Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vera and Anaku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Titus
Tier 10
Titus

Reiryoku : 102300

RP Profile
Race: Vaizard
Class: Grand General/Order of Swords

Vera and Anaku Empty
PostSubject: Vera and Anaku   Vera and Anaku I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:15 pm

genneral information-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Vera and Anaku

Type:melee

*sub-type: dual

Family:metal

Inner World:a void space. Several various sizes of sand islands dot the space ranging for miles long to less than a few feet. what appear to be stars dart the emptiness of the space. Titus appears on the largest of all these islands. On this island is a single dead tree that closely resembles that of the small trees of Hueco Mundo.Vera/Anaku always appears beneath this tree staring at Titus.

Manifestation-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance: Anaku/Vera is a man in a black robes with red runs stitched into the robe. His face is always covered and only a single red glowing eyes is visible at any given time, it always varies wither it is the right or left eye. Titus has never seen any other parts of his body as they are always hidden beneath the robes. He also appears to levitate instead of being planted on the ground, a sign of his zanpakuto being of wind relations. Vera clams to be the man when the left eye is visible and Anaku when the right eye is visible

Height: 6 feet tall

Weight: appears weightless

Personality: He says nothing, making dealing with the man rather difficult. Titus does usually feel a strange presence in the direction that Vera/ Anaku wants him to look with helps a slight bit. Usually Titus will spend hours in his inner world figuring out what Vera/Anaku wants

Habits: says nothing

Soul Connection: His shadowy nature reflects Titus's comfortable state of being hidden and alone.

Sealed State--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance:Vera and Anaku Kadaj_10

Type:katana varient

Shikai-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

release phrase:"mold, Vera, Anaku"

Appearance: Vera and Anaku Orcswo10

The blades become jet black and look more like one piece of solid metal.

Ability: Vera and Anaku mirror can mirror any blade they come into contact with. The ability is very limited however (details in weakness). Titus can hold this form until he decides to "forget" the shape and ability of the blade. He may only remember one form at a time as well.As long as he remebers the shape of the blade he can use it in any battle for as long as he is alive.

Weakness:the limitations of the blades. To gain the form of a blade he must make contact with the blade of his opponent with atleast one of his own blades. with this being said wind,some fire,reiatsu,etc weapons are excluded. He can also only learn the form the blade is currently in (ie Shikai, bankai, or sealed) and does not learn the blades "attacks" until the original owner preforms them in battle.

Attacks:photographic memory- the ability to learn the attacks an opponent uses so his copied blade can preform it as well.

Bankai-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance:the metal spreads to his entire body providing both offence an defence.

*Character Change:Vera and Anaku Bankai10

. head is not affected in the change

Ability: the metalic armor can form any kind of blade from any surface of his body. The blade cannot excede 6 feet long and must be preportioned 5:1. (this means if he wishes to form a sheild that is 5 feet long it must be 1 inch thick and so on.). the armor itself is as strong as his Zanpakuto and can be compared to 1.5X stronger than a hierro.

Weakness: the armor is very heavy, causing his shunpo to decrease in speed to a lietenants level, water also is seen to weaken the armor.

Attacks:

weapon creation- can create any melee weapon in his hands.

spiked fist- creates two spikes that seem to cover his entire hand, primarily used to stab at the opponent.

thousand spikes- creates a thousand spikes along his back that are roughly 3 inchs in length.

Stake- creates a long 5 foot long spike from his chest to pierce a target that has grabbed him.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachnewedge.rpg-board.net
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

Reiryoku : 100390

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: 2nd Division Captain

Vera and Anaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vera and Anaku   Vera and Anaku I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:29 pm

Molto bene. I like it. Just a few things to clear it up.

(1) For your shikai when you say things like water, fire, reiatsu etc. Do you mean like elemental blades? So things like poison, metal, time, healing, etc. would be copied? While elemental ones wouldn't be?

(2) You can only copy the attack of a blade that has (and currently is) been copied by you, correct? So for example...if Jaxon used her bankai and you copied it. If she used her healing tech, you could as well? But if you don't have the blade state copied then you couldn't copy the attack, correct?

(3) And finally your bankai. When you say it is 1.5x stronger than a hierro. Can you give a reference? Since hierro varies from Arrancar to Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Titus
Tier 10
Titus

Reiryoku : 102300

RP Profile
Race: Vaizard
Class: Grand General/Order of Swords

Vera and Anaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vera and Anaku   Vera and Anaku I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:39 pm

1. like if a blade isn't solid i cannot copy it, same goes for if the user fires an attack i cannot copy the blade by making contact with the attack. I MUST make contact with the base blade of the user to copy it. lets say an opponents bankai is controlling/manipulation of tornados , since a tornado has no base blade i cannot copy it. hope that helps.

2. Yes, i can only copy attacks for the state I have copied my blade too.

3. I was referring to hierro in general. hieero is like wearing invisible armor correct. lets say hierro is iron. well my armor would be like steel. good enough example? basically the armor's strength compensates for the lack of speed.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachnewedge.rpg-board.net
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

Reiryoku : 100390

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: 2nd Division Captain

Vera and Anaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vera and Anaku   Vera and Anaku I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Ah okay. Gracias for the clarification.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vera and Anaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vera and Anaku   Vera and Anaku I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vera and Anaku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Weapons Registration :: Zanpakutō-
Jump to: