Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st Division Captain, Kenya's Office.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

Reiryoku : 44960

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: 13th Division Captain

1st Division Captain, Kenya's Office. Empty
PostSubject: 1st Division Captain, Kenya's Office.   1st Division Captain, Kenya's Office. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:04 pm

*Walking up to the door of the office Tenkai knocked on it to give warning that he was entering the room. He quietly slid the door open and then shut it behind him. The immediate office area was empty which meant Kenya was either out attending business or she was in her bedroom sleeping. Regardless Tenkai went ahead and sat down to wait for her. He wanted to see if she knew anything about what was going on. Or at least what it seemed to him could be going on. It wasn't everyday a captain was knocked out but what he assumed was an unknown assailant.*

Sentence Count: 7
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

Reiryoku : 102170

RP Profile
Class: Captain Commander

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain, Kenya's Office.   1st Division Captain, Kenya's Office. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:23 pm

The door burst forth. Kenya stepped in with her right hand inside her Kimono and her left dangling at her side. She noted Tenkai and walked around her desk. she sat in the chair and sorted some files. She made note to not address Tenkai until the time was right. A small hell butterfly came in and landed in front of her. She was told a message only she could hear. as she nodded she stood up and addressed Tenkai.

"Captain Bushinji, How may I be of assistance?"

She asked as she put her hand back in her Kimono and the other on the Tsuka of her sword.
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain, Kenya's Office.   1st Division Captain, Kenya's Office. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:50 pm

*Standing up quickly Tenkai bowed to Kenya to be respectful and stood up waiting for her to sit down first. While standing he would give her the layout of what had happened.*

"Hello Kenya, and there's really no need for formalities, just call me Tenkai. I wanted to talk to you about something that occurred to myself earlier today. After having a spar with Vice Captain Hayashi I suddenly awoke after having passed out moments after the spar ended. Now I know it couldn't have been something he did since he passed out after the spar had ended. Whats more confusing is that I have no recollection of what had happened in the time before i had blacked out after the spar. It seemed that my memory was wiped or something of the sort. If it was an assailant as well which I believe it to be they must be rather powerful to be able to knock me out as simply as they did. I came here today wondering if you might have an idea of what it could have been that happened."

Sentence Count: 10
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

Reiryoku : 102170

RP Profile
Class: Captain Commander

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain, Kenya's Office.   1st Division Captain, Kenya's Office. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:08 pm

Kenya listened carefully to Tenkai and nodded. She walked around her desk and looked at a shelf of books. She scanned over them and selected one. as she pulled it out she opened it skimming some. She nodded once more and placed the book back. She turned to Tenkai and started to speak in a firm tone.

"If it is what I think it is we have much to fear. So far I've had several people tell me this. It is crucial that I speak to Hayashi. You will accompany me as if this is as serious as I think we will need all the people in soul to protect it."

After this she simply walked out the door and headed to the fourth division.
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain, Kenya's Office.   1st Division Captain, Kenya's Office. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:46 am

*With the situation apparently having occurred before Tenkai was a bit surprised. Though he was a relative newcomer to seireitei he figured he still would have heard about something like this. Though right now was not the time for him to be lost in thought. Seeing as how urgent the situation was he turned around and followed Kenya out of the room. Hayashi was apparently going to be the key to all of this as he had undergone an attack. hopefully he hadn't had his memory wiped or this would all be for naught.*

Sentence Count: 6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Division Captain, Kenya's Office.   1st Division Captain, Kenya's Office. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Division Captain, Kenya's Office.
Page 1 of 1