wide. It didn't touch the Gillian though. He closed his fist and sighed. Foolish creatures.

------
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Tier 0
Yuki

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: A New Life...As A Hollow?!   A New Life...As A Hollow?! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:38 pm

Yuki blinked as she felt reiatsu appear. It was powerful. It was no mere Hollow. Not a Gillian. Hell no. It wasn’t an Adjuchas either. A Vasto Lorde? Most likely. The worst case scenario is that it could be an Espada. Before she knew it, she saw the flash of something bright. It was black and silver. It was a cero. She didn’t know she was surrounded by Adjuchas. As she turned, she faced the one who fired it. She blinked her eyes a couple of times. The one who fired it was an Espada. She could feel it’s power now. But this Espada looked familiar. Very familiar. She narrowed her eyes some. She was studying him closely. “Vali? Is that you?” She asked him. He looked like the Vali she remembered. Her eyes went to his wrist. His left wrist to be exact. Her eyes rested on something she thought she would never see again. It was the other part of the set her own bracelet was from. The bracelet looked like her own but was slightly different. It was still dual colored. But the colors were silver and purple. There was some flecks of black within the bracelet. She raised her eye back to his face. He stood the same exact height her Vali did. 5 feet and 11 inches. He looked to be around the same weight as well. 145 pounds, give or take a pound or so. Black short hair. The way he stood there. Even the clothes looked oddly familiar. “Vali. It is you. Isn’t it?” She said. She raised her right arm. She bared her right wrist to his sight. Showing him the other bracelet. The one she wore. She watched him closely. She still wasn’t fully sure it was him. She remembered him. But would he remember her? Is this Espada even him? Or is her mind and eyes playing tricks on her? She had to find this out. As she made a promise to him. To never leave him. To always be with him. Even in death. Could she have finally found him?

-------------------------------
Sentence Count: 60
Back to top Go down
Valintine
Tier 0
Valintine

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: A New Life...As A Hollow?!   A New Life...As A Hollow?! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:46 pm

Valintine looked at the Gillian. Adjuchas and Vasto Lordes could barely understand them. Arrancars were harder-pressed. He knew enough of their language to communicate. This voice sounded like the others. The words were strange. It had called him by his name. None of them knew his name. Or at least they shouldn't. He narrowed his eyes at the Gillian. He began to wonder how it knew. How did it know what to call him? Valintine noticed it's eyes. They were big and barely moved. They did move though. He didn't know what it was looking at. It raised one of it's incredibly thin hands. His eyes noticed what they were meant to. The bracelet. Valintine used Sonido. He appeared up high. In front of the tall beast's face. He held out a hand. "You have ten seconds to tell me how you gain that, AND what happened to the girl who owns that. I swear to God I will kill you should you lie." His voice was flat. To most, this would seem normal. To those that knew him, they would know he is just protecting himself. He is covering up his feelings with a face and voice of apathy. He was covering up his sadness and hope.

----
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Tier 0
Yuki

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: A New Life...As A Hollow?!   A New Life...As A Hollow?! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Yuki blinked as Vali disappeared. She would frown, but her mask doesn’t show expression. It was a mask. There to void her of showing affection. She blinked again as he reappeared. He was in front of her face. Just a few feet away.His hand was held out. She knew he was aggressive now. He would attack if she said something wrong. She smiled on the inside as she heard what he said. So he did remember her. He remembered the bracelet and what it looked like. What it stood for. The memories. He was still his protective self. He was protecting himself from what she just said. From what she did. “Vali. It’s me. Yuki. Yuki Onne. I promised to always be with you remember? Even in death. I finally found you. I bought these bracelets one time we went to the mall remember? That day. The day I died, I gave you one of the bracelets. You remember don’t you? Since then I have been trying to find you.” She said. She stayed still. “If you don’t believe me. Ask me any question you wish.“ She said. She continued to look at him. Her voice was wavering a bit. She was a bunch of mixed feelings right now. Sad, happy, nervous, excited. All these emotions rolled in one.

Sentence Count: 40
Back to top Go down
Valintine
Tier 0
Valintine

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: A New Life...As A Hollow?!   A New Life...As A Hollow?! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:18 pm

[color=darkred]"Y-yuki...no. NO! It's a trick. You can't be her. She died...she left me...I was abandoned. You lie! I don't know how you know my name. I don't know how you know of Yuki. I will have to end you though." He stopped suddenly before he fired the cero. "No. Answer this question. Where did Yuki find me that day?" He narrowed his eyes. He couldn't focus. Things were moving to fast. This was impossible. The odds were too low. It was a billion to one. There was no way he could have hit that mark. No. It just wasn't possible. But he wanted it to be. He hoped it was. Yuki was back. He wanted it to be her. He truly truly did.

--------
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Tier 0
Yuki

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: A New Life...As A Hollow?!   A New Life...As A Hollow?! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Yuki frowned a bit on the inside. It seemed like Vali did not believe her. She winced at his words. They cut her deep. He said she abandoned him. That she was lying to him. That she left him all alone. She sighed as she saw him get ready to fie a cero at her. She closed her eyes as she was ready for him to fire a cero at her. Saddened by his words and actions. She understood, yes. But it still hurt her none the less. She opened her eyes when she wasn’t dead. She looked at him as he spoke again. As he spoke, some hope shined within her. Maybe he did believe she was Yuki. She knew he was split in two. That he felt it was impossible that she was here. But he wanted to be right in thinking she was here. She relaxed some as he asked her the question. She remembered every day they had shared as friends. From when they first met. And that day she died, she will never forget. “Before I answer you Vali. I didn’t leave you. I didn’t abandon you. It hurts me deeply to have heard you say that.” She told him. She always told him her feelings. Her thoughts. Her dreams. He knew her as well as she knew him. “That day. I found you in the middle of the street. Why you were in the middle of it, I didn’t know but you said you just woke up there. But I called you silly. Remember? You were stylish as always. That was the day we were going to go to the mall to shop. I wore black sneakers, a tight white tee shirt, and blue jeans. My hair was even draped over my shoulders. I practically skipped to you. I was so happy to see you. We had so much fun. You were scared of me leaving you, which is why I made the promise and gave you one of my bracelets. The one you are wearing right now.” She said. She looked at him to see his reaction. She had given him more then enough information about what happened. It basically just replayed within her mind.

Sentence Count: 50
Back to top Go down
Valintine
Tier 0
Valintine

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: A New Life...As A Hollow?!   A New Life...As A Hollow?! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Those memories. No...no. They couldn't be true. This must be a trick. How would this person know of this? They must have consumed her. Yes. This Gillian...it's mask was different. It must have some sort of power. Yes! That was it. It was an abomination. It took her. It killed her again. It stole her memories. Now it was trying to play games with him! This would die here and now. It had to. He would not be made a fool. He would not be insulted. He would not stand here and listen to these lies. He clenched his fists together. He couldn't allow this to go on. This was insulting to Hollow everywhere.

Reason took over though. This had to be true. Gillian possessed no abilities. They were either mindless dolts with a cero. Or they were thinking beasts with a cero. Either way, all they could do was use a cero. There was no way this beast could be lying. He wanted it to be though. His mind shattered at this realization. It had to be her. It had to be Yuki. It could be no other. He shook his head. His hands went to it. It was too much for him to bear. His chest hurt. It felt like someone stabbed him. There was a pain in his head. It was unbearable. He wanted it to go away. He wanted to end himself. He had been alone for years and years. Over three hundred. Why was this happening? He was just learning to adjust. He was just learning to get used to this new life. Why did she come? Why was this happening?

Valintine looked up. He glared into the sky. Something was wrong. He sensed something. It pushed the fears, the desires, the truth away. He shook his head and looked at the Gillian. He was himself again. He was slowly putting his mind back together. "Fine...I believe you, Gillian. I am sorry. I believe you...Yuki." Valintine looked down.

--------------
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Tier 0
Yuki

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: A New Life...As A Hollow?!   A New Life...As A Hollow?! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:09 pm

Yuki frowned behind her mask as she watched Vali. He seemed to be in pain. She could only watch. He had to figure it out for himself. He had to tell himself that she was here. She is Yuki. She came back and was here. With him. Just like old times. She moved a bit closer to him. She saw him grab his head. It seemed as if seeing her caused him pain. She blinked some as he looked up. He seemed to have come to a conclusion. She saw him glare at the sky. Something was bothering him. She watched him as he shook his head. He then looked to her. She took a sigh of relief. She relaxed some. “It’s alright Vali. I know how much pain you went through because of my death. I tried to look for you after death. But I never did. Until now. I’m sorry. So sorry.” She said. She reached out her hand to him. Gently curling her fingers around him. She brought him to her mask. Gently placing him against her mask. She knew that he was more powerful then herself. But she was still gentle with him. This was as close to a hug she could give him. She has missed him so. “This is as close as a hug I can give you. I have missed you so much Vali. Can I ask you a few questions? What happened after my death to you? I have wanted to ask you this. For so long. When did you die? How did it happen? Did you become a Shinigami in your second life? Or did you become a Hollow right after wards? Sorry if I’m asking too much, but I thought I would never see you again.” She told him. She wanted to know what happened to him. She was trying to catch up with him.

-----------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Valintine
Tier 0
Valintine

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: A New Life...As A Hollow?!   A New Life...As A Hollow?! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:24 pm

Valintine let his old friend grab him. Her finger was the size of him. She could easily step on him. She could flick him away. But he trusted her. Something that isn't easily gained. It's easier to eat ten vines of poison ivy and live than gain his full trust. He allowed her to grab him. He merely rested his head on her mask. There was little he could do. His arms were restricted. He found it a bit hard to breath as well. He was more than just a pretty face however. He managed to slip out of her grip when she began to speak. He stood before her mask and answered her.

[color=darkred]"I don't remember. I was a Shinigami though. I know that much."

-----
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Tier 0
Yuki

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: A New Life...As A Hollow?!   A New Life...As A Hollow?! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:43 pm

She loosened her hold on him as he slips out of her grip. She chuckled a bit nervously. “Oh sorry. I’m not used to this body. Don’t know my own strength yet. Hope I didn’t hurt you.” She said. She looked at him. Her arms moving back to her sides. Hidden under the black cloaks that all Gillians wore. She nodded her head a bit. So he didn’t remember everything. But she remembered everything from her past two lives. As a Human and Shinigami. Why did she still remember? Other then the fact that the end of her Shinigami life was the more recent. “A Shinigami? So was I. This was where I died. I don’t know how much time has passed since my Shinigami death and my rebirth as this.” She said. She looked around some. She was trying to figure out how much time has passed. She couldn’t tell. She looked back to Vali. “Vali? Where you like this when the Kido Corps from the Soul Society was sent here? Or were you a Gillian? Adjuchas?” She asked him.

-----------------------------
Sentence Count: 30
Back to top Go down
Valintine
Tier 0
Valintine

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: A New Life...As A Hollow?!   A New Life...As A Hollow?! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:55 pm

"You answer your own question by seeing me. I felt the presence of Shinigami. I ordered the attack. I suppose I am to blame for your death. I heard reports of someone named Yuki. But I dismissed them. I didn't want to go out there and do it myself when so many were willing to do it. You know me." He sighed. "So. I killed you, and you le-erm...died on me. Funny how the world works." He looked up at the endless black sky. He despised life. He despised the Shinigami. What did that make him? A beast? A monster? Who was he? What was he?

----------
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Tier 0
Yuki

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: A New Life...As A Hollow?!   A New Life...As A Hollow?! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Yuki just looked at him and nodded. "I see. I don't believe you were the one to blame for my death. I found out too late it was a suicidal mission. One that was ordered by the Captain Commander. I should have seen it for what it was. But no. I was blinded.” She said. She then nodded to him. “Yes. I know you. Very well. It would have been much harder on you if you faced me. Besides, I wouldn’t look like what you were used to. I was a freak.” She said to him. She too looked up at the sky. “In a way Vali. You set me free. I thank you for that. After all, now I’m a Hollow. And look what happened. We finally meet after so long.” She said. She started to feel her hunger grow. “Damn this body. Always hungry. A bottomless pit. A black hole.” She said. She was muttering some. She started to look around some. She spotted a few Gillians. She lashed out her long tongue all of a sudden. Her tongue wrapped around a Gillian. She then brought her tongue back into her mouth. Effectively eating the Gillian. She was gaining power. She felt as if she would change form soon. She shot her tongue out some more. Eating more Gillians. She only stopped because there were less Gillians near them now. She then looked to Vali. “Vali? When a Gillian changes to an Adjuchas. How much does it hurt?” She asked him. She knew that she was close to changing forms. And in so little time since her rebirth.

---------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Valintine
Tier 0
Valintine

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: A New Life...As A Hollow?!   A New Life...As A Hollow?! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:32 pm

He thought about her question. "Hold that thought my dear." He looked out into the Forest. He sent out a simple command to come. Yuki heard it. She would have. He targeted Gillians. They came quickly. Soon they were surrounded. They began to move in. Valintine raised a hand. "Stop. You will not move until I command you to. No matter what. You will remain here. You will stay until told otherwise by ME and ME alone. Am I clear? Good." He nodded to Yuki. She would know why he did that. "I can't tell you. I don't know myself. All I know is that it leaves a lot to be desired. I was asleep when I changed. I woke up as a Gillian. I feasted on two large hordes of others. I slept again. When I woke up I was a Vasto Lorde. Three hours later...I was this."

-----
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Tier 0
Yuki

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: A New Life...As A Hollow?!   A New Life...As A Hollow?! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Yuki nodded some. She then blinked as he sent out a command. A command to call Gillian to him. She was a Gillian. She felt as if she was in a trance. She started to move closer towards him. She stopped moving when the other Gillians stopped as well. That was because Vali raised his hand. She shook her head some. She has snapped out of it a bit. She then looked around. Now that she was out of the trance, she saw that they weren’t alone. They were surrounded by Gillians. A large hoard of them. She looked back to Vali as he gave them his orders. She saw his nod. She knew why he called them. He was helping her get stronger. To become what he was. An Espada. She nodded to him. She was a bit down that he couldn’t answer her. “Hm. I see. It probably does hurt anyways. But the pain is worth it. You slept through it. Lucky you. Thanks for the feast though.” She said. She looked at the other Gillians. She felt hungry again. And so soon. It was time for her to feed. She would move to a Gillian. Bite into it’s neck as she started to eat it. The Gillian roared. But did nothing to defend itself. It was following the orders that it was given. It will not move unless it was told to by Vali. It didn’t take too long for her to eat it. It’s roar stopped and it was all quiet. None of the other Gillians moved. Or made a sound. They looked as if they were statues. Unable to do anything. She would then move on. To another Gillian. Another dumb beast. Dumb, but dangerous in numbers. She would use her tongue again. To swallow them. To make them a part of her. To gain their power and strength. They weren’t as tasty as Adjuchas. Or gave her as much power. But they will do. Any Hollow will do. She continued to eat them. One by one.

---------------------------------------
Sentence Count: 60
Back to top Go down
Valintine
Tier 0
Valintine

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: A New Life...As A Hollow?!   A New Life...As A Hollow?! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:28 pm

He nodded a "you're welcome". It was his way. He looked at she ate. It took him back. He was glad he wasn't there anymore. Always hungry. It sucked really bad. He sighed softly as she feasted. What was he to do? He was alone as an Espada for now. There was a King, but he hadn't even seen this guy. For now, he was a figure head. The King called the shots. Valintine was just a face. He didn't like that. Not at all. He didn't want to be a tool. He wanted to be someone. All in time though. All in time.

----
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Tier 0
Yuki

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: A New Life...As A Hollow?!   A New Life...As A Hollow?! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:21 am

She saw him nod. She continued to eat and devour the other Gillians. It seemed as almost she couldn’t stop. She never felt full. She felt as if her stomach was a hole. That the Gillians just pass right through her. She felt gluttonous. The more time pass, the more she ate. The more she ate, she fiercer she got. She fiercer she got, the more power she felt in her body. She was going by instincts now. All reason was out the window. This was common in all Gillian. They were beasts after all. She was starting to become a beast. Less of herself. “No!” She exclaimed. She backed up away from the Gillians. Holding her head some. She shook her head some. Then she lowered her hands. She was back in control. Good. She looked back behind her. To Vali. She caught him sighing. She even heard it. It was amazing. All of her senses were more in tuned. Sight. Hearing. Taste. Touch. Smell. Balance. All of them. They were more advanced then she ever remembered. She felt good. Even better then when she was the Kido Corps Captain. “Vali? What’s wrong? You sighed. I know you too well. What is bothering you so? And don’t tell me it’s nothing.” She said. She started to move towards Vali. She has always been there for him. Always helped him through his troubles.

---------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Valintine
Tier 0
Valintine

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: A New Life...As A Hollow?!   A New Life...As A Hollow?! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:00 pm

Before Valintine could speak two Vasto Lordes fell before him. They rambled about the encounter. Valintine frowned. "Sorry Yuki. I will have to cut this meeting short. I will be back as soon as I can be." Valintine looked at the Vasto Lordes. "Yuki. I offer you these fools as a nice treat. I command you to remain still. You will not move a muscle as she feasts upon you." With that he opened a Garganta and left.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Tier 0
Yuki

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: A New Life...As A Hollow?!   A New Life...As A Hollow?! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:28 pm

Yuki turned her attention to the two Vasto Lordes that appeared. She frowned as they spoke. She couldn’t understand them. But they looked as if something was going on. They were speaking at the same time. She gave up on trying to understand. She instead looked to Vali. He was frowning. That wasn’t a good sign. Yuki frowned some in sadness. She was hoping to spend more time with him. She didn’t want to be left alone out here. Not after seeing him. She stayed silent though and nodded. “Okay.” She said. She wasn’t going to tell him that she’ll feel lonely without him. She just hopes that he hurries back. She look at Vali as he spoke. She blinked in surprise. He was going to let her eat these two Vasto Lordes? She nodded to Vali. “Thank you Vali. Please be safe. I’ll see you when you return.” She said. She watched him open a Garganta. She then turned her attention to the Vasto Lordes. She smiled as her tongue licked at her mask some. She was going to eat them. And enjoy it. She would get a lot of power from them. Maybe enough to make her an Adjuchas. At least then she’ll be more powerful. And she’ll have her own look. She moved to one of them. She bites into it’s shoulder. The Vasto Lorde screamed in pain. The other just watched and waited. She then took a chunk out of the Vasto Lorde’s middle. Then it’s leg. Then arm. Then the head finally. She ate it bite by bite. The second one she ate more quickly. She was able to easily swallow the other one. As if it was a pill. It wasn’t long before she felt a rise in power within her body. Her body started to change. To transform.

She closed her eyes some as this happened. It hurt like hell. She felt as if there was fire in her bloodstream. Her bones were moving. She even screamed out. The Gillian roar started to sound more like her own unique scream. She clutched her head as she fell down onto her knees. The changing process was complete. She was now an Adjuchas. She was middle-classed in power. She now had her own unique look. She also felt much smarter now to go with her physical power. As she took her hands away from her head, she stared down at them. Her skin wasn’t white anymore. She didn’t even wear a black cloak anymore. And she felt from before that her mask was also different. She moved over to a lake. She bent over some to take a look at her new form. She gasped at what she saw. She looked so different then from before. She had a curvy feminine body, a pair of large wings sprouting out from her back. The shade of her skin was the dark tan color of her skin when she was a Human. She even had the long silver hair she had as a Human back then. She looked as if she was some kind of mix of Siren and Amazon. Her breasts were barely covered by the bones that were there. She looked as if she wore a bikini top. There were also bones that made it look as if she wore a tight skirt. Her mask looked like that of a helm that protected her whole head. It had the appearance of a face. It looked like the face of an innocent looking Siren. Innocent yet seductive. At least with this mask, she could show her emotions.

----------------------------
Sentence Count: 80
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Tier 0
Yuki

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: A New Life...As A Hollow?!   A New Life...As A Hollow?! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:50 pm

“Shit. That fucking hurt like hell. Why couldn’t I have slept through it like Vali did? Jeez.” She complained a bit. As an Adjuchas now, she had more of her personality show through. “Should be a warning of some kind. I mean really. That was probably worse then child birth. Now I know how werewolves felt. Oh well. At least I only have two more or so transformations to go through that will hurt like this. I bet they’ll hurt even worse.” Yuki said as she sighed some. She was just bitching. It was the best way for now to take her pain out. There were no other Hollows close to her for her to eat. And Vali was still away on Espada business. This was the best thing to do in her case. She continued to look at herself some more with the use of the lake. “Eh. I look like a Siren of sorts. Sexy yet deadly. I always did like Sirens. Better then those Mermaids.” She said with a smirk of sorts. She then chuckled some. She started to stretch her body. Oh yes. She was much happier with this look.

She knew the history of the Sirens. She was quite skilled in mythology back when she was a Human. She always found mythology to be interesting. Considering by now she believed that those tales were true. Well. To a certain extent. In Greek mythology, Sirens were bird-women. They were portrayed to be seductresses. They were known to be found by places that were faced out to a sea or an ocean. The places would be surrounded by either cliffs or rocks. The Sirens were known for their beautiful voices. They sang like angels. Their voice having the power to attract others to them. They used this for evil though. Their main victims were sailors. Especially males. They would draw the sailors to them. Making them cause a shipwreck on the cove and die. The Sirens would then feed on the dead bodies. Course, that’s how the Greeks saw them as.

But as time went on, so did the way they were appeared. But there was always one common thing. They were a combination of women and bird. How they were combined depends on who you ask. Sirens combine women and birds in various ways. In early Greek art Sirens were represented as birds with large women's heads, bird feathers and scaly feet. Later, they were represented as female figures with the legs of birds, with or without wings. Playing a variety of musical instruments, especially harps. The tenth century Byzantine encyclopedia says that from their chests up Sirens had the form of sparrows. Below they were women. Or, alternatively, that they were little birds with women's faces. Birds were chosen because of their beautiful voices. Later Sirens were sometimes depicted as beautiful women. Whose bodies, not only their voices, are seductive. Some think that they would charm men with their voices and songs. Lull them to sleep before they tear the males to pieces. Who really knew though? Well Yuki did now. She was now a Siren of sorts. She was now going to be called the Sexy Siren.

----------------------------------------
Sentence Count: 70
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Life...As A Hollow?!   A New Life...As A Hollow?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Life...As A Hollow?!
Page 1 of 1