Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

Reiryoku : 39080

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Academy Student

Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers)   Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:46 am

Tatsuya smiled as she kissed him back. "We'll think of it as a graduation present." He soon laughed as she realized they had forgotten about the cake as well. It seemed that she was about to take a slice of the cake, but before she did that she leaned in and kissed him deeply. Tatsuya kissed her back deeply for a long moment. He moved in closer, his hands moved their way up and now rested on her derrière under the robe. After sexily kissing him she held him close and hugged him, nuzzling his chest as she did so. Not moving from her seated position on the counter and his standing in front of her and between her legs, she turned to the side a bit and began to squeeze the icing onto the cake. After finishing putting the icing onto the cake it seemed that she still had some left. She playfully squeezed the rest of the icing onto his chest and began to chuckle. Tatsuya laughed at this as well. "Hehe, you'll just have to lick this off won't you?" Jaxon then began to slice into the cake, putting a piece of it onto a plate. She offered it to him and began to blush. Tatsuya smiled, "Do you think you'd mind feeding me? My hands are kinda comfortable where they are, I wouldn't dare move them." Tatsuya began to grin as he said this.

Sentences - 20
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

Reiryoku : 37000

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers)   Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:46 am

Jaxon smiled and nods to what she heard him say. “Hm. I will. I think it’ll be my favorite present ever.” She said as she chuckled. She smiled more and blushed as he kissed her back deeply. She smiles wide as he moved closer to her. He was now more in-between her legs. If she wanted to, she could easily wrap her legs around him. That was how close he was to her now. She chuckled some then blushed as his hands made their way to rest on her butt. It was getting harder for her to resist doing what she wanted to with him. But she would wait. The wait would be more then worth it. At least to her it would. She smiled more and laughed more. “Hehe. Maybe I would. Maybe I won’t. All depends if I’m full or not.” She said with a laugh. She smiled wider and laughed a bit more. “Hehe. I don’t mind at all. It’ll be my pleasure. Besides, your hands are quite comfortable indeed. Don’t you dare move them.” She said playfully at him. She chuckled and blushed as she fed him the first piece of the cake. She even leaned forward some to lick a bit of the icing off of his chest.

------------------------------------
Sentence Count: 30
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers)   Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:32 am

"Hehe, I'll make sure it is." Tatsuya began to realize how truly close he was to her now as he continued to kiss her back. Even though they said they would wait doing these things made it increasingly harder to. But Tatsuya didn't mind, he'd still wait. He just wanted this feeling to go on for as long as it could. As his hands came to rest on her butt he could see her blush, it seemed that it had turned her on. While noticing this she replied playfully back his question as to what to do with the icing on his chest. He laughed. "Well, then hopefully you aren't too full." He started to laugh along with her. "Hehe, ok then I wouldn't dare move them." Tatsuya started to grin as she began to feed him the cake, to which he lightly began to squeeze her butt. Gently moving his hands around and massaging her derrière. She then moved in and began to lick some of the icing off of his chest. Tatsuya then went to kiss her upon her neck once more, while continuing his motions with his hands.

Sentences - 14
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers)   Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Jaxon smiled and chuckled at his response. It was true. The feel of his hands on her butt was turning her on. She was a bit embarrassed about that. She gasped a bit as she felt him squeeze her butt lightly. She smiled and laughed. She wriggles her butt some. She was enjoying feeling his hands on her body. She blushed as she realized this. She leaned back so she could take a bit of the slice of cake. She leaned her head a bit to the side as she allowed him to kiss more on her neck. She was finding out that her neck was really sensitive. She was enjoying his kisses. She wrapped her legs around his waist some and pulled him closer to her. She blushed deeper as she did that. She offered him another bite of the cake. “Does my neck taste better then the cake?” She asked him playfully. She still gave him more of her neck. She didn’t mind at all.

-----------------------------
Sentence Count: 20
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers)   Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:14 pm

Tatsuya smiled as her heard Jaxon gasp after he squeezed. He could tell that she liked it from the way she began to move and the blush that appeared on her face. He continued to kiss on her neck, but he began to slowly move his right hand up and down her body, while he kept his left hand on her butt and continued to lightly squeeze. While he did this Jaxon leaned back a bit and took some more of the cake. She even leaned her head a bit more to the side to give Tatsuya more to kiss, to which Tatsuya gladly obliged. She seemed to be enjoying the kisses to her neck, which further fueled his adoration for it. He wanted to give her as much pleasure as he could during this moment. Soon Jaxon wrapped her legs around him, fully embracing him. Tatsuya smiled as he saw the blush on her face. It seemed that she was feeling the pleasure he had hoped she was feeling. Jaxon then offered Tatsuya another slice of cake. Tatsuya paused his kisses for a second and took a bite. “Does my neck taste better then the cake?” Tatsuya began to smile. " Your cake taste exquisite, but your neck tastes heavenly." Tatsuya then began to kiss it once more before stopping. He began to look deeply into her eyes. "But your lips....they taste even better." He leaned in and began to deeply kiss her.

