Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Moment to Relax

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

Reiryoku : 44960

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: 13th Division Captain

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:30 pm

*Tenkai arrived at Sokuyoku Hill and sat down at the edge of the cliff. He looked out over the edge of the cliff examining seireitei. It was quite the large and magnificent area. The buildings all of polished white in color and the tan shingled roofs. The various different shinigami of various different ranks just going about their business. It was a well oiled machine that functioned to preserve the piece in both the soul society and the real world. He was now a part of this machine and needed to do what he could to help out. This would most likely be one of his few moments where he could actually just relax and do as he pleased. Tomorrow it was assignment time and he wasn't looking forward to it. But regardless of how much he didn't want to, he had to. Taking another moment to just look out at the landscape he took a deep breath and fell backwards. Now laying on his back he looked up at the clear sky with the sun beaming down on him.*

Sentence Count: 12
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

Reiryoku : 102170

RP Profile
Class: Captain Commander

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:52 am

Chimes sounded in the warm and comforting air. There was little that Kenya didn't have on her mind. She had what she thought with Kaze, with Titus, and now she has to find a replacement worthy of her position. As her eyes adjusted to the sun and warmth. She noticed Tsunkai sitting on the cliff. With a little smile she raised her reaitsu so that it would start to push on him. It wasn't enough to knock him down or over the cliff but enough to hinder him thinking. She confined it to only Sokyoku hill so that others wouldn't be hindered. She just stood there as the gate closed and the butterfly moved on, She just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:50 am

*Tenkai felt a sudden pressure building up around him. He started to look around trying to figure what was causing the anomaly in the area around him. When he stood up and turned around he saw Kenya just standing there staring at him. He wasn't sure what the reason was for her being there, perhaps something to talk to him about. Tenkai put this as the perfect moment to ask her the questions he had on his own mind as well. Approaching her he stopped about three feet from her and did the normal greeting bow to his superior.*

"Ms. Solace, its always a pleasure to see you. Especially considering the last time we spoke was at least a month ago. I would assume that you being here you must have something to speak about with me. Either that or you too wanted to escape the daily pressures of life and come relax on the hill. There was however a question I wished to ask you. Now that I have graduated from the academy as well as the fact that I have gained my shikai and bankai I would like to try for a captains position. To be specific in this, I would like to try for the 13th Division Captain spot."

*Tenkai placed his hands into the sleeves of his shihakushou and waited for a response. He knew it would most likely be a positive one since he had all the credentials needed of being a captain. He was also the most suited out of all the graduates to become one. He had the drive, the strength, and an indomitable will. He considered himself a great candidate for captaincy. He just hoped now that Kenya would agree.*

Sentence Count: 19
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Kenya smiled almost fully as she took in what Tenkai had said. She loved the idea of having a new captain about the world. She Knew what this would entail nonetheless. she bowed slightly and walked over to the edge of the hill. Sitting down she gazed off in to the distance and watched all of Seireitei. The people shuffled about like ants at a pick-nick. She let out a small sigh and began to speak.

"Didn't I ask you to call me Kenya before. well no matter. I will prepare the test as soon as I can. You won't have to wait long. Usually it's the Captain Commander asking that question. Anyway, I think we could do with some time away from things don't you?"

She kicked her feet a little as they overhung the cliff. her back slumped over and her hands in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:05 am

"Ah, well sorry about that then. Kenya it is from now on."

*Tenkai took a moment to take in a deep breath of the fresh air and slowly exhaled. He rolled over Kenya's question in his mind. The question actually sounded partially like an offer of some sort. He went over it in his head several times over before trying to formulation an answer to it. He wasn't really sure how to treat it so it took him a while to put some words together. Every time he thought of something he found something else wrong with it. Perhaps he was being critical, paranoid. He just dropped it after a while. Respond with a normal answer after a while.*

"Time away, I suppose it could be every once in a while. But without something to do most people would go insane. If you just had free time and nothing you had to do, what would you do with it? There's not enough to actually do in that time that one person could come up with. Things like work keep us occupied, give us things to do. But, I guess I'm just thinking too in depth. To put it simply, some time away from the stress of life is always good. A chance to relax, get away from it all. What about you, what do you like to do with your free time?"

