Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First student encounter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

Reiryoku : 0

First student encounter Empty
PostSubject: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:46 pm

Kami stumbles in and falls on all fours. Breathing heavily she looks around, her eyes a bit hazy.
Kenya-sama. Kenya-sama where are you?!
sighing, she moves her hand back so she can sit with her legs crossed. Putting her chin in her hand she looks up at the sky.
It's getting dark, stars are beginning to come out...
She blinks as the star are mirrored in the ocean blue eyes. She brushes back a piece of her long blonde hair with the free hand and continues to watch the night sky.
---------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

Reiryoku : 39080

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:32 pm

Tatsuya had been jogging for a bit and had now shown up at the kido training grounds. It was still dark, and it seemed that no one else was out at the moment. Tatsuya began to slow down his pace and started to walk, making his way towards the storeroom of the kido grounds. He opens the door and begins to look through the equipment there. It took a couple of minutes but Tatsuya finally found a new, up to date tome. "Meh, they won't miss this "that" much." He began to turn around and make his way back to his dorm while lightly laughing about his success before he heard something. A girl stumbled into the training grounds before falling on all fours. She breathed heavily. Tatsuya made his way forward to see what was wrong with her before she began to adjust herself so that now she was sitting with her legs crossed, admiring the sky. Tatsuya looked up at the sky and began to smile a bit. The stars were out, and they were so clear at this particular spot. They could make anyone stop what they were doing to lay eyes upon them. Tatsuya walked over to the girl and kneeled down next to her, but he didn't get "too" close as to startle her. "Hey...are you alright?"

Sentences - 10
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:37 pm

She turns her head to see Tatsuya. After a moment she smiles friendly and nods.
Oh Yes I'm fine thank you.
She turns her gaze back to the sky. After a moment, her finger begins tracing lines in the air. Almost as if she's playing connect-the-dots with the stars above. She mutters names softly under her breath as she finishes each tracing.
Orian....Uras Major...Leo....scorpio....picese....
She smiles as she comes to one and says it's name loud enough for Tatsuya to hear as she traces it.
Zeus.
-------------------------
sentences:
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Tatsuya smiled a bit and began to rub the back of his head as she replied to him. "Oh ok, that's good to hear." Tatsuya couldn't help but notice her deep blue eyes, he was a bit mesmerized for a second, but quickly regained focus as she began to move her finger through the air. Waving it about while softly murmuring under her breathe. She soon began to smile as it seemed she had gotten to something in particular. "Zeus." Tatsuya looked up in the sky, but she still couldn't see what it was she was talking about. He looked at her questioningly. "Zeus?"

Sentences - 8
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Nodding she slowly traces the outline of a figure. It looks like a man with a jagged blade in his hand.
There he is, along with his two brothers and many other gods.
She smiles wide and puts her hand behind her to support her as she leans back.
I love stars. You know the oldest stories in the world are told in the stars.
Her smile is soft and relaxed, even though she has a complete stranger sitting right next to her. She's calm and collected, not a single feeling of tension in the air comes from her.
-----------------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:05 pm

Tatsuya slowly sat himself down next to her as she began to speak, looking up into the sky as he did this. Both of his hands went behind himself to support himself while he sat, his legs extended out in front of him. As she began to outline the the stars, giving Tatsuya a rough image of what it was that she saw. Tatsuya could faintly see the image at first, but as she continued to talk about he could clearly see it. Tatsuya began to smile at this. The girl began to speak once more, explaining the history that stars held. Tatsuya looked at the girl as she spoke. She gave off an aura of wisdom, a wisdom that just looking at her from appearance would have been well beyond her years. "Hmm, I've never really looked at them that way...so what are some of the stories they tell?" Tatsuya looked at her inquisitively. She had piqued his curiosity.

Sentences - 12
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:10 pm

Well, the ones I know are about greek legends an gods and so on.
She turns to Tatsuya, giving him a friendly smile.
Before I go into more detail aloow me to introduce myself. My name's Kami, what's yours?
Her face is eager, she has high hopes of making friends while she's here. The only person who she has meet before was Kenya-sama and she was no where to be found. This young man seemed kind enough, and he seemed to pose no threat to her as of yet. But she still stays the slightest bit vigilant, not entirely planning on throwing caution to the wind.
She wanted to start slow and build things up to a friendship with him.
--------------------
sentences:
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:20 pm

"Oh yea, almost forgot about that." Tatsuya said this after Kami introduced herself to him. He began to laugh for a bit before looking at her. "My names Tatsuya, it's a pleasure to meet you, Kami." He looked at her while he spoke. She had one of the friendliest smiles he had ever seen. Though he was just meeting her, it felt as though he had known her far longer than that.

Sentences - 7
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:26 pm

It's a pleasure to meet you too Tatsuya.
She lays back and looks up at the sky. Shifting she puts her hands behind her hand to cushion it.
So, would you like to hear what the stories in the stars have to say?
She smiles again, eager to explain how the wordl was run millions of years ago. According to the greeks that is.
I could tell you my personal favorite. About Kronos and his three sons.
---------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Tatsuya watched her as she laid back, resting her hands behind her head, continuing to look up at the stars. Tatsuya listened to her offer and began to nod his head. "Sure, I wouldn't mind hearing a story. It's the perfect night for one actually."

