Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenya Solece's Zanpaktou [[Finished]]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

Reiryoku : 102170

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Captain Commander

Kenya Solece's Zanpaktou [[Finished]] Empty
PostSubject: Kenya Solece's Zanpaktou [[Finished]]   Kenya Solece's Zanpaktou [[Finished]] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:44 am

Items in * are not required

General information-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Bokokugo kikan
Mother Time

Type: Elemental

*sub-type: None

Family: Time

Inner World: The inner world is an ever changing forest that rots withers and grows again. If one does not watch themselves they could be hit by a branch forming or a tree budding.

Manifestation-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance: The spirit of this Zanpaktou is a petite woman who wears a long black cloak that has a hood attached. her eyes glow different colors that define her mood. Black which dictates no mod, Red which dictates anger, and white which means she is in a nice mood, Purple which means she is depressed.Her eyes glow Blue in her natural state.

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 100

Personality: Depending on her mood Boko can be nice, mean, or just plain cold. She is the perfect classification of bipolar. When she is in her 'Black' Eye state you are lucky to even get a response unless she is teaching something.

Habits: Boko Likes to hide inside her self inside her Cloak at random times.

Soul Connection: Displays all aspects of her soul.

Sealed State--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance: The blade is what could be classified as a Nodachi. The blade is six feet long by its self and an added two feet for the Tsuka. The Tsuba is a Ying yang sign that are made of dragons. One dragon is made of pure silver as the other one from an unknown metal that looks like copper. The blade is a pure white in color and the Tsuka is purely black.

Type: Nodachi

*camouflage: This blade is concealed in a small ring on Kenya's right middle finger.

Shikai-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

release phrase: (long version--->)Stop the marching of life and pull back the reins of the Pegasus as Mars gears up for battle. Now look dead in to the eyes of the grandfather and cease his pendulum, Bokokugo kikan
(Short version--->) Cease the marching of time its self, Bokokugo kikan

Appearance: This blade transforms in a spectacular light that later forms A rather large Scythe. The scythe's blade is black and the pole is a silver color. The whole scythe glows black.

Ability: this Zanpaktou allows the user to speed up or slow time by half of normal speed. so Shunpo is easier to see. Punches move half speed and such. Because of time moving slowly Things that are not visible due to time moving normally appear, making it harder for Kenya to focus. When one moves small ripples in the air occur which add to greater chance to being distracted. Or the user can concentrate the time displacement in a localized area. If this happens what comes in contact with this distortion will be affected by the set time distortion.

Weakness: Chance and Death type zanpaktou (Some kido can affect time, like the spell Tessai used to stop time. For the localized part Seki and the void kido will stop the attack.)

Attacks:

rookaru kikan
Local time

This Attack localizes the time distortion to a specific spot, for example the user can localize it to the scythe and it will age what ever it cuts or touches. If it is a specific spot the user can slow time there and if they wander in to it they themselves move slowly.

Bankai-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance: The blade stays the same

*Character Change: The user resembles the spirit, as they gain the cloak, the eye color changes and full understands how time works.

Ability: This ability brings out the spirit of the Zanpaktou and lets the user gain shikai. When in Bankai the user keeps Shikai ability while the spirit escalates to using the power with their hands.

Weakness: same

Attacks: same
Back to top Go down
Kaze Daizaemon
Tier 9
Kaze Daizaemon

Reiryoku : 90000

RP Profile
Class: Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solece's Zanpaktou [[Finished]]   Kenya Solece's Zanpaktou [[Finished]] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:09 pm

Weakness: Chance and Death type zanpaktou (Some kido can affect time, like the spell Tessai used to stop time. For the localized part Seki and the void kido will stop the attack.)

please elaborate

rookaru kikan
Local time

This Attack localizes the time distortion to a specific spot, for example the user can localize it to the scythe and it will age what ever it cuts or touches. If it is a specific spot the user can slow time there and if they wander in to it they themselves move slowly.

specify how much this could age someone.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solece's Zanpaktou [[Finished]]   Kenya Solece's Zanpaktou [[Finished]] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:17 pm

How about it ages 15 years and, The Death and Chance Zanpaktou would be able to nullify the mass time distortion but not the localized one.

and I was thinking that the mass distortion would be a chance thing on every attack to hit or not. and the 'mass' part is only In topic.
Back to top Go down
Kaze Daizaemon
Tier 9
Kaze Daizaemon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solece's Zanpaktou [[Finished]]   Kenya Solece's Zanpaktou [[Finished]] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:19 pm

How would the chance be made a true chance?
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solece's Zanpaktou [[Finished]]   Kenya Solece's Zanpaktou [[Finished]] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:20 pm

The dice on the site..aka lady luck
Back to top Go down
Kaze Daizaemon
Tier 9
Kaze Daizaemon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solece's Zanpaktou [[Finished]]   Kenya Solece's Zanpaktou [[Finished]] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:21 pm

With everything fixed and discussed approved.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solece's Zanpaktou [[Finished]]   Kenya Solece's Zanpaktou [[Finished]] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:37 pm

The chances are as follows..

'1 yes' and '2 no'

I'm also adding that when she tries to activate the distortion she says Whisper.
Back to top Go down
Titus
Tier 10
Titus

Reiryoku : 102300

RP Profile
Race: Vaizard
Class: Grand General/Order of Swords

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solece's Zanpaktou [[Finished]]   Kenya Solece's Zanpaktou [[Finished]] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:08 am

chances changed. dice rolls 1-50 will equal yes, 51-100 will equal no and it will be based off the "game weapon type" dice
Back to top Go down
https://bleachnewedge.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenya Solece's Zanpaktou [[Finished]]   Kenya Solece's Zanpaktou [[Finished]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenya Solece's Zanpaktou [[Finished]]
Page 1 of 1