Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aeolus - Hollow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeolus
Tier 0

Reiryoku : 0

Aeolus - Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Aeolus - Hollow   Aeolus - Hollow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:32 am

Name: Aeolus

Class: Gillian

Mask Description: Gillian Level: Typical Gillian Mask, nothing special, as all Gillians share the same feature upon the mask.

Adjuchas: His mask is infact his face, shaped almost demonically with two massive horns pointing upwards from his forehead. His eye's are somewhat calm, light blue in color, with a piercing look fixated in them. The mouth is covered with a grid-like mouth guard, which opens into itself when Aeolus speaks. The mask itself is but neutral in color, white and blue to be exact, yet still strikes fear into the hearts of those that look upon it.

Vasto: The mask remains the same, however, the blue becomes red, and the eye's turn black.

Hollow Hole location: Right hand.

Appearance: Gillian Level: Typical Gillian. Nothing new here.

Adjuchas: His body matches no animal in existance, yet could be considered to have some primitive features. His shoulderblades are covered in spikes, in an ancient form of defense/offense. His chest region is mostly human-like, except it is ofcourse the palest of white imaginable. Attached to the bottom of his spine is a long, dragon-like tail, retaining the white color which covers the rest of his body, bar a single blue line from the bottom of his neck to the tip of the tail. His feet and hands are both claw-like, capable of piercing most armor with relative ease.

All over his body are chains, hanging loosely from each of his limbs. They wrap around his chest, but the ones around his hands and feet could easily be used as a weapon.

Vasto Lorde:
Spoiler:
- Chains from Adjuchas level remain the same

Reiatsu Color: White

Height: Generic Gillian height, all other levels are around six foot.

Weight: -

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: Adjuchas: Blue, Vasto: Red

Body Type: -

Personality:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Personality: Aeolus is but a truly dark soul, sinister and dark to even the most friendly of creatures. He loves the thrill of the kill, and longs for the hunt. Rarely speaking, he normally lets his actions speak for him, which more likely than not ends with someone dying. He considers all lifeforms other than hollows (And hollow evolutions) worthless, weak, and essentially living for hollow food. When he does speak, his voice almost echoes through the air is passes, being both deep and dark, reflecting his personality with every spoken word. If he finds he fears something, he will attack it without remorse, in a blind frenzy.

*Dislikes: All other races except Hollows, the color pink.

*Hobbies: -

*Habits: -

Fears: Bountou, something about them he seems to dislike more so than anything else.

*Hollow Power:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ability: Embrace the Void: Aeolus is able to attack from any direction, and from anywhere using the power of the void. A simple glance can become an attack, an invisible blow coming from wherever he desires. While this does make a distinct clashing sound upon activation, he himself can continue his normal attacks while this occurs. (Base Level - Acquired at 3000 Reiryoku)

Embrace the Void - Level 2: Keeps everything he had from the original, but gains the ability to warp using the power of the void. This is quicker than sonido, and is infact akin to teleportation. Due to the fact he has to put a certain strain on his body to use the warping capability, it can only be used once every 3 posts. (Acquired at 8000 Reiryoku)

Embrace the Void - Mastered: Upon reaching this mastered level, he can do all of the above, as well as teleport others and himself to the void realm. Within the void realm, realities are bent, meaning that the battlefield itself changes, as well as becoming more volitile. Pieces of ground seemingly "Randomly" appear and disappear, and various pieces of weaponry attack both the user and opponent. Strain is put on both the user and opponents body, as if every ability was costing twice as much strength as it usually would. To use this ability, direct contact is required. (Acquired upon reaching Vasto Lorde - Double edged blade - Only usable once per battle, with a three topic cooldown).

History:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Background:

Human Life

Born to a victorian family, he was always considered an oddity. He was called a name which he can no longer remember. However, his memory serves well enough for him to see himself being beaten as a child, by his so called father, a chain being the sole weapon of choice. Such abuse went a long way within his mind, and by the age of thirteen he was but a creature of a child, dark and sinister all those who tried to befriend him. Trust was long gone. His mind was already in the mindset that was akin to that of Hollows. And it was during this time that he began to see them, devouring spirits as if they were nothing more than mindless pieces of meat. He fell in love at first sight.

As time continued, he ended up losing his cool with his father, the beatings becoming the most severe they had ever been, causing a scar just beneath his eye's. It was during this attack that he had flipped, lunging for the chain, taking it, and killing his father with his own weapon. Revenge was sweet, and it was only beginning. Next was his mother. She had seen it all, and she didn't care, she deserved the same treatment his father did. Whore. He strangled her with that very chain. He was now at the ripe age of sixteen.

Not long after this, he was executed. Apparently he had been caught in the act of trying to kill his elder sister, as the local authorities caught him and prepared him for hanging. He didn't care. He would become the creatures that kill mercilessly, and end the life of these pityful fools who turned him into what he was today. With a single pull, it was over.

Hollow-Life

He awoke once more, still filled with anger, no, hatred. Time passed as his spirit chain devoured itself, and he knew what was happening. He was turning. Turning into a Hollow, a creature who feasts on spirits. For the first time in his life, he was happy. Soon it would have been all over, and he would be strong. Strong enough to kill. As he changed, he felt himself radiate with power. A strange power, which could only be described as darkness.

It wasn't long after his transformation that he began to feast on other hollows. Finding spirits in an under-civilized area was difficult, yet the amount of Hollows was vast. Due to his change in taste, he found that food supplies were no longer low, but at an all time high. His quest for more food caused him to end up in the Forest of Menos, as an orgy of hollow devourings eventually turned him into one of the mindless creatures. After several hundred years, he has awoken once more.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

Reiryoku : 102170

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Captain Commander

Aeolus - Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeolus - Hollow   Aeolus - Hollow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:24 am

Alright, First and foremost. I must say this is a well thought out application and seems original in a way.

Now for constructive Criticism.

1) Gillian do not have all the same masks. There are 2 types. The first is the normal and most seen. The next is the one that the rpers bear. If you look it up and is also somewhat explained in Grimmjow's Life story. And you get higher instincts than others.

2) I have a problem with your Tech. I would like you to state that there is something to this invisibility. Like there is an outline of the attack as a shimmer if you will.

3) I'm not to thrilled about the transportation to another realm. And correct me if I'm wrong but the ability amplifies both opponent and user attacks?
Back to top Go down
Aeolus
Tier 0

Reiryoku : 0

Aeolus - Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeolus - Hollow   Aeolus - Hollow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:01 am

1.) Ah, thanks. Didn't actually realize this, must have slipped through my eye's when I saw this quite a while back, i'll go back and edit it soon.

2.) I'll make it shimmer akin to predator, reflecting light so it's visible if you will.

3.) It doesn't amplify attacks, it amplifies the stress levels. Say an attack feeds off of your reiatsu, and drains say... 20%. When in that realm, it will drain 30-40%, for both in there. I can edit it out if need be and create another tech if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

Reiryoku : 102170

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Captain Commander

Aeolus - Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeolus - Hollow   Aeolus - Hollow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Yes, I would prefer if you didn't transport people to a void realm. I'm quite sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aeolus - Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeolus - Hollow   Aeolus - Hollow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aeolus - Hollow
Page 1 of 1