Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The site...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sansuka
Tier 0
Sansuka

Reiryoku : 3410

RP Profile
Race: Hollow
Class: Gillian

The site... Empty
PostSubject: The site...   The site... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:22 am

By now I guess some of you are wounding how the site is fair in the decision making part or just all together. Well let me explain how the site is run.

We have a 2/3 majority on the site. What this means is that there are three admins. And two out of the three have to agree for what ever subject to be accepted or denied. Now say an admin does something you don't like. Well you can address this via pm of another Admin and we will hold a meeting. and if two thirds vote states they did the right thing then aw well. But if there is a tie then we will bring in a trusted third, impartial party. Everyone has to abide by the same rules as the others. There are no exceptions. Everyone is a pea in a pod as you will and in order for the pod to maintain smooth and perfect everyone is subject to the same rules. The admins/mod should set an example for said rules.

Now to address the characters.

You may see several characters that are mods. This is true that a mod/admin is able to have two characters, but so are you. The reason a mod/admin has one is most likely to display that they are bound by the same rules as everyone else. If an admin/mod creates another character then that character has to start at zero. we do not discourage or even relatively care about weather you have one character or two. If you can handle that many then go right ahead. We would like to thank everyone for joining and hope you have a wonderful time.

-Bleach New Edge Staff.
Back to top Go down
Sansuka
Tier 0
Sansuka

Reiryoku : 3410

RP Profile
Race: Hollow
Class: Gillian

The site... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The site...   The site... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:38 pm

The site is still being run by a 2/3 vote, BUT there is another admin. This means that it is MORE of a 2/3 vote than b4 ^.^

-thank you
-----BNE Staff
Back to top Go down

The site...
Page 1 of 1