*Tenkai tried to take the topic away from his answer for a bit. He knew that it was an unusual answer to give to such a simple question. He often thought too hard about things and ended up giving weird contorted answers. One of his little quirks that he tried to keep buried down in him unless needed.*

Sentence Count: 24
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:30 am

Kenya giggled a little at Tenkai's answer as he finished. She didn't want to seem rude but she couldn't help it. After a little bit she stopped and spoke up.

"That's quite the answer there. You would do would be valuable in the 13th division Tenkai. You have a thought process like a captain true and undistorted. Don't lose that head of yours Tenkai, you will need it. And by the way-"

She said as she leaned over towards Tenkai at the last part.

"-I like to spend my free time thinking."

She leaned back to a conferable position and began to stare back at the sky on the horizon. after a little more time she spoke again.

"Have you ever lost someone you loved Tenkai?"

Her voice was now almost apathetic.
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:24 am

*Tenkai was shocked by the next question that came his way. He had gotten a bit caught up in the complements he was receiving as well so for the question Kenya asked to pop up like that was unexpected. He quickly started formulating again in his head not entirely sure what to say. It wasn't like he really needed to think of an answer either. It was going to end up being a simple yes or no regardless of how long he thought. He hadn't been able to remember the memories of when he was alive and he had been here for so long. He couldn't remember ever loving anyone while he was here. At least he couldn't think of anyone he loved in the way that Kenya was most likely referencing.*

"No, I can't really say that I have. The only person I have ever had a relationship close to that with is my brother Hayashi. But I have never really loved anyone in the way you are probably describing, let alone lost them. It could imagine it must be quite the painful experience. If I may ask without prying, who have you lost?"

*Tenkai sat back down on the edge of the cliff next to Kenya. He wasn't sure the kind of answer she would give to his question if she even gave an answer at all. The question that he was asking wasn't exactly the most usual one, not to mention it was rather personal.*

Sentence Count: 16
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:34 pm

Kenya wasn't all that surprised by Tenkai's answer as not everyone had lost someone. After thinking a bit on Tenkai's question she found no harm in answering it.

"If you found out the person you lost was something you were taught was a monster, what would you do? Would you still try to do everything to be with them or would you try and destroy them for the monster you were taught they are?"

After a moment a small tear rolled down her cheek and she spoke up again in a more apathetic tone this time.

"It was my fiance'."
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:47 pm

*Tenkai sat in silence as Kenya talked to him. Something had obviously happened to her fiance that was conflicting to say the least. Just going off what she was saying of him becoming a 'monster' he had to have turned into one of the beings the seireitei deemed dangerous. He came to the conclusion that he was either now a hollow or a vaizard. However Tenkai was never one to place labels on things regardless of what they were supposed to be. If the being in question still had a good heart and was kind, honest, and fair then their was no need for them to be destroyed. Arrancar, Vaizard, and even hollows have minds. What they do with that however is their business and will determine what others think of them.*

"In my opinion, you should listen to your heart. These labels mean nothing other then what the person is. We are shinigami, the creatures we battle are hollows. As far as we know that it. We know nothing about hollows other then that, maybe their eating habits but nothing else. The same goes for Arrancar and Vaizards. They are all just beings with their own lives and personalities. If your fiance is the same person you once knew before he turned into this 'monster' so to speak then I see no problem. However if he has turned to a shell of what he once was then I would agree they must be destroyed. Its all circumstantial, you just need to take the time out to think."

*Tenkai placed his hands into the sleeves of his shihakushou and looked back out at the now almost set sun. It was beginning to get dark and the night air was beginning to chill him. There was not much of a doubt that their conversation just like the sunset would draw to an end soon. He just hoped that he gave her some advice that would help her situation.*

Sentence Count: 22
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Tier 10
Kenya

RP Profile

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:54 pm

"Thank you Tenkai.I will ready the test as soon as I possibly can."

Kenya got up and started to walk away. She stopped dead in her tracks, looked back, smiled, and continued on her way. She was going to end up somewhere, just not sure where. She needed time to think, and this was a perfect time to do just that.

{{Exit}}
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:13 am

*After Kenya had left Tenkai was left alone with the now darkened sky. The sun had set and night was falling to the surrounding area. Not wanting to be chilled by the night breeze he got up and started walking his way back to his barracks. He thought about the future and everything that it would hold for him. As for what he would do with what it held he would have to determine himself. Right now though he wasn't too concerned on fulfilling his duties and more on just returning to his barracks. Once he returned he would worry about what was on his newly acquired to do list.*

Sentence Count: 7
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:09 pm

*Tenkai showed up at the hill a few minutes after leaving the barracks. He stopped just short of the edge of the cliff and looked out over it and down on seireitei. The sun was now just coming up and stained the landscape with its oranges and purples. The sight itself was quite beautiful and was enough to calm the most chaotic mind. Tenkai stood and stared at it for a moment taking in the beauty of nature. After he had taken in more then his fill of the sunrise Tenkai stood and turned facing back towards the center region of the hill. Hayashi would be along soon enough and then the 'festivities' so to speak would begin. He had come here with the intentions to challenge his brother to a duel and see just how strong he had become. Whether or not he knew that wouldn't really matter. Taking a seat down on a nearby rock Tenkai looked up at the slowly brightening morning sky and counted the clouds that had gathered above.*

Sentence Count: 10
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

Reiryoku : 9260

RP Profile
Class: Lieutenant

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:42 am

it was embarrassing hayashi lost his brother. he turned away for one second and he was gone. no way in heck he was going to tell his brother or anyone that. it was way to embarrassing hayashi put it out of his mind and started to look for his brother. hayashi sensed his brothers reiatsu and went off to find him. even more embarrassing is that he did not think of it sooner. but hayashi was not going to let that bother him. though it was dark out hayashi ran into something well some people. it was the patrol unit of course they were going to stop him and ask who he was. but soon after stopping him they realized who they stopped and let hayashi continue to were he was going. hayashi thought it was good that they did not ask him were or what he was doing. but soon enough he located were his brother was. he was sitting on a rock on top of sokyoku hill. hayashi thought it was a weird place to go to relax but he put it out of his mind. though as he approached his brother he had a strange felling that something was going to happen. more or less to him but hayashi did not want to think on it and slowly put it out of his mind. upon reaching his brother hayashi found a rock beside him and sat down.

"so what is it you wanted to talk about or is there something else. because i have a feeling were not going to be talking a lot are we? knowing you you have something up your sleeve dont you?"

hayashi waited for his brothers response.

sent count 21
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:13 am

*Tenkai stood and stared at his brother for a moment. He sized him up and down try to get an idea of what he might be dealing with. After taking in every ounce of information he could get from just staring at him he turned back to face the sunrise. As it continued to come up its bright light surrounded Tenkai's form which would make him seem as if he was part of the light with his haori. In the next second Tenkai vanished from sight and unsheathed his zanpaktou. He reappeared in front of Hayashi swinging downwards with his zanpaktou. He swung right next to Hayashi's head and deliberately missed the strike. The power from his strike made a vortex of wind fill in the void from behind the strike. Tenkai then turned his head up to look at his brothers face. He was most likely more then confused at what was happening.*

"Hayashi, we are going to spar here. I want to see just how powerful you have become over time. For you to be a lieutenant means you must have a decent amount of strength as well. But you better come at me with everything you've got or you might make this too easy for me. Now prepare yourself!!"

*Tenkai jumped back several yards and then leveled his zanpaktou at his right side. He then charged forward at Hayashi with his blade aimed to strike. He wouldn't put everything he had into the strike due to the fact that he could severely wound him with an attack that powerful. But he didn't plan on going easy on him either. Turning off slightly to his side he leapt up into the air and came down towards Hayashi. The rising sun behind him in the sky shining around him making him as a blur once again. The residual light shone down around the area Hayashi was standing in as if the sun itself was pointing out Tenkai's target.*

Sentence Count: 22
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:40 pm

when his brother attacked him it scared the crap out of hayashi. though he did feel something like this would happen. it looked like he was going to have to spar against his brother. hayashi knew this was not going to end well. but before he could say anything tenkai was already up above him ready to attack. as if it was instinct hayashi drew both of his swords and blocked tenkai's attack. hayashi was not aware that he blocked his brothers attack. as hayashi tuned back into the spar he did not know what happened. all he remembered was his brother attacking him and now he had his swords out. hayashi put this out of his mind for the moment and attacked back. he kicked his brother in the stomach pushing him back a little. but then hayashi blanked out again and with out hayashi's own knowledge he vanished just like his brother reappearing behind him. using both of his swords he striked his brother on his left sholder. then shunpoing into a tree and came out of his blank out unaware of what he did. hayashi did not know it but it was like his instincts were controlling his movements.