Sentences - 4
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:53 pm

She smiles widely and clears her throat closing her eyes. Taking a deep breath she begins.
Long ago, before man, there were all powerful beings roaming the earth. The titans, their lord Kronos had three sons. Zeus, Posideon, and Hades. After Zues betrayed his father and destroyted him with Krono's own Scythe and sent him to Tartus in the underworld, he created man. Soon after, Zues became king of the gods and god of the skies. Posideon became lord of the seas, and Hades tricked by his brother Zeus, was left to rule the underworld in darkness. But, of Hade's own flesh, he created a terror no man has ever faced.
Her eyes opened and she gets an exicted look on her face
The Kraken. Hades brutaly attacked the gods on olympus but to no avail. He was forever banished to the underworld, never agiain to see the light of day.
She sighs deeply and closes her eyes smiling again finishing her story.
(OOC: I kinda got this off Clash of the Titans which I saw last weekened.)
-------------------
Sesntences:
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Tatsuya waited for a bit for her to start her story. She began to clear her throat while closing her eyes. She then took a deep breathe and began to speak. She began to speak of all powerful beings that roamed the lands before man. These powerful beings went on to rule the skies, the oceans, and even the underworld. But it had seemed that the lord of the underworld wasn't pleased with his position, and waged war on the other gods. Kami then began to state that this "Hades" lost this war, and was sent to the underworld, banished never to return again. As she told the story Tatsuya looked at her with awe. He had never heard a story such as this one. "So that was it? Did Hades ever try and come back for revenge?" Tatsuya was now a bit excited, he wanted to hear more.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:12 pm

He tried numerous times, but Zeus was too strong.
She turns to the skies, her eyes reflecting the stars again.
You see, Zeus was powered by mans prayrs and love for him. Hades only had power off their fear and anger. With man praying to Zeus all the time, Hades had almost no power. But he tried, and failed. I guess he just gave up after a while. Or he might still be ploting against his borthers. Who knows, it's a godly affair.
She sits up after a moment still smiling.
---------------------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Tatsuya nodded and laughed a bit Kami's reply. It seemed that Hades would forever hold the short end of the stick in his fight with his brother, Zeus. Tatsuya then looked over to Kami, who still smiled. She gave off a very warm presence. Tatsuya smiled back. "I didn't know stars could tell so much...Is there anything else?"

Sentences - 6
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Tons, the stars can tell us anything.
She points to a gathering of stars
They tell stories of all types of things. From the greek Gods, to animals. I even can find a few constalations here. Let me see if I can point them out for you.
She waves her finger around looking for gatherings of stars she knows.
-------------------
sentences:
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:26 pm

"I see..." Tatsuya began to watch her as she began to wave her finger around once more, pointing out to more shapes and figures that the stars created. While she did this Tatsuya looked over to her. "So..do you regularly come out here to see the stars?"

Sentences - 4
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Sometimes I do. I love the stars. They're beautiful, mysterious like thy're looking down at us. Oh there!
She points to a big cluster of stars.
That's Scorpio, some of the animals of the Zodiac are up there. Like over there i Leo and right next to him is Taraus.
She smiles even wider if it was possible. The connection between them was bonding, she had a new friend.
----------------
sentences:
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:59 pm

Tatsuya smiled as he listened to her. She seemed to be so excited about what she was talking about. It was nice to meet people who were so enthused about anything really. As he thought about this he saw her smile wider, it seemed she was happy to have his company. Tatsuya smiled once more and then looked up into the sky to see the animals of the zodiac that she pointed out.

Sentences - 5
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:02 pm

After a moment she put her head on her knees still grinning.
Hey, Tatsuya can I ask you something? I've just wondered my whole life about this.
Her eyes stay glued to the sky. It's as if she expects something to fall out of the sky at any second.
--------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:07 pm

Tatsuya took his attention off of the stars as Kami asked him a question. He smiled. "Sure, you can ask me anything." Tatsuya turned his upper body bit so that he was now facing towards her a slightly.

Sentences - 4
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:12 pm

After a shot sigh and turns to him. Her face has become serious.
Do you think other intelegant life lives in the stars? Don't get me wrong I'm not one of those alien obbsesed people, I just wonder sometimes.
She turns back to the sky, almost watching the stars. Waiting for one of them to move.
------------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:16 pm

Tatsuya listened to her question and thought about it for a second. A thought like that had never really ever crossed his mind in all of his years of living. It had never really been important to think of live in other places, because he always had to think of his own and how he'd make it to another day. But now, sitting here, admiring the stars with Kami, it was more than the perfect place to think of these types of things. "Hmm...I guess there's a possibility. I mean...if life is able to happen in a place like this, what's to say it couldn't go on somewhere else. It'd be kinda conceited to think it couldn't." Tatsuya then smiled at Kami after finishing his reply.

Sentences - 10
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Kami smiles and nods a bit.
I agree with you there. It is possible, but who knows for sure. I guess the only proff we'll get is if one land on earth. Then again their means might not be so friendly.
-----------------------
sentences:
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:26 pm

Tatsyua began to laugh. What she stated was yet another thing he had never thought about. What if whatever lived out there wasn't exactly, "friendly"? A grin appeared on Tatsuya's face. "Heh, don't worry about it. If they were to try anything here, we'd take them out. No problem." Tatsuya looked at her and smiled playfully.

Sentences - 8
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:30 pm

She grins, a look of determinations on her face.
Right!
She looks back at the sky again.
So, what now? What should we do know?
---------------
Sentnces:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First student encounter   First student encounter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First student encounter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy :: Kidō Training Grounds-
Jump to: