Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Layle's Ability

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layle
Tier 0
Layle

Reiryoku : 0

RP Profile
Race: Superhuman
Class: Teir 0: Human

Layle's Ability Empty
PostSubject: Layle's Ability   Layle's Ability I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:39 am

-----------------------------General Information-----------------------------

Name: Poseidon's Gift

Family: Absolute Water

Type: Unknown-type

---------------------------------------First release---------------------------------------

Appearance: Layle's Deep Pink colored eyes change forever to the color of the Ocean.

Power:
Layle's ability only deals with the liquid form of water. Layle can fully control and manipulate any water source that he is around to do various different things. He can create various defense things along with creating various different attacks with his abilities. The water can be from the ground(if it has rained enough), or some other source like a Lake, river, or ocean that is nearby. Yet, the major drawback in Layle's ability is that he can only control water that is in a 4 foot Circumference around his body. So, all water has to be inside that 4 foot limit.

-----------------------------------Empowered Release-----------------------------------

Power: ( you may choice to enhance your first release or have a new ability added onto it, both is not allowed.)

Technique:

Last edited by Layle on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited Ability)
Back to top Go down
Kaze Daizaemon
Tier 9
Kaze Daizaemon

Reiryoku : 90000

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Kenpachi

Layle's Ability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layle's Ability   Layle's Ability I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:26 pm

be a tad more specific with the limits of your water.
Back to top Go down
Kaze Daizaemon
Tier 9
Kaze Daizaemon

Reiryoku : 90000

RP Profile
Race: Shinigami
Class: Kenpachi

Layle's Ability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layle's Ability   Layle's Ability I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:52 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Layle's Ability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layle's Ability   Layle's Ability I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Layle's Ability
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Weapons Registration :: Human Abilities-
Jump to: