Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zanjutsu Training-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Salvador
Tier 2
Adam Salvador

Reiryoku : 20130

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: 3rd Seated officer of 2nd Division.

Zanjutsu Training- Empty
PostSubject: Zanjutsu Training-   Zanjutsu Training- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:56 pm

It was a peaceful day, or what felt like a peaceful day to Adam. The wind was blowing a nice refershing coolness on his white skin, which made him feel really quite good sence it was a really hot day. Adam was on his way towards the Zanjutsu Training grounds in the Shinigami Academy. It was considered to be his first time in the dojo, but not his first time using a blade.

After a few minutes of walking, and getting lost around the grounds, he finally arrived at the dojo, it was a nice looking building just like many others like it here in SS, and the Academy. Once he finished memorizing the area he walked calmly up towards the slidding door, with both his hands in his pockets. As he reached the entrance he slid the door open with his left hand, then after doing so, and entering he closed it, and slid his left hand back into his pocket. Once inside Adam looked around amazed at all the other students, and weapons which which lined the walls, as well as many other things. But Adam's face didn't show any intereast whats so ever, and kept his normal bored and uncaring expersion glued to his handsome face.

Adam soon walked up to take his leason.

------
Sentence count: 10
Back to top Go down
Adam Salvador
Tier 2
Adam Salvador

Reiryoku : 20130

RP Profile
Class: 3rd Seated officer of 2nd Division.

Zanjutsu Training- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Training-   Zanjutsu Training- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:26 pm

It didn't take long for Adam's teacher as well as two other students to show up beside him. Adam didn't even give the other two students as second glance believing they had to earn his respect before he met their eyes. Adam was still had his bored look glued to his face with his hands holding onto his Zanpakuto Sai. Just like the other Shinigami all around him he was wearing the standard soul reaper uniform. The only difference between his outfit was that he was wearing a silver cross around his neck, which kept dangling from side to side around his toned white neck. His blades sheath was also different from the rest, as all of theirs was a normal black coloured one he had a silver dragon head at the top with the blade enters and exits, and a clound like silver piece of plate at the back. He also stood out with his hair being the only natural blonde around in the dojo. Which did give him a weird feeling that sorta bothered him, since he didn't like the fact there was no one else like him at all. He was also the only one around with light blue eyes that looked kind, yet scary at the same time, which gave him a good feeling seeing as how he could use that as a weapon against these two beside him. That is if they earned him focusing on their eyes with his which was a little hard to imagine since they both acted like little kids looking around wondering if they'd be able to go out and start to hunt Hollows soon.

Adam hated it when people wanted to just jump into action when they have no idea of what real combat tasted like or felt like, in his case he had witnessed Hollow kill two people he knew, and one was a Shinigami, he didn't kill the Hollow due to being still a weak human soul at the time, but now he was a trained killer. He was training to be a Spec ops soul reaper, which did make him stand out in skill compared to the others around him, but there were a few he recegnized from the Spec ops training who also knew him. They had his respect, and he had theirs, they all moved and acted like each other, cold men who liked to hide their good sides. Adam mearly gave the ones he knew and who knew him a quick nod greeting them, they also did the same.

After a few hours of instruction from the sensei and blade master, who knew of Adam's 'extra' training, so he put the two on a team against Adam, and gave all three of them wooden swords, and protective armor. Adam refused the armor, "That will only slow me down sensei." Adam refused in a respectful way. His teacher understood though, since he was trained with the blade without so much as a piece of protection when in the spec ops course. "Very well then Salvador. Gentlemen honour your opponets." The master said slowly back away from the fighting mat waving his hand slowly to the side. The two bowed in respect to Adam, which he returned with the same gesture of respect.

Within mear seconds the master gave the go ahead to fight. The two made their first move swing and moving like a team. Adam gave a senical smile to the two as he ducked under each of them swinging his blade towards their backs. The larger one managed to dodge the attack but the othe was hit, and hit hard. He was sent back a bit quite a bit. Everyone in the room looked shocked at how far the man was sent flying. "Hmm... I used to much there..." Adam replied to the all the eyes in the room looking at him each with a scared look on their faces other than the ones he trained with before, since they could do the same.

The master didn't really seem to care. "Match over." He said raising his hand up in the air. After a few long hours of teachings and other things Adam was done. Adam picked up his stuff and headed out the door sliding his hands in his pockets.

----------
sentences:
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

Reiryoku : 0

Zanjutsu Training- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Training-   Zanjutsu Training- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:08 pm

Sunlight filled the room as Kami sat in the sun rays, her blonde hair almost glinting in the sun. Her eyes closed and her face calm and smooth as always, she sits with her hands in her lap. Her shoulders are erect and her posture is good, paticents is full on her mind. She sits alone in the bright sun lit room, making it obvious she's waiting for someone.
'Where is my master? He shold have been here by now...'
Heaving a soft sigh she opens her bright blue eyes to scan the room. Her position stays the same as her eyes can the area intensely. They catch the sun and seem to send rainbows all over the walls. Sighing she stood streching her legs.
"My legs have gone numb."
--------------
Sentences
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

Reiryoku : 102170

RP Profile
Class: Captain Commander

Zanjutsu Training- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Training-   Zanjutsu Training- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:48 pm

Bells? Yes, bells of heavenly descent rang out over the area as it became dark. A door appeared before a student as the darkness reached it's peak. As the doors slid open a blinding light appeared and a figure stepped out. Her regal stature that of a goddess and her very appearance denoted that of importance. She bore her regular shinigami attire, her captain commander's haori slung over her left shoulder, and her hands crossed in front of her chest. She skimmed around as a hell butterfly fluttered away and the doors closed. She eyed one person in particular it seemed. that she found interesting and rather cute. She simply looked in to the person's eyes and spoke in a voice befitting of a siren.

"Hello there, What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

Zanjutsu Training- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Training-   Zanjutsu Training- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:57 pm

She looks around then sees someone. She watches as the new woman, walks in. Seeing her captains Haori she immediately turned and bowed respectfully.
"For give me, I'm called Kami."
She's polite and respectful even though she does not know this new woman. Her face is a bit pink from embarassment from not showing proper respect at first.
"please forgive my rudeness eariler."
She straightens up and brushes her hair back, tying it into a pony tail and flipping it back over her shoulder.
--------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

Zanjutsu Training- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Training-   Zanjutsu Training- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:43 pm

Kenya smiled softly and spoke up.

"It's ok Kami, Why are you here, are you waiting for someone?"

She asked in a kind and gentle voice as she sat down next to the girl. She patted next to her lightly three times gesturing for Kami to follow suit and rest. The haori resting upon the ground behind her as she sat and looked of in to the distance. She spoke up yet again as in the same gentle voice as before.

"until you get yourself in to a division you can call me Kenya."

She remarked hoping for the girl to calm a little as Kenya thought she was rather anxious about seeing her.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

Zanjutsu Training- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Training-   Zanjutsu Training- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:50 pm

Kami sits next to Kenya and crosses her legs. A small smile appear ing her face.
"I'm waiting for my master, he's late. I really want to be in the Serite soon."
heaves a sigh and plays with her sword.
"Nice to meet you Kenya. You're the first person I meet here you know."
-------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

Zanjutsu Training- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Training-   Zanjutsu Training- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Kenya gave another small and gentle smile as she shifted to fiddle her hands around her knee that was now resting on her other knee. She took a moment to think and then spoke up.

"Well, what is it that your master was going to do. And I have to go to my office, so I could at least take you to your destination on my way."

She said as she started to gaze up at the sky. The beautiful blue sky, white clouds, and bright yellow golden sun.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

Zanjutsu Training- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Training-   Zanjutsu Training- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:08 pm

She also shifts her position so her legs are tucked under her and she plants her arms behind her for support.
"He was supposed to meet me here to help me train with my sword. But he hasn't shown up and he's two hours late."
Shakes her head in dismay, heaving another sigh.
"It's discraceful, I hate it when people are so late. It's just not honorable."
By the slight tinge of anger in her voice, it seems honor is a very big thing with her. She gazes at the door again, as if it might open any second. When it doesn't she turns to the sky and then back to Kenya.
"I'm sorry if I'm holding you up ms. Kenya."
-----------------
sentences:
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

Zanjutsu Training- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Training-   Zanjutsu Training- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:13 pm

"Oh, not at all. I really do not like paper work."

She said as she got up and smiled. Then she simply turned to the girl and spoke up.

"Well, if it's training you wish, it is training you will get. What exactly was he supposed to teach you?"

She asked as she pondered where this training might be best suited to take place. It was defiantly an odd day as Kenya rarely took on students or even offered. But the girl seemed pleasant, honorable, and kind. This time she would made an exception indeed.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

Zanjutsu Training- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Training-   Zanjutsu Training- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:20 pm

Kami jumps to her feet with an excited expression on her face. Her eyes a glow with anticpation.
"He was going to teach me how to properly use the blade itself. I haven't had much training, it's my first day here and I've only watched some of th emore advancent stundets practice."
Her eyebrows knit together in a determined look.
"I want to prove myself, I want to protect his world that has except me dispite all that's happened!"
Her voice shows her devotion, it's apparent she really wants to become a high ranking officer in the Serite.
No matter what it takes, I'm going to help protect the Serite. Even if it removes me from the picture perminately
-------------
Sentences
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

Zanjutsu Training- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Training-   Zanjutsu Training- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:28 pm

Kenya giggled a little and crossed her arms. She pondered a moment and thought of where she could teach this young girl what she needed to know. It's true that the best place would be under Sokyoku hill. She thought and thought until she made her decision.

"Alright, so I take it you do not know shunpo. So, I'm gonna take you to a place that would be best suited for a fight."

She said as she crouched down and allowed for her to get on Kenya's back. It would be an interesting day indeed.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

Zanjutsu Training- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Training-   Zanjutsu Training- I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Kami blinked for a moment at Keny'as action then slowly climbed onto Kenya's back.
I hope this isn't too discraceful...
"Where are we going Kenya-san?"
She holds onto Kenya's shoulders to keep from falling. Her face is filled with curiosity of their destination. Not only that but excitement, finally she'd learn how to use her sword and be able to help protect the Serite.
-----------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

Zanjutsu Training- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Training-   Zanjutsu Training- I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:22 pm

"Well, we are going to a place that is out of the way. We are going to a place known by few. We are going to a secret place, that I will let you use whenever."

Kenya said as she made sure kami was holding tight and took off in bursts of shunpo. Going at twenty five yards each shunpo she would get there faster than a walk or run could. IT was time that Kenya went back to a place once dead and gone from all. It was time to revisit old times of happiness and joy.

[[EXIT---> Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zanjutsu Training- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Training-   Zanjutsu Training- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanjutsu Training-
Page 1 of 1