Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zanjutsu Class

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

Reiryoku : 44960

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: 13th Division Captain

Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:29 pm

*Tenkai arrived at his zanjutsu class and went to his seating mat waiting for the teacher. He didn't bother getting a bokken since he was hoping to delay his beating as much as possible. Unknown to him though he wouldn't even need to get a bokken. Not long after coming in his teacher emerged from the backroom sliding the door open loudly with a slam. He always liked to get the classes attention in some manner like that. Perhaps to strike fear into them in some manner.*

"Alright class, today like I said there will be a change of pace. We will no longer have any need for the bokken as today we will be using our zanpaktou. With that being said I don't want anyone dieing in class. All strikes will need to be nonfatal ones. Also we will be functioning on a point system for class today. No longer will the loser be the one beaten down to the ground. The loser will be the one who has been struck three times in a row. Now i expect that these spars will last much longer then yesterday since you will all be quite careful. This way you will each only need one spar today. The other reason being I don't want you kids getting too injured. Now hurry and get to your mats and your partner."

*Tenkai begrudingly stood up and walked to the mat that his teacher was waiting at. He then stood at his corner of the mat and waited to see what his teacher would do. His teacher quickly spun around while slowly unsheathing his zanpaktou. Tenkai was actually a bit afraid of what might happen to him. With his teachers history of beating on him Tenkai might actually get hurt badly. This could end up quite poorly for him. Tenkai also drew his zanpaktou and got into his usual fighting stance.*

"So Bushinji are you ready for this? It's not gonna be anything like what you've ever felt before. Now that I'm using my zanpaktou it's going to be that much harder for you. This is the true weapon of a shinigami. I want you to burn that into your mind. I want you to master combat with a zanpaktou, become one with it. It's not going to be easy but I'll try to make it go a bit faster. By the way I'm tired of you constantly calling me sir, just refer to me as Koga. And just Koga, no honorifics, its plain and simple."

"Alright then, Koga. Are we gonna get this started or are you gonna keep blabbering all day."

"I knew I liked you for a reason Bushinji. Let's rumble..."

*Koga lunged forward at Tenkai coming down hard with a vertical strike. Tenkai turned his zanpaktou catching his opponents strike with his blade. He slid back a bit from the force of the strike but then turned his own blade and stepped to the left. Out of the path of Koga's swing Tenkai slashed upwards with his blade aiming for Koga's upper right arm. His teacher was too quick for him however and quickly countered by turning his sword back to block the strike. Then slashing forward once more Koga knocked Tenkai's blade away from him leaving the student open. Slashing forward with a horizontal strike Koga slashed across Tenkai's abdomen leaving a light cut across it.*

"Theres number one. Better pick up your game Bushinji, I want this to last a while."

*Tenkai lunged forward at Koga aiming to slash at the left side of his chest. Koga brought his blade up to counter the strike. Tenkai feigned moving forward at Koga and then quickly dipped down under his counter. Sliding his blade down across the flat of Koga's blade Tenkai slashed forward leaving a small cut along the right side of Koga's chest.*

"And there's number one for me. I hope you don't intend on losing to me."

"Talking big for someone who still has too more hits to go. Lets see how you'll be talking once I beat you into the ground."

*Koga then raised his blade high into the air and came down at Tenkai aiming for his right shoulder. This strike threatened to hurt Tenkai a good deal and he wasn't in the mood for that at the moment. Tenkai brought his blade up to catch Koga's strike. In a moment he would know if it worked or not.*