sent count 15
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:25 pm

*Not much to Tenkai's surprise Hayashi blocked his attack and then came back with a counter. The counter however was just a simple front kick towards Tenkai's stomach. Not even flinching Tenkai took the kick full force and stood his ground. Tenkai didn't even budge when the kick struck him and neither was there any visible damage to him. The next thing that happened was a swing coming down at Tenkai from Hayashi. Swinging around Tenkai brought his own blade up to defend against Hayashi's strike and pushing them away. It was then that Tenkai finally paid notice to Hayashi's dual zanpaktou. It was quite a rarity as far as zanpaktou and did indeed intrigue Tenkai. He swung around once more turning to face his brother who had moved away towards a nearby tree for some reason. It seemed that he was using hit and run tactics. It was however sensible when being faced with an opponent who was several times more powerful then yourself. Pointing his blade straight up into the air Tenkai rushed forward at his brother. When he was upon him he brought his blade down on him with a powerful vertical slash aimed for his left shoulder and upper left chest. After his first attack Tenkai pushed forward with his left shoulder which was pointing at Hayashi. He charged full force at Hayashi jumping into him trying to land a shoulder charge.*

Sentence Count: 15
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:31 pm

hayashi watched as his brother charged at him. hayashi jumping out of the tree and hiding in another one. hayashi knew all to well that his brother was much stronger then he was. he needed a plan he could charge him when he was not looking or a direct attack. after thinking on what to do hayashi acted. hayashi charging from behind his brother to attack him. hayashi used his stealth and speed so he would not be heard and would get in a quick attack. once hayashi was close enough he attacked. again aiming for his brothers shoulder. hayashi swung down both his swords with great force on both tenkai's left and right shoulders.

sent count 10
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:50 pm

*Tenkai sighed and whipped around at his brothers incoming attack. It was simple enough for Tenkai to detect where the surprise attack was coming from. He sighed deflecting away Hayashi's attacks and then pushed forward. He punched forward with a left hook aimed into his brother's jaw and then slashed downwards with his zanpaktou aiming for the right side of his chest and abdomen. Tenkai then jumped back a bit and stood on the ground eying his brother. He was thoroughly disappointed with his brothers skill this far but who knows perhaps there would be a pick up later on in the fight. He was a vice captain after all and must have had his shikai.*

"Come on Hayashi, I know you can do better then this. You are a Bushinji, show me your true power!!! Maybe though what you need is a little incentive. If that is the case, then I shall give it to you!!"

*Tenkai held his left hand out palm opened aiming towards his brother. In his palm a yellow orb slowly began to form and spark outwards. Anyone well versed in kidou would know exactly what he was doing and would be moving out of the way at that point. Whether or not that category included his brother that would be entirely up to him. Aiming his palm towards Hayashi the orb began to grow larger and larger as Tenkai began to recite the incantation.*

"Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hadou #63, Raikouhou!!"

*The yellow orb grew massively and then shot forward. It took the form of a massive sparking beam of lightning. The beam rocketed forward at Hayashi with great speed and power threatening to engulf his brother. Tenkai simply watched from below with a smirk on his face wondering if his brothers skill was enough to manage a dodge or defend against the strike.*

Sentence Count: 24
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:03 pm

hayashi just stood there blank eyes looking at the kido. without his knowledge hayashi's own reiatsu increased. then he said something.

"Burn The Heavens, Doragon Kokouo!"

as hayashi released his zanpakuto the kido that was fired at him was destroyed. as the smoke clear all that could be seen was hayashi's zanpakuto. the flames that covered the swords were reiatsu mixed with the fire. the swords were a golden color with the flames around them. hayashi did not know it but his instincts were now in control of the fight. then hayashi looked at his brother and put his swords in the ground. he then said something.

"Kasai Shuriken"

flaming orbs started to form in hayashi's hands. hayashi then started to fire them at tenkai.

sent count 14
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:16 pm

*Sighing Tenkai looked over at his brother who had released his zanpaktou. He had managed to defend against his raikouhou and was basically at his full power. Now having fully seen was his brother was capable of Tenkai was finished with his interest in the fight. He looked down at his zanpaktou and held it at his side. He stared at his brother and a smile slowly appeared on his face.*

"Bankai......"

*There was a large explosion of reiatsu in the surrounding area as the release of Tenkai's reiryoku weighed heavily on the surrounding area. The ground beneath him cracked and split sending dirt and dust around into the air clouding the area around him. His blade turned as black as night and also grew several inches. The blade also gained an intense flame around it that burned brightly shining through the cloud of dust that surrounded him. When the cloud cleared Tenkai was peering up at his brother with his zanpaktou held out to his side and himself at full power.*

"Kagayakashii Oni Kokouo!!!"

*Tenkai then rocketed forward from where he stood launching forward at the attacks his brother had launched. He stuck his zanpaktou out towards them ripping through each and everyone of them absorbing them into his blade. Now with his brothers attacks adding power to his own strike he raised his blade up high into the air and swung down full force. His attack was aimed for the center of Hayashi's chest and down to his abdomen. It was meant to be a finishing blow for the fight and by all means would be deemed so.*

Sentence Count: 17
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:36 pm

hayashi still blanked out was unaware of tenkai's attack. though he quickly came to for a second to see his brothers bankai but he blanked out soon after. hayashi's body moving with out his permission did its best to dodge tenkai's attack. hayashi just able to dodge be a inch attacked back. hayashi started to gather flames into his blades for an attack and said.

" Kouen Taihou"

shooting a flaming beam at tenkai with a swing at full force. it seemed hayashi was doing everything to stop tenkai dead in his tracks. using all the techniques he had to stop him. hayashi started to gather fire orbs in his hands.

"Nenshou Bakudan"

hayashi combined to orbs in his hands and shot it at tenkai as it would explode on contact. after each attack hayashi was starting to slow down running out of energy. hayashi then started to spin his blades at a high speed and said.

"Yougan Kusabana"

the blades started to shot little fire balls and when they hit something exploded a little. but after that last attack hayashi completely blanked out and fell to the ground completely out of energy.

sent count 17
Back to top Go down
Tenkai Bushinji
Tier 4
Tenkai Bushinji

RP Profile

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:51 pm

"Grrr, that should have been more then enough to finish this...."

*Tenkai backed off and was not surprisingly being attack again. This time the techniques being used by his brother were three fold. The entirety of it was futile though and he figured Hayashi would have figured that out after his first attempt. Placing his zanpaktou out to his side Tenkai began to focus the flames on his blade. They fanned out preparing to engulf the flaming attacks coming towards him. He turned himself towards the incoming flames and launched himself forward at them like before. His zanpaktou like a flaming lance ready to intercept any and all flaming attacks coming towards him. His zanpaktou sucked up all of the flames taking them into his blade making it more and more powerful the more it absorbed. Flying through the air it intercepted each and every of the three attacks adding their power to his own. The flames on his blade were explosively increased as well intensifying the flames more then could be imagined. Bringing his zanpaktou up once more Tenkai sliced downwards aiming to cleave Hayashi down the middle of his chest and abdomen once again.*

Sentence Count: 12
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:07 pm

hayashi just came to right before his brothers attack. completely out of energy and wondering what happen did his best to dodge the attack. hayashi was not able to dodge the attack completely. he was hit on his left arm. hayashi was in pain but it was nothing worse then what his brother could do. hayashi used what little strength to speak.

"ok tenkai enough i cant fight anymore heck i cant remember if i even fought"

hayashi fell on his back and passed out from exhaustion.

sent count 8
Back to top Go down
Zetch Naraku
Tier 0

Reiryoku : 0

RP Profile
Class: Rouge

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:54 pm

A chime came across the field as a figure appeared out of nowhere. She quickly threw up a kido to block Tenkai from her and the man on the ground. She bent down and slapped his face a couple of times as she used another Kido.

"Walls of iron sand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end. Bakudo, 75, Gochūtekkan"

The Five Iron pillars held him there as she keeled near the guys head and tried to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Bushinji
Tier 0
Hayashi Bushinji

RP Profile

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:06 pm

hayashi completely unconscious was unaware of what was happening. as the person cast the kido to hold him still and wake him up. for the person was having no luck waking hayashi up. but then out of no ware hayashi broke the kido. just like when he fought his brother his instincts kicked in for a fight. hayashi with blank eyes stared at the person. it seemed the person was female and looked like she wanted a fight. hayashi still unconscious said something while drawing his zanpakuto.

"who are you women? you wake me for what reason?"

hayashi flared his reiatsu to scare the women. hayashi's unconscious body prepared for a fight.

sent count 12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Moment to Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moment to Relax   A Moment to Relax I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Moment to Relax
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Soul Society :: Sōkyoku Hill-
Jump to: