Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jan's Senrei glove

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sansuka
Tier 0
Sansuka

Reiryoku : 3410

RP Profile
Race: Hollow
Class: Gillian

Jan's Senrei glove Empty
PostSubject: Jan's Senrei glove   Jan's Senrei glove I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:47 am

Items marked with a * are not required

General information------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: daishizen no te
roughly translated: Mother nature's hand

Type: Bow

Color: Black

Appearance: The glove conforms to his hand as if it was attached. there are two gloves to this Senrei. The first glove goes on his left hand. This is an ordinary glove that looks like the picture below.
Spoiler:
The other glove, the one that goes on his right hand is removable, and looks similar to the other glove. The exception is that the glove's fingers extend several inches after the original finger stops and is made of pure Reiryoku that is as hard as steel. The glove materializes when the bow is active and dematerializes when it is not. The fingers come to a point in which the curve towards the palm just a little bit to make grabbing the arrow easier.

Family: >Illusion<

*Arrow Power:
The power of this bow is as follows:
The arrow fires, and two arrow length from the bow I can manipulate the amount of them by illusion as well as what they look like, as in size etc. The size extends from making a pebble look like a waist sized rock. The arrow can look like a pebble that I throw. the pebble or what ever the arrow looks like can rotate around the actual non visible arrow.

Final Form enhancement: The glove, when broken, Gives the user incredible speed that could surpass a trained Hoho person. The other thing it does is allows the user to absorb reaitsu at an incredible feat.(like Uryu by being able to suck in any and all reaitsu around the user.)

Last edited by Jan on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sansuka
Tier 0
Sansuka

Reiryoku : 3410

RP Profile
Race: Hollow
Class: Gillian

Jan's Senrei glove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan's Senrei glove   Jan's Senrei glove I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:13 am

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Titus
Tier 10
Titus

Reiryoku : 102300

RP Profile
Race: Vaizard
Class: Grand General/Order of Swords

Jan's Senrei glove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan's Senrei glove   Jan's Senrei glove I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:25 am

You might want to change the name now that it reflects illusion instead of poison. Other than that:

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://bleachnewedge.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Jan's Senrei glove Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan's Senrei glove   Jan's Senrei glove I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jan's Senrei glove
Page 1 of 1