Sentence Count: 55
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:51 pm

*Tenkai heard the clang of metal as he managed to catch Koga's blade. He slid his blade down Koga's and then ducked down twisted his blade so he struck Koga in the stomach with the hilt of it. Tenkai then stepped off to his right and slashed horizontally with his blade at Koga. His blade managed to leave a decent sized cut on Koga's left side. Tenkai could tell his teacher was starting to get angry at this point. The thought that a student that was several times weaker then himself was enough to get anyone angry. He was starting to put on the pressure now that the match was on the line. Doubling up on his power Koga came down hard at Tenkai with a vertical slash aimed down Tenkai's chest on the left. Tenkai brought his zanpaktou up to defend but his guard was easily knocked aside by Koga's attack leaving a long cut along the left side of his chest and upper part of his left abdomen. Tenkai stumbled backwards trying to recover from the strike as some blood dripped from his wound onto the floor. The area of his shihakushou had been cut was also beginning to be stained with his blood. He looked up at Koga with a fire in his eyes as he lunged forward. Koga moved off to the right out of the way of Tenkai's strike and came down with his hilt into Tenkai's spine. Tenkai swung his blade around at Koga aiming at his abdomen. Koga jumped back just narrowly avoiding the strike.*

"Good Bushinji, very good. This is the fire that I wanted to get out of you. All you need to do now is learn to control it. Now come on use that po..."

*Koga was cut off right there as Tenkai lunged at him stabbing forward towards his abdomen. Koga dipped off to the side once again just narrowly avoiding the strike. It seemed as the fight went on Tenkai's rage increased further and further. His reiatsu that was being used to attack was almost peaked as well. He had never used that much force before in a fight but his rage had got a hold of him. He was determined to win more so then ever. Tenkai swung once more at Koga aiming for his shoulder and coming down hard. Tenkai this time managed to make the winning strike slashing down his shoulder and down a bit further to the top part of the left of his chest. Normally at that point the spar would have been over but Tenkai wasn't done yet. He was practically a raging beast at this point and wasn't going to finish until he had complete victory.*

"God damnit Bushinji, calm down! This spar is over, sheath your weapon and return to your seat. I don't want to have to force you into submission."

"Errragggh!!!!!"

*Tenkai was past talking to at this point. The only way anything was going to get done was if Tenkai was put down by force. Koga knew that was the only option left for him. Koga doubled the amount of reiatsu he was exerting and came down hard on Tenkai. Though Tenkai was strong he was no match for the power he now faced. He put his blade up to guard but it was knocked aside as if it were child's play. The blade cut down across Tenkai's right shoulder and went all the way down to the middle of his right abdomen. Blood shot out as the blade made its way ripping through Tenkai's flesh. He fell back to the ground slowly losing consciousness as Koga and the students crowded around him. His blood flowed freely from the wounds pouring onto the ground beside him and onto his shihakushou. The last thing he saw was himself being hoisted up as two other shinigami came running into the room.*

Sentence Count: 44
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:37 pm

*Tenkai arrived at zanjutsu class and sat down in his seating spot. He was one of the last to enter the class since he left the range late after talking with Takahashi-sensei. Right after him two other students came in the room and that would be the entire class. Only a few seconds later Koga emerged from the back room and approached the class.*

"Alright everyone, you know the drill. All of you get up and get to work with sparring. Same rules as yesterday. If you managed to finish earlier then expected just go ahead and sit down against the wall until someone else wins or loses. Like usual the next person on your respective side will be your next partner. Now get to work. Bushinji come with me."

*Tenkai stood up and began to walk towards Koga. The two began to walk towards the back room and then Koga shut the door behind them. Tenkai took a seat down on the mat that he hoped wasn't Koga's. Luckily for him he managed to guess right as Koga sat down on the mat in front of him. Koga took his zanpaktou out of his sash and placed it next to himself. Tenkai did the same thing though wasn't sure why.*

"Tenkai, I would like to apologize about yesterday. I shouldn't have pushed you as far as I did. I just wanted you to release some of that power that you have inside of you. The fact that your only an academy student though should have been more then enough to prevent me from doing so. You have a great deal of power for someone who is as new as you but you don't know how to control it. I'm not saying that you should be able to control it either. You still need to learn how to control your reiryoku during combat. Making you angry shouldn't have to be the only way to get you to use it."

"Well thank you Koga. I to am sorry about what happened yesterday. I let me anger take control of me and I couldn't control myself. The power then just began to flood out of me. I had never felt like that before and I, well, liked the feeling. I felt so strong, stronger then I have ever felt before. Yet the fact that I am actually weak in comparison to others like yourself or higher ranking shinigami makes me wonder if I can control myself."

"Well that's what you need to work on. Until you can control your reiryoku and summon it at will then we will not be sparring any more. Instead I will be helping you to try and control that power of yours. It will be difficult at first but I promise over time it will become easier. Also the more power that you gain the easier it will be to start controlling it at basic levels. Just little by little is all you need to do."

"Well alright then, it sounds like a plan. There was one thing I wanted to ask you about though. Last night I had a very unusual dream. It actually didn't even seem like a dream, it was much too real. In the dream was an entity that called itself my zanpaktou. When it talked to me and tried to tell me its name though I couldn't hear what it was saying. I was wondering if you would know what that was all about."

*Tenkai watched and waited as it seemed Koga was in deep thought over what Tenkai had said. If anyone knew what it was he figured it would be his zanjutsu teacher since it focused around the zanpaktou. What was troubling to Tenkai though was that it didn't seem he was having a hard time figuring out what it was. It seemed more like he was in deep thought about the fact that it had happened. After a few seconds Koga turned back to face Tenkai and began to speak.*

"Tenkai, that entity in your dream was indeed your zanpaktou. Or to be more precise, it was the manifestation of your zanpaktou. The place that you were drawn to was your inner world. All shinigami have one and that is where the spirit of the zanpaktou resides. The fact that you couldn't hear its name means your bond hasn't built enough with your zanpaktou yet. Once you can hear its name you will gain the first release of your zanpaktou, shikai. Over time the bond with your zanpaktou will continue to grow as you continue to fight beside it and commune with it. All this means is that you can now partially hear your zanpaktou and the bond is growing. Continue to grow that bond and you will continue to become even stronger."

*Tenkai was completely bewildered about what was happening. It was apparently the entity of his zanpaktou that was speaking to it. He could now communicate with his zanpaktou but not of his own accord. Tenkai then had another thought dragged up from the back of his mind. He remembered talking about shikai and bankai with Kenya. She had said she had both releases of her zanpaktou. He remembered she even showed him the manifestation of her zanpaktou. That must be what was happening to him then as Koga had said. He was beginning to learn how to commune with his zanpaktou. Thinking about it though he was slightly afraid of the manifestation of his zanpaktou. Where as Kenya's was a beautiful and pure looking women Tenkai's seemed to be a giant demon. He began to think if the manifestation that a zanpaktou took had anything to do with the wielder. Perhaps it was some type of true inner being that lurked within Tenkai.*

Sentence Count: 72
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:55 pm

*Tenkai talked with Koga on end about the zanpaktou and everything that was involved with it. There was so much that he didn't know, so much he still had to learn. It was enough to make Tenkai's head spin. Eventually they talked until the class ended up ending. Tenkai and Koga stood up and stepped out of the back office into the main room. Tenkai walked back to his sitting mat with his zanpaktou as Koga addressed the class.*

"Alright class, you all did good today. I hope to see the same performance from all of you tomorrow. Class is dismissed. Tenkai, I need you to wait a little bit before you go off to your next class."

*Tenkai waited a few minutes after the students started to leave class. He was worried that he might end up being late to his next class but whatever it was that Koga had to say Tenkai knew it must have been important. After a few minutes Koga came back from the office and walked towards Tenkai.*

"Tenkai, tomorrow we will start your reiryoku training. I am going to help teach you how to control your reiryoku so it doesn't go out of control like it did yesterday. The last thing we need is another incident like that happening again in someone elses presence. It would be especially bad if it happened to a student instead of a teacher or some other authority figure. Without the proper control something like that could go horribly wrong in no time. If someone loses control of their powers and goes into a rage like you did it can turn out badly. If you were to attack another student like that you could possibly kill them. I'm sure you have already learn several kidou as well so with those at your disposal as well it makes it even worse. So tomorrow at the start of class you need to come into class and come directly to my office. I will give the class instructions and have a sub sit in on it. Then we will go elsewhere and the training will begin. Alright that's all for now, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright, thank you for all the help Koga. I really do appreciate all of the help your giving me."

*Tenkai bowed to Koga to show him respect and then headed out of the class. He was heading off to his hakuda class next and he wasn't sure what his teacher would say to him. He had missed yesterdays class after all so he would need to explain what had happened. Hopefully she wouldn't call Tenkai's story a bunch of bullshit.*

Sentence Count: 31
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:42 am

*Tenkai showed up at his zanjutsu class. He was the last one that came in since he was taking a while getting to class. He was busy thinking about how he would be learning to control his power. He walked into the class room and sat down on his mat. The second that he did Koga came out from the back office but left the door open. He pointed at Tenkai and pointed back at the office. Tenkai got up and headed off into the office and took his seat at the mat he sat on yesterday. He then sat and waited while Koga addressed the class telling them what to do. He made sure to let them know that a substitute would be coming in to watch them. Once they had their instructions Koga came back into the office and shut the door behind him. He sat down on his mat and placed his zanpaktou down next to him.*

"Alright Tenkai, now that everything is settled we can get to work. Now I will tell you right now, this is not gonna be easy. It's going to take a lot of work and patience to get this down. Also, I spoke with Rin you hakuda teacher, I let her know your gonna be with me. She said I can have you for her class as well to help teach you. She also doesn't want you fighting up there until you have this issue under control. So anyway lets get this started so you can get back to work. Not to mention having your reiryoku under control will help as well. Now come with me."

*Koga got up and opened the office door. Tenkai got up and followed him out and waited outside while he shut the door. The two then made their way out of the classroom and continued walking until they were outside. Koga then turned back to Tenkai and made the hand motion of follow me. Koga then bolted off into the woods with Tenkai close behind. The two continued running further and further until they were in a clearing in the middle of the woods. Koga stopped dead in the center and turned around to face Tenkai.*

"Alright, in order to get you to control your power you need to be able to feel it flowing through you. Reiryoku is what make spirits different from one another. Obviously identity separates us but not every spirit has the same potential as others. Apparently the captain commander saw something special in you. You have the potential to be stronger then most, captain class at least according to her. But getting to that potential is the real issue. First I will release my own powers. They are a good four to five times stronger then yours so you will most likely feel a very heavy weight on top of you. The only way to negate this effect would be to release your own powers. Under the weight it should make it easier to release your own. It may not be by will at first and more like a defense mechanism. Eventually though you will learn over time. So lets get this started shall we."

*Suddenly from around Koga what looked like a light began to appear. It was a crimson red in color and it surrounded him. This must have been his reiryoku when being released. The actual size of the reiryoku being released wasn't all that large but was more then any student could produce or lower level shinigami for that fact. As the reiatsu started to increase it felt as though a weight was being placed on him. He started to have a hard time standing up like someone was adding weights onto his back and he couldn't shake them. He started getting lower and lower to the ground until he couldn't stand anymore. Once the reiatsu stopped increasing Tenkai was on all fours struggling to just stay up like that. He was slowly losing his strength and getting closer to the ground. He was beginning to get a little frantic since he didn't want to get smashed into the ground and be suffocated. It just wasn't a hobby of his to die by suffocation. With that in mind he needed to get to work.*

"Come on Tenkai, I'm not going to let up until you start using your powers. Not to mention the fact that while your power is being kept down by my own it will make you stronger as well. But you need to actually use it first. It's either that, or die. Now that you know what's on the line you better get to work."

Sentence Count: 56
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:46 pm

*Tenkai continued trying to get up all of it being fruitless. He was losing energy from his repeated attempts and quickly. He needed to figure out how to release his power otherwise he would be in trouble. He started to get frantic trying to get up and then he could feel it. His power started to come out by itself. Tenkai could always tell when it was happening as it seemed like he was just becoming revitalized. He felt as though he was superman and could do anything and everything. However under the weight of Koga's reiatsu Tenkai still had some issues. He managed to get up and stand up in front of him but was having extreme difficulty just doing that. Nevertheless he stood adamantly in front of Koga waiting for what was next.*

"Good Tenkai good, now that you have managed to release your reiryoku we can move on to the next step. Right now I need to keep the pressure up so that eventually you will become tired. Your reiatsu will start to wane and you will become extremely exhausted. I will also gradually start to reduce my own reiatsu so the pressure will ease up. But since your reiatsu will also be decreasing you won't feel a difference. Though this plan sounds like it would take a long time it will probably happen over the next ten minutes or so. Lets get to work now."

*Tenkai simply stood trying to keep his reiatsu up even though he didn't know how he was doing it. He just stood there fighting against the weight of Koga's reiatsu. After about five minutes just as Koga had said Tenkai started to feel tired. He slowly began to fall back to the ground as his reiatsu was decreasing and getting lower. Koga was simultaneously letting his reiatsu down as well so that the pressure wouldn't be too much for Tenkai to handle. Eventually Tenkai had fallen to the ground and he was slipping into unconsciousness. Koga simply let off his reiatsu and sealed it up. Tenkai fell asleep on the floor the last thing him seeing was Koga walking over.*

"And now we build you back up Tenkai. Slowly but surely you will start to get stronger. I just wonder what you will turn into once you do. I guess only time will tell."

Sentence Count: 30
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:59 pm

*Tenkai woke up a good twenty minutes later laying on the ground in the forest clearing he had been in before. He slowly got up and looked around him to get his bearings. Sitting down on a tree stump nearby was his teacher Koga whittling away at the stump with his zanpaktou. Upon seeing that Tenkai had awoken he sheathed his blade and walked over to him. Reaching down Koga helped Tenkai get to his feet and then brushed him off.*

"Well it's good that your awake. We can get started again. Now before you get all angry and what the hell not for driving you into the ground let me explain what we were doing. When a soul is in danger of being destroyed its reiatsu increases much faster then normal. This will make it much easier for you to access your powers hence why I had to do that. Now it may seem like there are a few holes in that theory so let me explain. Though you consciously knew I wasn't going to kill you your instincts said otherwise. They thought that it was possible death situation and reacted as such. That is why your power was easier to access. We need to just get you to evoke your powers while out of a death situation. The basic step being getting you to actually use your powers once. You must have noticed that it felt like it was flowing through you yes?"

"Yes it did indeed feel like that. It was flowing around through my revitalizing me and making me feel stronger then ever before. All your saying is I need to learn to activate that myself. How would I go about doing that though. I can't even understand the concept of this power in the first place. It seems impossible for me to actually grasp how to use it."

"In time you will learn. And that is my job, to teach you how to use it. The most basic method and most barbaric to use it is extreme muscular stress. It has minimal effectiveness but it allows for basic usage as well as learning the basics. Basically just take a stance and flex your muscles as hard as you can. I mean all of them as well, its extreme focus and stress. Hopefully you will be able to summon some of your reiryoku like this."

*Tenkai fanned his legs out and placed his elbows down near his sides. He had his forearms facing outwards and his muscles were tightened as he flexed. He continued doing this tightening his muscles and his face started to go red. He suddenly though started to feel the reiryoku flowing through him again. He continued doing this and focused even harder letting out more of his reiryoku. His power slowly climbed until it capped off at a point. With the primitive method of summoning his reiryoku he could only draw on about thirty percent of his power. Though it wasn't much it was still a start. Tenkai then stopped the focus as it was beginning to drain on him as his reiryoku began to return to normal. Instead of flexing his body though he tried to just will it out. As if he was using some kind of chi to channel. He managed to maintain about twenty percent of his reiryoku with that and maintained it. It was much less stressful then the earlier method and if he practiced with it perhaps he could use it to call out his full reiryoku.*

"Very good Tenkai, it seems you are a quick learner. You have already managed to call out a portion of your reiryoku of your own accord. Now we just need to get it where you can call out the entire thing. It is however incredibly hard to managed the full amount of reiryoku to be called out. Most shinigami with extensive training can only managed up to around ninety percent. Though if your potential and learning capabilities are any sign of how much you could use I wouldn't be surprised if you could managed the full one hundred percent. Maybe at least ninety five in the long run. But being able to use any at all is good at this point. Go ahead and take a break if you want though since he still have a good hour before we finish with the training for today."

