Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hmm....might as well ^_^;;;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

Reiryoku : 100390

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: 2nd Division Captain

Hmm....might as well ^_^;;; Empty
PostSubject: Hmm....might as well ^_^;;;   Hmm....might as well ^_^;;; I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Well...I'd like to be an admin, but you (Titus) and Kenya seem to have a good handle on things, so I guess I wanna be a global mod.

Why?

Because I have no life and am always on here. Kenya knows me from BD. I was a mod on an Air Gear site...but it shut down so no point in linking you guys there. Umm....I really don't think I should go on and on about how wonderful I think I am, and how awesome I'd be, because:

A) I'm not that great, but I do have common sense.
B) That'd be self absorbed, and anybody can do that.

All I can say is that I'd love to have the position, and I would do the best I can do. The link to BD is in Affiliations thanks to Kenya =) Sooo...hope I get in, if not then oh well XD Hmm..yeah...I hate endings...yeah...

~Nikki
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

Reiryoku : 102170

RP Profile
Class: Captain Commander

PostSubject: Re: Hmm....might as well ^_^;;;   Hmm....might as well ^_^;;; I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:03 am

picking staff is strictly based on what we observe....we did not leave out a staff registration spot because we forgot....but the request will be considered. other than there is no definate answer.
Back to top Go down
Nikitio
Tier 10
Nikitio

Reiryoku : 100390

RP Profile
Class: 2nd Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Hmm....might as well ^_^;;;   Hmm....might as well ^_^;;; I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:49 pm

Eep! Sorry! Okay then ^_^;;;; Lulz. Gratzi ^_^ <3

~Nikki
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

Reiryoku : 102170

RP Profile
Class: Captain Commander

PostSubject: Re: Hmm....might as well ^_^;;;   Hmm....might as well ^_^;;; I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:50 pm

^.^ it`s ok we all makes mistakes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm....might as well ^_^;;;   Hmm....might as well ^_^;;; I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmm....might as well ^_^;;;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-RP Chat :: Requests-
Jump to: