Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sentence Submission Template

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Titus
Tier 10
Titus

Reiryoku : 102300

RP Profile
Race: Vaizard
Class: Grand General/Order of Swords

Sentence Submission Template Empty
PostSubject: Sentence Submission Template   Sentence Submission Template I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:36 am

All sentence submissions should look like this:
Spoiler:

Keep to this pattern until you have all the topics listed. Anything else will not be looked upon until properly fixed. Please remember anything OOC doesn't count towards your sentence count useless you have won a spar.

-Bleach New Edge Staff
Back to top Go down
https://bleachnewedge.rpg-board.net
Hayato Nakamura
Tier 1
Hayato Nakamura

Reiryoku : 13550

RP Profile
Race: Hollow
Class: King of Hueco Mundo

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Submission Template   Sentence Submission Template I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:30 am

Total sentence count: 316

Topics posted in: 1

1. https://bleachnewedge.rpg-board.net/forest-of-menos-f50/the-journey-for-power-begins-t95.htm

I won't be on a day or two si i posted it sooner. But don't worry I'll be back.
Back to top Go down
Titus
Tier 10
Titus

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Submission Template   Sentence Submission Template I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:09 am

make a new topic hayato, next time anyway...
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

Reiryoku : 39080

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Submission Template   Sentence Submission Template I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:54 am

I had a question about this Titus. We are supposed to turn in sentence counts each week, but in time frame does this "week" start or end? For instance, do we need to follow the time zone of the area we are in, or do we need to follow the timezone that you are in, and what day specifically would mark the end of the week for you? Midnight on Saturday, or the end of Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Titus
Tier 10
Titus

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Submission Template   Sentence Submission Template I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:20 pm

Tatsuya Anokoku wrote:
I had a question about this Titus. We are supposed to turn in sentence counts each week, but in time frame does this "week" start or end? For instance, do we need to follow the time zone of the area we are in, or do we need to follow the timezone that you are in, and what day specifically would mark the end of the week for you? Midnight on Saturday, or the end of Sunday?

this has been explained in the RP walkthrough topic but I will address it here as well. I will accept sentence counts All weekend. This ends at Sunday at 11:59 pm EST (EST because the majority of users are on said time.) you can also post during this time frame but anything you do not include in your submission will be viewed as a post for next weeks submission as long as you include it in next weeks topic. Any posts you do not include in the topic will not be looked at or added but you can add them to the next week submission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sentence Submission Template   Sentence Submission Template I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sentence Submission Template
Page 1 of 1