Sentences - 20
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers)   Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:35 pm

She blushed more and wriggled a bit more. He was starting to touch her more. He was becoming bolder. But so was she. She would arch her body some to the left. She wanted to feel his hand more on her. She couldn’t help but chuckle and smile as he continued to lightly squeeze her bare butt. She smiled as he took another bite for the cake. She blushes and offers him more of her neck as he spoke. She blinked then as he stopped and looked back deeply into his eyes. She smiled and blushed at what he said about her lips. She leaned in towards him and kissed him back deeply. “I’m glad. You taste better then the cake as well. You’re much sweeter.” She said with a smile. She then chuckled some as she leaned forward and licked more of the icing off of his chest. She would taker her time in licking the icing off of him. Finally, after a long while of her paying close attention to his chest, he was clean of icing. She smiles up at him before she kisses his collarbone playfully.

--------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers)   Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:30 pm

Tatsuya grinned as he began to feel Jaxon wriggle and arch her body in pleasure. It seemed that she liked the feel on his hands on her body. She began to blush and lightly chuckle as he continued to squeeze. Tatsuya began to move his hands up higher, gently rubbing her body as they made their ascent. She then began to comment on his taste as well, which made Tatsuya laugh. As she told him this she leaned forward and slowly began to lick the icing off of his chest. She took her time in doing this, slowly making her way across his chest. She began to turn him on even more as she did this so attentively and so slowly. After a while she finished and then looked up at him and began to smile. She leaned forward and began to kiss his collarbone. Tatsuya began to lower his hands, rubbing her body as he did so until his hands were now under her butt. He then slowly lifted her up, her legs still wrapped around him. While he did this he kissed her deeply, walking back towards the living room. They made their way to the couch, Tatsuya sitting down and Jaxon sitting facing him on his lap. Tatsuya continued to kiss her. He began to move his hands slowly up from her butt and up the sides of her body. His hands soon made their way to her breast, to which he began to massage as he continued to kiss her.

Sentences - 16
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers)   Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:28 pm

She smiled and leaned her body closer to him. She felt his hands go back down her body, rubbing it. She was as content as a cat. She jumped some as he started to slowly lift her up. She puts the empty plate to the side. She then blushed as she tightened her hold on him with her legs. She also wrapped her arms around his neck. She bites her lip a bit before she kissed him back deeply. As he walked to the living room, one of her hands was tunneling through his hair some. As he sat down, she smiled some. She realized the position they were in now. She blushed deeply as she made herself more comfortable on his lap. She continued to kiss him back. She closed her eyes some in pleasure as she felt his hands go from her butt to her breasts. She even moaned softly into his mouth as he began to massage her breasts. She arched her back some. This caused her breasts to move closer to him and his hands. Her robe started to gape open some. She opened her eyes some. She smiled as she looked to him.

-----------------------------
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers)   Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Spoiler:

Sentences - 21
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers)   Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:32 am

Spoiler:

------------------------------
Sentence Count: 40
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers)   Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:34 pm

Spoiler:

Sentences - 19
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers)   Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Spoiler:

-------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers)   Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Spoiler:

Sentences - 19
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers)   Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:17 pm

Jaxon stayed still and quiet some more. The sound was that of something scratching at a door. She smiled some as she knew what it was. The fox kit was awake now. She seemed to have wakened it up with her moans of pleasure. She chuckled and blushed. She looks back to Tatsuya. “So did I. I seem to forget a lot lately. Your kisses are quite deadly.” She said. She smiled and laughed. She then kissed him one last time. She fixed her robe, covering up her breasts. She then wriggled her way off of his lap. “Let me go get him.” She said. She moved in the direction of where her bedroom was. As she opened the door, the fox kit was indeed sitting there. “Aw. C’mon cutie. There’s someone you have to meet.” She spoke to the fox kit. She smiled as she bent over to pick it up in her arms. She chuckles as the fox kit licked at her chin and neck. She then turned and started to head back to the living room. She smiled and blushed as she showed Tatsuya the fox kit. “Tatsuya. This is the fox kit. I haven’t named him yet. But I might tomorrow. Isn’t he so adorable?” She said. She nuzzles the fox kit’s fur softly as she chuckled. The fox kit couldn’t be no more older then a few weeks old. It was tiny for a fox kit in it’s age. It was a runt. The fox kit was one of those oddly colored foxes. It’s fur was mainly silver in color. But it’s muzzle, paws, and tips of it’s tail were pitch black in color. “His left back leg was caught in one of those bear traps. The poor cutie. But at least I closed his wound so he wouldn’t bleed to death.” She said as she frowned a bit while looking at it’s left back leg. She was an animal lover to the core. She was the type of person who was one to know how others felt. She would try to make the other feel better. She looked to Tatsuya to see his reaction. She moved closer to him. The fox kit looked at Tatsuya with it’s strikingly cyan colored eyes.

-----------------------------------
Sentence Count: 50
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers)   Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Tatsuya smiled at her and kissed her back as she got up. She then began fixing her robe as she made her way to her bedroom. Tatsuya could hear her speaking to the kit after she had opened the door to the bedroom. Jaxon soon made her way back to were Tatsuya was and began to introduce the fox to him, blushing cutely while she did this. She had told him that she hadn't name the fox yet, and the asked him of his opinion of the fox. Tatsuya eyed the fox and smiled. Its fur was mainly silver in color. But it’s muzzle, paws, and tips of it’s tail were pitch black in color. It seemed fairly small, but Tatsuya chalked that up to it being still just what seemed a few weeks old. Tatsuya raised his hand and began to pet the fox, scratching behind its ears. "Yes, he quite a cute one. What was wrong with him?" After asking Jaxon this she moved closer to him and began to explain the situation in which the fox had been found under. It seemed that the fox had been caught in a bear trap. Jaxon was able to close up his wound with the use of healing kido so that it wouldn't bleed to death. Tatsuya smiled at her, "Ah, that's great. Im proud of you." He then leaned forward, giving her a kiss on her cheek. He continued to scratch behind the fox's ears as it looked at him with its cyan colored eyes. "So, how long do you think it'll be until he's fully healed?"

Sentences - 20
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers)   Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:55 pm

Jaxon smiles happily as Tatsuya began to pet the fox. The fox was happy as well. He was getting attention from two people. That’s all he wanted. Just some attention and pets. The fox murred happily and would lick Tatsuya’s finger. Jaxon smiled wide and blushed. Tatsuya was proud of her. She chuckles cutely as he kissed her cheek. She smiled as she watched him scratch the fox’s ears. She heard his question. Blinking some. “Hm. My Sensei said that he’ll be fully healed tomorrow if I keep doing the healing Kido right. I’m so excited. I hope she’s right.” She said as she smiled. She looked up at him. She then leaned up and kissed him gently. She couldn’t help herself.

------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku
Tier 3
Tatsuya Ankoku

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers)   Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:55 pm

Tatsuya listened to Jaxon and began to nod."That's good to hear. Knowing it'll be you paying attention to his recovery im positive he'll be okay. You're an angel after all." Tatsuya began to smile at her saying this. As he did this she began to smile back at him. She then looked up at him and leaned up, gently kissing him. Tatsuya began to kiss her back, holding her in a hug. After kissing her he began to look at her. "Speaking of tomorrow, we still have class, and I've kept you up too long." He began to laugh before continuing. "I should be heading off..." Tatsuya said this with a tinge of regret. He really didn't want to leave her side, but it was as she said. They first needed to focus on their classes before focusing on each other. Tatsuya began to pet the fox once more before leaning in and kissing Jaxon deeply for a minute. He then stood and picked up his haori. He put it back on and made his way to the door. He placed his hand on the knob and slowly turned it, opening the door. He then turned around. "I'll see you tomorrow, Jaxon. I had a lot of fun tonight." Tatsuya began to smile as he said this. "Welp, goodnight." Tatsuya turned and headed out of her room, making his way down the hallway and back to his room. As Tatsuya began to walk down the hallway he hit himself in the head. He had gotten too nervous to tell her that he loved her before leaving. He hoped that his actions that day had told her that though.

Sentences - 30
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers)   Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:29 am

Jaxon smiled as Tatsuya nodded. She blushed as she smiled wider at him. He had confidence in her and in her abilities. She closed her eyes some in pleasure as he kissed her back. She leaned some into him, enjoying his hug. She was careful to not squish the fox. She smiled as the kiss was broken. As she opened her eyes and looked at him, she chuckled softly. She frowns a bit as he said that he should be going. She was a bit saddened. She didn’t want him to go. She wanted to spend more time with him. “I guess.” She said as she looked down some. She now hated in how she said that they must wait. She wanted to kick herself for being smart for once. She smiled a bit as Tatsuya pets the fox once more. She started to look up at him. She moaned softly as he kissed her deeply. She closed her eyes some as she kissed him back deeply. She slowly opened her eyes. She stayed silent as she watched him pick up his haori before putting it back on. She couldn’t help but blush some as she watched him. She followed him to the door. She smiled weakly. Not happy to see him go. But she knew it was for the best. She will have to wait till tomorrow to see him again. She nodded some. “Okay. I had a lot of fun too.” She said. She couldn’t help but smile back at him. “Goodnight.” She said as she watched him leave. She sighed as she moved to her door and locked it. She laid her forehead against the door some. She already missed him and it has only been a few seconds. She sighed and straightened up. She took the fox back to her bedroom. She placed the fox in it’s bed before she moved to take care of the dishes. She saved the leftovers of her dinner and dessert for another day. She then washed the dishes. She was yawning as she did so. She was starting to feel super tired now. She almost fell asleep on her way back to her bedroom. As she reached and lay down on her bed, she almost instantly fell asleep. She was that tired. “Goodnight.” She told the fox before she fell asleep.

She woke up hours later. She had dreamed about Tatsuya and their night together last night. She blushed deeply. “I miss him.” She said out loud. She wasn’t speaking to anybody but to herself. She sighs some as she started to get up. “Good morning.” She told the fox. The fox was still asleep though. “Heh. Wish I could sleep late.” She said with a hint of envy. She then smiled widely. “Oh! That’s right! I get to see Tatsuya today! And before my Kido class too!” She exclaimed excitedly to herself. She was happy now. She knew she had strong feelings for him. But is it love? Who knows? Certainly not her. She blushed deeply. “I better hurry. Maybe if I’m there early I can have more time with Tatsuya.” She said to herself. She got up and started to go through her usual ritual. Set clean clothes out. Wash her body. Wash her hair. Brush her teeth. Put lotion on. Dry her hair. Brush her hair. Feed the fox. Get dressed. Leave the dorm to go to her classes. While she was doing all of this, she didn’t notice that the fox was now awake. The fox murred sleepily. “Oh hi there. Here. Some food while I’m gone. I’ll come back for you before going to Kido class. Ok? Bye!” She told the fox. She then left her dorm to go to the Shunpo class where she will train with Tatsuya.

----------------------------------
Sentence Count: 100
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers)   Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Jaxon entered her Dorm room. It was just as she thought. The maids have come in here. It was clean and spotless. She smiled as she sighed some. She looked to the clock. She had enough time to brush her hair. She quickly went to her bedroom. She was checking on the fox kit. As she looked in, she was relieved. The fox kit was asleep. It seemed to have been groomed some time earlier today. It also had a bowl for food. And a bowl for water. Plus a real pet bed for it. It seemed like it was spoiled a bit. She smiled and chuckled gently. Yeah. It was spoiled alright. She knew that she would spoil it as well. She left her bedroom. She went into the bathroom. She grabbed her brush. And started to brush out her hair. She hummed some. Soon she was done. She placed her brush down and went back into the bedroom. She picked up her fox and smiled down at it. She pets it some before she turned to leave the Dorm. They were on their way to her Kido Class.

----------------------------
Sentence Count: 30
Back to top Go down
Jaxon
Tier 3
Jaxon

RP Profile

PostSubject: Re: Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers)   Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:56 pm

It was close to around 7 pm or so by the time Jaxon arrived back at her dorm with the fox kit in her arms. She yawned some as she used her key to unlock and open the door. She pushed open her door with one of her feet. She smiled as she looked down at the fox kit. “We’re back home my dear Faize.” She spoke down to the fox. Faize yipped happily. She chuckled and puts Faize down. Once Faize was put down, he started to walk around. She closed and locked her door. She then moved over to go into the kitchen. She was hungry. “Hmm. What should I fix for dinner this time?” She asked out loud. She was talking to herself a bit. She opened her fridge some and looked. She then looked in her food storage place. “Oh! I know! I’ll just have some homemade pizza! Hm. And some salad. As for dessert. The cake.” She said as she smiled. She then started to pull out that she needed to cook with. A pot. A strainer. A cookie sheet pan. A knife. Two brushes. Two bowls. A pizza cutter. Now she needed to get the ingredients. Mozzerella cheese. Provolone cheese. Pizza sauce. Canadian bacon. Pineapple slices. Pepperoni. Lettuce. Oil. Carrots. Black olives. Red onions. Flour. Water. Yeast. Sugar. Salt. Garlic. Thyme. Oregano. All that she needed. She now started to prepare to make her food. It didn’t take long. Soon her food was done. She ate and went to bed. Little did she know that she would wake up to bad news the next morning.

As she woke up, she heard a knock at the door. Then a letter was slipped under her door. She got up and went to go pick up the letter. She gasped as she read it. She started to cry. It was bad news. It was sad. She shook her head and went out. She needed time to think. She would be going to where she usually met this person.

--------------------------------------------
Sentence Count: 70
Back to top Go down

Jaxon's Dorm (XXX For Posts In Spoilers)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2