"Alright Koga, I'm only going to take a short break though. I want to proceed as far with this training as possible as I can in every session. Anything if it will make me stronger and be able to control my power."

Sentence Count: 56
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:13 pm

*After taking a quick five minute break Tenkai was ready to start practicing again. He got up and walked over to the stump Koga was sitting on. He then waited for further instruction on what to do next.*

"Alright Tenkai, right now all you have to do is keep focusing and trying to summon and control your reiryoku. We have to get it to a point where you can control it all. Perhaps not all of it but just being able to control as much as you can. You also need to be able to summon it at will without extreme focus. It will eventually all become clear in due time. For now just get back to practice and I will observe. However, once you manage to get it under control and can summon it we will begin to fight. This way you can use it in a battle situation. Its harder to summon it while your mind is occupied with multiple things at once. When just sitting here and summoning it your mind is focused on that. The other thing though is that the reiryoku's purpose is battle. In that aspect it makes it easier to use it in those settings then outside of it. Either way the aspect of it can be somewhat difficult to grasp."

*Tenkai nodded and then got back to work. He did what he had done before and imagined he was channeling something through his body. Some kind of energy that he could focus throughout his body and go to a certain portion of himself if he wanted. He could fluctuate it throughout his whole body or perhaps just concentrate it in one area. Unknown to Tenkai in his hand his reiryoku was forming when he focused it there. It was in the form of a golden orb in his palm. Koga simply nodded in approval as he saw Tenkai improving slowly as time went on. Eventually Tenkai could maneuver the energy wherever he pleased in his body. The amount he could control had also increased making it easier to distribute it through his body. Concentrating it however became harder as there was more to concentrate. After a good twenty minutes Tenkai started to become tired and decided to sit down again and take a break.*

"Tenkai that was fantastic. With that last attempt you improved by leaps and bounds. Compared from what I saw when you went out of control your ability to summon and sustain your reiryoku is at around forty or forty five percent. Your close to halfway there so the progress is very good. We will have another half an hour to practice today unless you would like to stay after classes today that is. The decision is up to you though we can always just continue on with our training tomorrow. We most likely won't need too much more time to finish up with the training. Maybe another class period or two."

"Yeah sure I can stay for a while after class. I originally was going to go to the kidou range and practice there but this is much more important to me. If I can control my reiryoku better then maybe my kidou abilities will improve as well. So lets continue on here until I guess I feel like I've had enough. I assume that I would just continue on going about what I've been doing so far."

"Indeed it is Tenkai. Just continue increasing your capabilities with controlling the reiryoku. Eventually when you hit a cap of reiryoku control we just need to work on making it easier for you to control. Once we have finished with that and you can summon your reiryoku at will the training will be complete. I would hope to have that done like I said by tomorrow at latest in two days. It's entirely up to you though and your aptitude with this type of skill."

*Tenkai began to focus one more letting the energy flow through him. He summoned out the reiryoku that he had been able to control before and let it free flow through him. The amount of reiryoku he could summon slowly increased bit by bit. To someone who was watching his reiryoku was slightly visible in the form of a light golden light emanating from him. Eventually when he became stronger the light would be much larger and a clear golden color but for now it was as is. The power continued to flow through him gradually growing easier and easier to control but also adding more and more into the equation. The balance of control and the difficulty of it stayed at a constant between how much he had and what was being added. Tenkai could feel that he was once more becoming tired and was ready to take another break. But he wanted to keep going until he couldn't go anymore. He wanted to push it as far as he possibly could and then take it even further. The reiryoku being controlled continued to increase further and further. The only difference was now that he was becoming fatigued it was only putting more strain on him. He had exceeded his current limits without taking another break to replenish his energy. The strain was visible as his visible reiatsu began to fluctuate and the color deepened and lightened over time. It was pulsating like it was being weakened and then being bolstered once more. Right now the only thing sustaining the energy was Tenkai's sheer willpower. Koga observing this knew that it needed to stop or Tenkai could actually managed to damage his reiryoku and soul.*

"Tenkai you have to stop, you need to take a break. If you continue like this you will only do damage to yourself. Using our reiryoku is a very delicate process when first learning to control it. Too much and it will backfire and damage the soul. Not only that but it could permanently damage your reiryoku and your control of it. Tenkai, listen to me you need to stop!!"

*Tenkai was snapped out of his training trance by Koga's yells. His reiatsu was then surpressed and returned to his body. He fell to the ground and was exhausted and out of breath. His extended training put a large amount of strain on his body whether he realized it at the time or not. He had been lucky to stop when he did or he would have managed to damage his spirit. Tenkai fell backwards onto his back and just stared up at the sky as he rested.*

"As reckless as that was Tenkai you managed to once again improve greatly. It seemed like your reiryoku in comparison was at around seventy percent. It is going to start becoming harder now since there is a shorter supply of your reiryoku that is untapped. The less there is the harder it will be to call on it. That is another reason for this training, so you can tap as much reiryoku as you have in your body. Right now though you need to take a break and just rest."

Sentence Count: 82
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:48 am

*Tenkai went ahead and took a five minute break before setting out and beginning his training once more. He stood up from the ground and positioned himself again. He started to focus once again letting the reiryoku flow through his body like an empty cup. Tenkai could feel the energy flowing through him as it steadily rose up to the point that it was at prior to his break. The power itself felt more and more revitalizing to Tenkai as he was empowered by it. He soon started to push beyond the boundries of what he had set once again. His reiatsu was steadly rising and getting heavier on the outside as the amount of reiryoku he could summon increased. Koga simply watched and nodded in approval as Tenkai's control reached up to eighty percent. The amount that Tenkai continued to gain and put at his disposal continued to rise at an increasingly slowed rate. The higher that he got the slower the amount that he could manage to control. He needed to keep squeezing out as much as he could possibly muster. It was the equivalent of getting those last few drops when squeezing the toothpaste. He just needed to keep squeezing and squeezing and eventually get that list bit that was left. Koga stood up and was ready to stop Tenkai once again in case he became over zealous in the training. His reiryoku control had managed to reach up to around ninety percent and was still very slowly rising. While all this was happening Koga could only think to himself that perhaps Tenkai was the real deal. Everything the captain commander had said about him was true. If that was the real case the potential that Tenkai had was actually frightening. The amount of power that could be at his control was enough to make anyone scared of him. Eventually Tenkai had managed to grasp up to ninety five percent of his current total reiryoku and was still going strong. It felt like an eternity to him as he tried to muster the last little bit. It continued to rise incredibly slowly. It felt as if it would take an eternity to manage that last little bit. Eventually Koga had to step in and tell Tenkai to take a break once more.*

"Alright Tenkai that's enough. We have actually run out of time for today so we have to stop regardless. You did very well today, your last attempt was up to around ninety five or ninety six percent of the power you had displayed prior. If you keep this up who knows maybe you can manage that one hundred percent. Only with time would one be able to tell though. Anyway I'm gonna head on back to my classroom and finish things up there. You can go about whatever business that you would like to. I will see you here tomorrow for more reiryoku training. Once you think you have had enough time training your reiryoku we can move on to using simpler methods to call out your reiryoku. I want you to be able to use all of it at will. But that like I said, will take some time. I'll see you tomorrow Tenkai."

*With that Koga walked off heading back towards the academy. Tenkai was quick to leave after and was heading to the kidou range. He wanted to get his practice in and learn the two new bakudou he had set out to get to today. Tsuriboshi and Enkosen would be next on his list. He would just actually need to learn them now.*

Sentence Count: 41
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:51 pm

*Tenkai showed up at a small clearing near the zanjutsu class room where he had been with Koga yesterday. When he got to the clearing he didn't see Koga anywhere around him. Tenkai figured he had just managed to arrive before Koga had gotten there. How wrong he was and how little did he know what was about to happen. Suddenly from above in one of the trees Koga leapt down with his blade drawn ready to strike. Hearing Koga coming down at him Tenkai jumped back narrowly dodging the attack. Tenkai quickly unsheathed his zanpaktou and stood at the ready waiting for an explanation from Koga.*

"Great reflexes Tenkai, you have indeed improved from the last time we fought. But I shall determine how much you have. Now that you have pretty much mastered just summoning and controlling your reiryoku we will now use it in a battle situation. You will fight with me while controlling your reiryoku to battle. I'm not going to go easy on you so you better be ready."

*Koga came at Tenkai once more and the two clashed blades. For whatever reason the combat was much easier then time around for Tenkai then the last time they had fought. He was easily catching and repelling the strikes to a point where he was winning. However he knew that both himself and Koga weren't even really getting into it. They would continue to fight on little by little moving forward in strength. Koga slowly began to increase his reiryoku output making the effects of his reiatsu more and more apparent. Tenkai was unaware of it but his own reiryoku was also beginning to increase as well. It went up as he continued to battle making himself stronger and stronger by the second. Due to the fact though that it wasn't consciously being controlled its increase was much slower then Koga's.*

"Come on Tenkai, I know you can do better then this. I've trained you as well as trained with you. I know full well what you are capable of and this is not even close to what I have seen. Show me your true power, give me everything you've got!!"

"Fine, if you want it that way then let me show you how strong I have truly become."

*Unknown to anyone Tenkai had been feigning carelessness and incompetence for the last week. His powers had greatly increased as well as his skills in combat. The power that his teachers had seen was only a fraction of what he was truly capable of. All he needed to know was how to actually control it and Koga helped him fill in the blanks with that problem. Now with control over his own power he was a force to be reckoned with. Giving off a devious smile Tenkai released a large amount of his reiryoku causing the golden color of his reiatsu to flare around him. The environment around him was being effected by the effects of his reiatsu as well. The ground beneath him cracked slightly as well as causing nearby rocks and sticks to be pushed down into the ground somewhat. Last but not least under the weight of Tenkai's now monstrous reiatsu Koga was even feeling weighed down. To make up for this Koga maxed out his reiryoku just to put himself on par with Tenkai.*

"What in the hell was that. How could you generate that much power seemingly out of nowhere. Your just a simple academy student you shouldn't be as strong as all of that!!"

"Hah, I may be an academy student but I am much more then I seem. For the last week my reiryoku had developed astronomically giving me more power then you, Rin, and Takahashi-sensei combined. I have simply been hiding the majority of my power until I could actually control it. As far as I know my own power is about three times stronger then you own. Let me show you exactly what I mean."

*With that Tenkai began to let his reiryoku skyrocket. The golden aura of his reiatsu becoming present again only much stronger. It roared out violently as if it had a mind of its own. The area around Tenkai began to become even more effected by his reiatsu. The rocks pushed further into the ground. The ground itself began to push down under him like a crater. The ground further out cracked and broke apart under the weight. Koga himself began to steadily go down under the massive weight of Tenkai's reiatsu. All the while Tenkai simply stood and smiled at his opponent knowing that he had defeated him without even needing to attack.*

"Well Koga now that you see what I am capable of I do believe we are done here. Today I shall be taking the academy exams and without a doubt be graduating. From there I will be moving on into the gotei 13. I will most likely be a captain within the next month or so if not sooner. You were all very correct when you said that my potential was vast. This power is simply only a portion of that potential. I simply needed the key to unlock it. I thank you for all your help Koga and I shall be on my way."

*Tenkai then sheathed his zanpaktou and sealed his reiryoku. He looked back once while walking away to see Koga down on the ground breathing heavily from the strain of having been under the weight of Tenkai's reiatsu. He simply let out a malicious laugh as he walked off towards the academy once more.*

Sentence Count: 64
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Class   Zanjutsu Class - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanjutsu Class
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2