Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hitsuga's resurreccion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitsuga
Tier 0
Hitsuga

Reiryoku : 3080

RP Profile
Race: Arrancar
Class: none

Hitsuga's resurreccion Empty
PostSubject: Hitsuga's resurreccion   Hitsuga's resurreccion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:44 am

I'm gunna go ahead and post this while it is still on my mind

General information------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: La Alacrán silencioso (the silent scorpion)

Representation: scorpion

Aspect of Death: Temptation (meaning:temptation is required to get stung by the deadly scorpion. One must be willing to get close enough, regardless of the very obvious stinger attached to it that is ready to strike. This can be translated to how people always reach for what they cannot achieve and fall for attempting such a thing.)

Core Form: Hisuga's Core Form

Family:Poison

Sealed State----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance: Hitsuga's resurreccion Melee10

Hitsuga's main weapon is a 3 foot long sword-breaker. The long blade consists of all metal with a detailed guard as well as a jigsaw edge along the first 7 inch's of the back of the blade. The sword-beaker trademark circle is located 1 foot 10 inch's above the base of the blade (as seen above). These weapons are dark silver in color. The secondary weapon that are not connected to the blade itself is a broadsword that has been cut at the base to be wielded as a dagger at about 5 inch's from the hilt. This weapon is rarely used or seen as Hitsuga keeps its location concealed inside his robes. The dagger represents the stinger of his reserreccion and IS apart of his Zanpakuto. The sword breaker represents his claws .

Type:a sword-breaker longsword,and a small dagger

Resurreccion-Stage 1------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

release command: take their breath from the shadows, La Alacrán silencioso

Appearance:
Looks like this:
Spoiler:

hitsugas lower half becomes that of a scorpions. He gains the 8 legs seen in his hollow form that replaces the lower half of his body. His forearms become that of the claws he once had in his hollow form as well (half claws really, this was explained in the hollow form app.). They cover a total of roughly 3 feet and are slightly curved. The back end is completely smooth with a few small spikes that dot along the half-claw that secretes poison if touched (will explain in ability section). Hitsuga also gains the black portion of his hollow mask back to his face.

Ability: Hitsuga releases a poison upon contact by either the claws, the small spikes on the claws, and even by his saliva. The poison is contact based and is absorbed into the skin quickly. The poison causes different effects at different stages (explained in attacks section)

Weakness: Fire

*Attacks:

name:poison stage 1
effect: blurry vision, makes Hitsuga harder to hit.
duration:5 posts, 2 post cooldown
success rate: roll a 15 or higher upon being struck (edited by Titus)

name:poison stage 2
effect: effects of stage 1 with muscle craps in infected region
duration: 3 posts, 2 post cooldown
success rate: roll a 40 or higher upon being struck (edited by Titus)

name:poison stage 3
effect: effects of stage 2 with vomiting of blood
duration:3 posts, 5 post cooldown
success rate: roll a 70 or higher upon being struck (edited by Titus)

name:poison stage 4
effect: stage 3 effects with paralysis
duration:1 posts, 10 post cooldown
success rate: roll a 90 or higher upon being struck (edited by Titus)

name: Blinding death
effect: Hitsuga spits in the opponents face to cause temporary blindness and very painful burning in the eyes.
duration:2 posts, 4 post cooldown

Resurreccion-Stage 2------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*note that this release is only available to those who entered arrancar status as Vasto Lordes and must be trained in order to use it.

Appearance:Hitsuga loses the black portion of his mask except for the two horns growing. Hitsuga grows a long stinger tail from his earlier hollow days. This tail is 7 feet long while curved in its resting place and has a large 6 inch barb as a stinger.

Ability: decrease poison rolls 10 points (edited by Titus)

*Weakness:Fire

*Attacks:

name:Stingers Sin
effect: automatically inflicts stage 4 poison on target when struck with the stinger.
duration:1 post, 2 post cooldown

Last edited by Hitsuga on Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sansuka
Tier 0
Sansuka

Reiryoku : 3410

RP Profile
Race: Hollow
Class: Gillian

PostSubject: Re: Hitsuga's resurreccion   Hitsuga's resurreccion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Hitsuga wrote:

name:poison stage 4
effect: stage 3 effects with paralysis
duration:1 posts, 10 post cool down
success rate: (judged by admin)
{{I have no problem with this}}

name:Stingers Sin
effect: automatically inflicts stage 4 poison on target when struck with the stinger.
duration:1 post, 2 post cool down
{{Now the cool down on this is rather low.since up there -points to quote above- you have 10 CD I suggest the same or maybe a little bit higher. Since it automatically inflicts the effect when him. Other than that I have no problem with it.}}
Back to top Go down
Hitsuga
Tier 0
Hitsuga

Reiryoku : 3080

RP Profile
Race: Arrancar
Class: none

PostSubject: Re: Hitsuga's resurreccion   Hitsuga's resurreccion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:41 pm

my reasoning on that was that it would be only available in the 2nd release which is much more powerful and is the only real addition to the 2nd release. Keep in mind that the effect only works if stung by the stinger, not the claws as with the regular poison.
Back to top Go down
Sansuka
Tier 0
Sansuka

Reiryoku : 3410

RP Profile
Race: Hollow
Class: Gillian

PostSubject: Re: Hitsuga's resurreccion   Hitsuga's resurreccion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:43 am

ok, then I have one thing to say...

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hitsuga's resurreccion   Hitsuga's resurreccion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hitsuga's resurreccion
Page 1 of 1