Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

Reiryoku : 102170

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Captain Commander

Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten. Empty
PostSubject: Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten.   Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:29 pm

Down under Sokyoku hill was a long forgotten training area. Kenya had used it in her days of Division two and such. it had seen a long time and she was ready to relive the experience of teaching and privet teachings. She bent down so Kami could get down and preceded to sit on a boulder only a few feet away. She spoke in a firm voice and was ready to get down to business.

"I'm going to train you as if you were my own daughter, as such I will be strict. With this you will learn the ways to be a leader, and one day maybe Captain Commander!"

She said as she smiled. After she firmly spoke again and all joking was now put aside.

"Draw your sword how you feel comfortable and come at me."

She spoke as her eyes no longer displayed any hint of kindness or even love, she was determined to teach this young girl the ways she was once taught.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

Reiryoku : 0

Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten.   Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Once arriving, Kami slid off Kenyas back and looked aorund in amazement. She'd never seen a training ground like this. After Kenya had given her orders, she drew her simple bronze sword and held in front of her with both hand holding the hilt tightly.
"As you wish, Kenya-sama"
Kami turns the blade to the side and charges at Kenya, her speed is great and her face is strictly determinded. She knew that she had to stay strong, and never give in. Coming to Kenya, she swung the blade at her not planning on going very easy.
-------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten.   Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:31 pm

'Tink' the sound echoed as the blade struck Kenya in the side. Kenya slid her open hand on the edge of the blade and pushed it away. Her face showed a little disappointment in it but it was to be expected in a new student. Kenya arose and stood there tall as can be and spoke in her booing voice again.

"HIT ME I SAID!!!."

Kenya screamed as she leaped back and stood with her arms crossed. she watched the girl's posture and elements of attack very closely and this time she would counter at the girl's weak spot.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten.   Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:37 pm

Kami runs at her again then ducks to the right and attempts an attack from behind.
I won't surrender. This is my chance to prove myself to Kenya-sama. And I'm not going to screw it up!!
She swings again, her strike had a bbit more power to it this time around.
-------------
Sentences
5 (OOC: phail -_-)
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten.   Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:31 pm

Kenya stood there and watched her make her move. The ducking behind was an excellent strategy if it was not for the fact she was not executing it well. Althogh one of the first things one goes for is the back so to be fair kenya thought for a moment and spoke shortly after the echoing 'tink' sound.

"No."

She said simply as she slowly turned around to face the girl. Kenya stared deep in to her eyes and spoke as she did before but this time she was more aggressive, at least she didn't meant to be but was.

"People will predict you to attack from behind, so don't. never do what is expected, THAT is how you fail. Try again, and this time surprise me."

She snarled as she was starting to treat Kami as if she was her very own child. She wanted what was best for her so she was tough, maybe it was a wrong call..but she felt she had to do it.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten.   Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:36 pm

Her eyebrows knit together at Kenya's word. not in anger but in determination. With a nod she jumps back and hold up the blade again.
As you wish Kenya-sama.
She comes at her again, then she fains to the left. turning the point of the blade toward Kenya's side.
I've got you this time Kenya-sama
--------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten.   Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:46 pm

Children, it is said that children are meant to be seen and not heard. It is also said that children are to be taken as the worlds saviors of tomorrow. She saw the girl come strait at her and she fanned off to the side. It was better than that of going to the back. It was much better, so much in fact that it deserved a response. Kenya slowly moved off to the side and avoided the attack. it was much like a game of tag more than learning sword techs. She didn't need to learn sword techs...she needed to learn stamina and power. For now it seemed they would remain on stamina. After Kenya dodged she rested her hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Much better. You still lack what you need but your getting much better."

Kenya said as she let go of the girl and walked a few feet away. Clacking her heels she turned to face the girl and spoke up in her firm tone.

"AGAIN, AND YOU WILL KEEP THIS UP UNTIL YOU DROP FROM EXHAUSTION, GOT IT?"

She screamed as she crossed her arms again and kept her eyes on the girl's every muscle movements.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten.   Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:10 am

She stands up straight and nods at Kenya
"Yes Ma'am Kenya-sama! I will not stop until my body is flat on the ground unconsious!!"
She takes her attack stance once again. Then charges at Kenya, weaving from side to side quickly making slightly unclear which side she'll go.
This should work.
----------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten.   Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:38 pm

"Much better"

She bellowed as Kenya twirled around like a bull wrangler. Her Haori acting as the red cape as Kami passed through. Kenya laid a single and precise poke on the back of Kami's neck as to say 'Got you." From there Kenya leaped backwards and landed on a small rock a few feet away. She slowly took the haori off and rested it upon a rock near her. She then awaited Kami's move.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Tier 0
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten.   Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:10 pm

As Kenya twirls then jumps back Kami turns sharply and ends up whacking her head on a tree. She stumbles around a bit with a big bump on her head.
"Yeah....that hurt....."
Falling backwards, her sword skids across the grounds and she lays there unconsious. The bump on her head is fairly big and it may even be a concusion. Kami's eyes close and her head falls limp. Before she passes out she manages to mumble
"please...forgive me Kenya-sama...I failed.
A tear falls from her eye as her entire body goes limp.
------------------
Sentences:
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten.   Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:15 pm

Kenya's image dissipated in a loud and sudden boom. It reapeared as she held Kami in her arms she heard the girl mutter she failed. Kenya was not disappointed in the least, for Kami had done all she could and that was all was asked. kenya held her tightly and Ran off towards the fourth division in bursts of shunpo.

{{EXIT<-------4th division Medbay}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten.   Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training is something to be proud of...not feared or hated nor shirked or forgotten.
Page 1 of 1